BBS

• CBD just arrived in the mail!
      Ok after 5 squirts into mouth I can say that 30 minutes and I feel a bit calmer.

Hard to tell really but the best way to find out is to stop taking it and see if I feel any more stressed then take it again.

Then I go back online and try a different brand. This way I can truly rate them. the place I bought it say it is 80% pure and mixed in with other stuff.
    • DRUG
    • > 01/02/2018 08:34 PM : .
  • x
    • Canadians
      Page: 2
      This is what goes at my house.

https://8e9d5b8b8dcb9208ef3f-01db2a53ae0368d03387780ee86ead55.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/0037600166300_CF_hyvee_default_large.jpeg
    • --
  • x
    • Are you poor? Broke-ass poster on this board? Got no Fobux? Can't afford to post a fomote?
      [quote]..[/quote]

I see many biz opportunities. Could pawn your reg name for loan. Make the interest payment, or get it frozen and the boot to dot status til pay in full. Maybe even cash trade for trevc, a "stock market," though I am sure FTC or gaming commission would get wind of it.

Maybe some way of renumerating people like Quence to take additional hit. Since he ain't never gonna see a positive balance, why not ad another 1000 dislikes to nuke someone else with a -1000.

"F169, it's the official e-exchange for Zitcoin. You may have been late to get in on Bitcoin, but"

[continued]
    • --
  • x