BBS

• The FBI neverended witch hunt against Trump has ended but it will be awhile before MSM tells you.
      They know and are desperately searching for the next hoax or disaster to divert their embarrassment.

Dem economists actively wishing for stock market crash and a Great Depression to help them politically.

Liberals hoping for nuclear war. And plane crashes. And plague and pestilence. And terrorists and school shootings. Begging for criminal illegals by the trainload. Openly wishing misfortune on the great Donald Trump and/or his family, after he has sacrificed his Bruce Wayne billionaire lifestyle to save the Western World out of his love for this country.
    • --
  • x
  • MaddogX
    • > 01/03/2018 11:18 AM : .
  • x
    • > 01/03/2018 10:33 AM : .
  • x
    • I saw Star Wars last night in 3D. It was good. I enjoyed it.
      Page: 2
      [quote]..[/quote]

Finn looks stupid. I mean, some people have a look about them that just screams Dim and Stupid, and that's Finn.

The Jewish kid that is supposed to be Hans Solo's son? I could beat the shit out of him. He has no screen presence, and inspires no fear unless you are a snowflake.

And it's not just diversity, but the downplaying of any white, non-Jewish male. So, fuck that.

[continued]
    • --
  • x
  • WhoreMonger69X
    • International Jewish Plan To Exterminate The White Race
      The interglacial is ending anyway so whites need to find warmer, more defendable territory.

*Whites congregate in Oz with their nukes.

*They build an aqueduct from New Guinea supplying 300 million people.

*They then begin conquering islands and peninsulas with nice climates.

[continued]
    • IL
    • > 01/03/2018 10:09 AM : .
  • x
    • So this is the breakout hero star of the new Star Wars
      So this is the breakout hero star of the new Star Wars

Just like real life. :facepalm:

https://am24.akamaized.net/tms/cnt/uploads/2016/03/Screen-Shot-2016-03-31-at-2.28.45-PM-640x416.png

kekekekekekekekekeke!

[continued]
    • --
    • > 01/03/2018 07:39 AM : .
  • x
    • Seventh prisoner escapes from Berlin jail within week
      [quote]..[/quote]

They know how to cuck. Modern Germans are mostly cucks. The rest are in jail. The Allies of WWII and the United Nations murdered all the non-cucked Germans, leaving a purely cucked population.

When the Muslims replace the Germans, then there will be an uncucked population again. But they'll be average 72 IQ and most illiterate in their own language (be it Arabic or German).
    • EURO
    • > 01/03/2018 07:34 AM : .
  • x
    • I'm still in shock that we had a NIGGER in office
      Obama wasn't African American. He spent most of his life away from the USA. He was more of a Third World Muslim immigrant as the US President.

Though Obama was still cucked by his handlers. If Obama was allowed to do what he wanted, he'd probably arm Palestine and invade Israel to let the Palestinians have their country back.
    • --
    • > 01/03/2018 07:26 AM : .
  • x