BBS

• HEY HANS YOU ASS CLOWN THE NEW TOPIC PAGE LOOKS LIKE DOGSHIT, YOU AUTISTIC FUCK
      [quote]..[/quote]

Might just let it all settle in for a week, see what's working out.

Like the effects most of the changes are having, but for me anyway, takes a while to catch onto new features and figure out which worth using. And to understand what new category of displayed info really means.

Sure, keep taking input, and asking questions, but please, not too many tweaks per day.

[continued]
    • --
  • x
  • ACDX
    • Ex-aide Bannon has lost his mind, says Trump
      http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42560520

Former White House aide Steve Bannon "lost his mind" after he lost his job at the White House, US President Donald Trump has said.

The president disavowed Mr Bannon after he was quoted in a new book describing a meeting between Mr Trump's son and a group of Russians as "treasonous".

The Russians had offered Donald Trump Jr damaging information on Hillary Clinton at the June 2016 meeting.

[continued]
    • POL
    • > 01/03/2018 02:12 PM : .
  • x
    • Is Joe Biden Muslim?
      [quote]..[/quote]

I see him on Fridays, gnomesayin.

Mohammed liked to touch the living bejebus out of kindergarten chicks.
    • --
  • x
    • HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOD BLESS U.S.
      STOP LISTENING to all those IDIOTS that are PREACHING "DOOM and GLOOM" for AMERICA, get ON-BOARD the TRUMP TRAIN and start to ask yourself, these QUESTIONS each and every day!

1) What can I do for my COUNTRY?

2) What can I do for my FAMILY?

3) How can I be the very BEST that I can be for my FAMILY, my FRIENDS and my COUNTRY?
    • LOVE
  • x
  • MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
    • I wish Netflix could, would buy Apple. Netflix knows to update!
      [quote]..[/quote]

I believe everyone here knows you can see everything on Netflix. Maybe not if you have kids living at home. My point of this thread, if you please.

At least you can cancel Netflix and you don't have to spend $600 on a device to watch it. Again my thread point is; expensive Apple products are not updated and are near useless in 3 yrs. I don't want "Timmy "Apple buying Netflix and ruining it like he has Apple products and updates.
    • --
  • x
  • Joe DirtX
    • Frozen America. 90% of the US didn't make it to 32 degrees today.
      Page: 2
      When I leave the city, I'm leaving the state. Further north and then what? Oregon? Washington? It's full of former Californians who fled after they fucked up California only to promptly get to work fucking up Oregon and Washington.

I want to go somewhere most Californians -- and lefties in general -- would avoid. At this point I don't even care about the climate anymore. Sure I'll miss wearing shorts year-round but if dealing with rain and snow in the winter and 100 degree days in the summer is the price I have to pay to be free of libfilth then so be it.

Only thing I can't accept us a large black population. Sorry, I tried it once in my twenties, moved to Emeryville. Large black population nearby. Lots of problems, cars being broken into constantly and what not. Came out more than once to find one of my motorcycles laying on its side. Main reason I've stayed in SF so long is it is virtually free of blacks and the small pockets of blacks left in the city are contained.

While I prefer being around my own kind like every other person on the planet, I can deal with being around any other race but blacks. Tried living around blacks once and it was nothing but problems. At least I tried though before passing judgment.
    • --
    • > 01/03/2018 12:49 PM : .
  • x
    • Hip-Hop Scene, New York, 1980s.
      And of course the schlomo emote would be appropriate here however our freedoms of expression have been curtailed on this free speech board.

#freeschlomo
    • --
    • > 01/03/2018 12:49 PM : .
  • x
    • Steve Bannons new book already debunked by CNN
      White House Not Prepared for Bannon Remarks

Jonathan Swan: "Bannon's comments won't surprise anyone who's spoken to him, but as on the record statements they are shocking sources close to the president. The White House was prepared for the Wolff book to be bad for them - and sources there have told me he spent a ton of time in the building visiting with Bannon - but they weren't prepared for Bannon doing this."

"Bannon touched the third rail of Trumpworld - going after the president's blood family."
    • --
  • x
  • MaddogX
    • Hans some weird things when people make topics with a news article on them.
      Strain my brain this stuff does. Mighty pleased that you fuckers with more logical minds then mine eagerly slurp up rote memorization and tabulating that needing that done then arranging symbols in a logical manner to make shit function leaving dregs such as I to ponder the intricacies of the innumerable variables comprising all creation from quantum stuff and teeny-tiny particles then further upward to living organisms and the societies and cultures the more advanced critters create especially the self-aware fuckers then further upward to the immensity of planetary, galaxy and galaxy cluster systems then onward unto the incredible awesomeness of the known universe as a whole with dabblings into the unseen and unknown leading to mere conjecture and wild guessing and in the end each individual living self-aware and non-aware entity dies. Then what. Who the fuck knows but the shit continues for... ever?

But, till my entity ends, I and others akin to me shall thank our fellow self-aware units for their abilities and efforts at keeping the shit functioning and arranged in ways allowing user friendliness and all that other shit that the Western civilizations excel at and of which it is often the White fuckers getting the shit done while the lesser entities laze in Africa or exist in squalor within White-created domains with paw stretched forth and infantile minds making fat lips spew "Gimmedat."

Keep up the fine work, gents. America needs you. So does Western civilization.
    • BRD
  • x