BBS

• German Government Demands 'Backdoor' Access to Phones, Computer, Cars
      The German government wants to force tech firms and car manufacturers to hand security services hidden digital access to private cars, computers, phones, and more.

Germany's Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière has drafted a proposal for the interior minister conference next week, in which he calls for "the legal duty for third parties to allow for secret surveillance".

According to Redaktions Netzwerk Deutschland (RND), the proposal would "dramatically extend" the state's powers to spy on its citizens.

It is becoming increasingly difficult for security services to break into digital devices over time, as technology advances and ever more sophisticated security systems to protect privacy are added to devices.

[continued]
    • --
    • > 12/02/2017 10:19 PM : .
  • x
    • Asking Feminists: Women's Rights or Islam?
      [quote]..[/quote]

The Islamification of Europe never would have happened if women couldn't vote. Allowing women to vote was the beginning of the end of Western civilization. But who cares, right? At least women got to feel good about themselves for 100 years.
    • --
    • > 12/02/2017 10:18 PM : .
  • x
    • Arab League warns that US recognizing Jerusalem as Israeli capital would 'fuel extremism'
      [quote]..[/quote]

I can see the Camel jockey's point. Imagine how Americans would bitch and snivel if millions of white Europeans, after living in Europe for two thousand years, suddenly demanded white Americans give them back their sacred God-given empire, that their divine ancestors established in the continental USA three thousand years ago? Simply because these blond-haired blue-eyed conmen claimed to be the direct genetic descendants of the American Indians!!

Then, to add injury to insult, these patent impostors and interlopers invaded the Reich, (with Russian military assistance!) ethnically cleansed the majority of white Americans to Canada, and deported the remainder to a concentration camp at the tip of the Baja California Peninsula?!!

I guarantee that everyone on earth would "root" for the shockingly wronged white Americans to kill the invaders and take America back!!
    • --
  • x
    • Trump family caught robocalling Roy Moore voters
      The upcoming special election to fill Jeff Sessions' Senate seat in Alabama was already a political and moral disaster for Republicans - and things got even worse for them on Saturday.

Donald Trump's White House has tried to thread a strange needle on Trump's open embrace of accused child molester Judge Roy Moore, pledging that Trump would not campaign in Alabama for him.

But Trump's campaign scheduled a rally just over the Alabama border in Pensacola, Florida, mere miles from Moore country, just days before the election.

And on Saturday, Trump's campaign was caught robocalling voters in Alabama, urging them to attend the event.

[continued]
    • --
    • > 12/02/2017 09:45 PM : .
  • x
    • OBAMA BACKLASH
      hey the new "Themed" yard lazer light projector slides just arrived got the happy hollowcost and native pride slides gona be some ethinic cleansing with my Mr keen smudge erasers ;cliff;
    • POL
    • BACKLASH
    • > 12/02/2017 09:37 PM : .
  • x
  • BACKLASH
    • Inside Britain First: ex-member tells of petty rivalries, racism and violent anti-Muslim plots
      Britain First may have been thrust into the epicentre of global politics by Donald Trump, but those familiar with the inner workings of the far-right political group portray a factionalised rabble, riven by jealously and petty infighting.

People who have mixed with the group's senior echelons also describe mammoth drinking sessions, threats of violence and boasts of inciting conflict with Britain's Muslim community. Speaking publicly for the first time, Graham Morris, a former boyfriend of Britain First's deputy leader, Jayda Fransen - whose anti-Muslim videos were retweeted by Trump last week - said he had left the group because it "was out of control" and some members advocated violence.

Morris revealed tensions between the group's leader, Paul Golding, 35, whom he described as a "narcissist" and who was extremely jealous of his relationship with Fransen, 31. Morris, 54, who lives near Hinckley, Leicestershire, and left Britain First several months ago, also revealed how members would plot large-scale anti-Muslim attacks, describing one such plan hatched after a Britain First demonstration in Birmingham in June.

"They were talking about damaging mosques up and down the country, targeting them at the same time. I've got a young child, I didn't want to be part of any mosque attacks, that sort of thing," he said.

[continued]
    • --
    • > 12/02/2017 09:31 PM : .
  • x
    • HIV Positive Bug Chaser Is Anti-Trump
      [quote]..[/quote]

You got me there. I'm super obese and I envy his lean body and youthful looks. I've never had a girlfriend but if I looked like him, I would be drowning in pussy.
    • --
    • > 12/02/2017 09:21 PM : .
  • x
    • Smoked pot and want to enlist? Army issuing more waivers
      Smoked pot? Want to go to war?

No problem.

As more states lessen or eliminate marijuana penalties, the Army is granting hundreds of waivers to enlist people who used the drug in their youth - as long as they realize they can't do so again in the military.

The number of waivers granted by the active-duty Army for marijuana use jumped to more than 500 this year from 191 in 2016. Three years ago, no such waivers were granted. The big increase is just one way officials are dealing with orders to expand the Army's size.

[continued]
    • --
    • > 12/02/2017 09:17 PM : .
  • x
    • Tax Bill Offers Last-Minute Breaks for Developers, Banks and Oil Industry
      VERY interesting... this is nice for income investors. A lot of those energy "mid stream partnerships" generate nice dividends.

"Investments in mortgages held by real estate investment trusts would be able to take advantage of the lower pass-through rate instead of being taxed at ordinary income rates, which are higher.

Thanks to an amendment offered by Senator John Cornyn, Republican of Texas, certain income from gas and oil operators, like Kinder Morgan, could also qualify for the new, lower rate. Industry representatives said they would have been excluded from the intended benefits that the real estate investment trusts and other publicly traded industries were getting.

"The Senate went out of its way to confirm that passive investors in these publicly traded investment vehicles get the benefit of the pass-through discount tax rate,"
    • --
  • x