• Contrary to popular mythology, not all serial killers are white
      https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201412/serial-killer-myth-6-they-are-all-white

Elite-owned mass media with their tyrannical agendas shit upon the masses. The scum shit upon anybody as long as their agenda is advanced.

"Contrary to popular mythology, not all serial killers are white. Serial killers span all racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population. There are well documented cases of African-American, Latino and Asian-American serial killers."

"African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total. Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular culture icons."

[continued]
    • USA
  • x
  • GruntledX
    • 43 anti white commercials
      :lol: Note how many (((white))) actors there are on display.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
    • --
    • > 11/10/2017 10:00 PM : .
  • x
    • > 11/10/2017 09:50 PM : .
  • x
    • Well fuck
      Met a buddy of mine up at a place like a hooters and had a steak and a few beers.

His wife has had 3 rounds of chemo for uterine cancer and now the MDs are going to try a 4th. The mass hasn't shrunk.

An oncologist friend of mine said he didn't get worried until after the 3rd round.

I think I'm going to be attending another fucking funeral.
    • --
    • > 11/10/2017 09:28 PM : .
  • x
    • > 11/10/2017 09:27 PM : .
  • x
    • Rupert Murdoch twice discussed CNN with AT&T CEO
      By Jessica Toonkel

NEW YORK (Reuters) – Rupert Murdoch telephoned AT&T Inc <T.N> Chief Executive Randall Stephenson twice in the last six months and talked about cable network CNN, sources briefed on the matter told Reuters on Friday.

According to one of the sources, the 86-year-old executive chairman of Twenty-First Century Fox Inc <FOXA.O> offered to buy CNN in both conversations.

Another source said Murdoch had "zero interest" in owning CNN.

[continued]
    • --
    • > 11/10/2017 09:21 PM : .
  • x
    • Stupid Rednecks
      [quote]..[/quote]

Same here. Only I was going to mention people in oil & gas. They call them "roughnecks," but there are more than a few that are smarter than an army of baristas and trevs.
    • --
    • > 11/10/2017 09:18 PM : .
  • x
    • Flynn lawyer denies reports of quid pro quo plan to deliver cleric to Turkey
      WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The lawyer for former U.S. national security adviser Michael Flynn on Friday labeled as "outrageous" and "false" media reports suggesting his client may have been involved in an alleged plan to seize a Muslim cleric and deliver him to Turkey in exchange for millions of dollars.

The rare statement from lawyer Robert Kelner came after the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller was investigating an alleged proposal under which Flynn and his son would receive up to $15 million for seizing Fethullah Gulen from his U.S. home and delivering him to the Turkish government.

The Journal cited people familiar with the investigation.

NBC also reported on Friday about an alleged December 2016 meeting, saying Mueller's team was investigating whether Flynn met with senior Turkish officials in the weeks before President Donald Trump's January 2017 inauguration about a possible quid pro quo in which Flynn would be paid to do the bidding of Turkey's government while in office. NBC cited multiple people familiar with the probe.

[continued]
    • --
    • > 11/10/2017 09:18 PM : .
  • x