• USA systematically designed to promote the ongoing scam
      [quote]..[/quote]

So what? What does "worth" even mean? They can't realise their "worth" or they'd be taxed out of existence.

What term "billionaire" actually means is, they have some influence over politicians, but, just as the nobility was required by the monarch in centuries past, to tax and feed the peasant class, to also support, finance and provide bodies for times of war.

Neo-nobility (Gates, Buffet etc) have very limited freedom to run their businesses as they see fit, or for their own interests. Governcunts use industries as bargaining chips with foreign governcunts, and offer jobs in return for favours derirous to the USA's governcunt, e.g. giving away manufacturing to China and Mexico, and giving away I.T. professional services to India.

[continued]
    • USA
  • x
  • GruntledX
    • Milo Killed the 'It's Ok to be White' Campaign
      The flyer campaign exploded out of nowhere and was all over social media, and mainstream news had picked up on it.

Then Milo started selling t-shirts with the meme:

http://i.spanky.cloud/E5t3K1X.png

Now the campaign is dead :sadbanana:
    • --
    • > 11/11/2017 03:23 PM : .
  • x
    • Requiem for a dying USA?
      Page: 2
      [quote]..[/quote]

Yes, stick your head up and tell us you're a fanatical gun toting patriot so when the time comes we'll come straight to your house wiht the SWAT squad to Koresh you in your compound kekekkee

\

;schlomo6;
    • USA
  • x
  • GruntledX
    • How could i program a duckman version of the Sims?
      [quote]..[/quote]

You can pick personality traits, and I was just watching on Sims4 where you could get people to fight and argue.

At one point it looked like there was going to be a rape. But, the male character was hostile while the female was horny.

:shrug: I think with some ingenuity, we could get some really deviant Sims out there

[continued]
    • --
    • > 11/11/2017 02:30 PM : .
  • x