BBS

• Jeremy Clarkson may return to BBC
      Jeremy Clarkson is 'confident' he will be able to return to the BBC, but he may be given an executive minder to keep him on the straight and narrow.

The manager would sit above Andy Wilman, Top Gear's longstanding executive producer, who has known Mr Clarkson since they were children, when they both attended the £10,500-a-term Repton School in Derby.

The two men have been inseparable for years, but BBC executives are concerned that Mr Wilman cannot keep Mr Clarkson in check, following a string of scandals.

'I think that people do see a way to resolve this, and that is by putting someone strong in to manage the show and manage Clarkson. He is a brilliant broadcaster, everyone can see that,' a senior BBC figure said.

[continued]
    • TV
  • x
  • Margaret ThatcherX
    • Are there still people who believe Linux is a viable OS for a PC?
      Page: 2
      [quote]..[/quote]

That's exactly what it is like. I've never even heard of a scenario in which you could fuck up a Mac so bad that it could only be booted into text mode. Booting into X on Linux has always been damned near witchcraft at best.

The Linux dorks have wasted so much effort on forking and redoing work that they could have colonized Mars for the same effort wasted.

vi!

[continued]
    • --
  • x
  • SoullessLizardBrainX
    • Proud, strong, righteous black man sticks it to the man (vid)
      [quote]..[/quote]

The latest lib-bullshit talking point of "White Privilege" actually boils down to the benefit of having a dad who sticks around to raise you. If you have 3 or 4 consecutive generations of dads who stay around to raise you -- VOILA! -- you are white privileged.

Blacks are more than welcome to copy this, and I encourage them to do so. But if they are trying to make me feel guilty that my dads, granddads, and great-grandads stuck around, I only have one response: Fuck you. Fuck you up the ass with a 50 foot telephone pole.

So, black people: I've just given you the secret of White Privilege. You may copy it, or you may shut the fuck up.
    • --
    • > 03/18/2015 09:01 PM : .
  • x
    • > 03/18/2015 08:48 PM : .
  • x
    • Former ISIS fighter: Jihadi brides passed around to different men every week
      A former Islamic State (IS) militant has revealed that young Muslim women travelling to Syria to marry jihadists are being passed between men at the rate of one husband a week.

While describing the shocking conditions in which young women lived in war-torn Syria, a 33-year-old former IS fighter named Hamza said that the girls were forced to marry and sleep with older commanders in marriages that lasted for just seven days, before being divorced and partnered with a new husband, reported The Daily Express.

The revelation has raised concerns over the fate of three British schoolgirls who are believed to have travelled to Syria to link-up with the extremists. Shamima Begum, Amira Abase, both 15, and Kadiza Sultana, 16, flew first to Turkey from U K before travelling by land to the Syrian border.

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-women-being-passed-amid-older-jihadists-at-rate-of-one-a-week-in-syria-2069861

[continued]
    • ISIS
  • x
  • A Simple ManX