BBS

• When women get older, they turn into mentally ill wasted shells
      Wish I went MGTOW, I read YT comments that make what I have look like perfection. I read a very long comment a guy wrote about his wife, he married at 18 summer after HS, had sex after marriage, right away had a kid. Wife started feeling bad she was like an old lady now, looked at her friends on social media, started begging for a "Girls Night Out." Guy agreed, but said I'm a married man, working 3 jobs at my age to keep a house, I can't go with you, but I'm going to trust you just have fun with the girls and unwind at the mall. tl;dr she was working as a dancer in a club, he tested positive for an STD. Found out she was fucking guys there and making money. She also got pregnant, his lawyer said a paternity test is moot, you are supporting the kid. Now he is divorced, working his ass off to support two kids, goes to school, said he is fucked for the Next 21 years. Wife moved to another state and he can't even afford transpiration to see his first daughter. He said he sold his guns because it is too tempting. Said he would get castrated before he dates another woman.
    • --
  • x
    • Several Trump Properties Suffer Financially (But Not Ones He Visits Often)
      Just as President Trump was heading off to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida for the Thanksgiving weekend, his company, the Trump Organization, announced it was severing ties with one of its New York properties.

The Trump SoHo hotel had been plagued for several months by bad press and low occupancy rates. Its premier restaurant on the ground floor closed in June - the restaurant's lawyers said it had struggled since Trump was elected. The Trump name will be erased from the building by the end of the year.

Not far from the SoHo hotel, another Trump building is struggling.

"Recently there's been a drop-off in the resale prices of Trump Tower condos," says Tim O'Brien, the executive editor of Bloomberg View and the author of TrumpNation: The Art of Being the Donald. Trump sued O'Brien for $5 billion for saying Trump was much less wealthy than what he claims; the case was dismissed.

[continued]
    • --
    • > 12/03/2017 10:09 AM : .
  • x
    • > 12/03/2017 10:08 AM : .
  • x
    • Are media giving neo-Nazis the oxygen of publicity or exposing ugly truth?
      When Alfred Münzer, a 76-year-old Holocaust survivor, read a major newspaper profile of a young "Nazi sympathizer next door", he was shaken.

The New York Times profile, which focused on a 29-year-old Holocaust denier's pop culture tastes and listed items in his wedding registry, has been criticized as painting a neo-Nazi in an overly sympathetic light. Many readers argued it should not have been published at all.

Münzer, who volunteers at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, thought the profile lacked some crucial context. But he also believed it told an important story.

"The fact that there are really ordinary people who have beliefs that are really so reminiscent of Nazi Germany is absolutely frightening," said Münzer, whose two older sisters and father died in Nazi concentration camps. "This is not just a crazy fringe."

[continued]
    • --
    • > 12/03/2017 09:27 AM : .
  • x
    • 43% of unaccompanied "underage" migrants in Germany turn out to be adults - report
      Some 43 percent of migrants in Germany who claim to be underage are actually adults, local media reports, citing official data. The figures for one of Germany's major cities, Hamburg, are even higher.

Out of a total of 55,890 asylum seekers claiming to be under the age of 18 and being treated as such by German authorities, 24,116 were officially of adult age, Die Welt newspaper reported, citing the Federal Ministry of Family Affairs. The media outlet claimed the data was valid as of November 8.

In some German cities, the proportion of false "underage" migrants appears to be even higher. In 2016 in Hamburg, for example, 47 percent of 1,813 migrants claiming to be minors turned out to be legally of adult age, according to official statistics. The same pattern persisted this year, as 49 percent of newly arrived 485 "unaccompanied minors" were actually adults.

https://www.rt.com/news/411115-germany-underage-migrants-adults/
    • --
    • > 12/03/2017 09:07 AM : .
  • x
    • ;yuofag4; is hands down the best fomote on this sighte
      I want to strangle you with my bare hands for creating ;triggered;

It is the most infuriating, baggerish, knee-jerk, thoughtless, moronic fomote in the the history of fomotes.

It literally makes me so angry so quickly that I feel like I'm gonna stroke out.
    • --
    • > 12/03/2017 09:07 AM : .
  • x
    • F169 Shopper
    • > 12/03/2017 08:55 AM : .
  • x
  • F169 Shopper
    • Exclusive: Pentagon evaluating U.S. West Coast missile defense sites - officials (Reuters)
      Exclusive: Pentagon evaluating U.S. West Coast missile defense sites - officials

Reuters 2017/12/03 Mike Stone

SIMI VALLEY, Calif (Reuters) - The U.S. agency tasked with protecting the country from missile attacks is scouting the West Coast for places to deploy new anti-missile defenses, two Congressmen said on Saturday, as North Korea's missile tests raise concerns about how the United States would defend itself from an attack.

West Coast defenses would likely include Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) anti-ballistic missiles, similar to those deployed in South Korea to protect against a potential North Korean attack.

[continued]
    • --
    • > 12/03/2017 07:43 AM : .
  • x
    • The refugee crisis for Israel; the Islamic State leads to a massive Greater Israel, Eretz Israel
      The Israel of Theodore Herzl (1904)

In his Complete Diaries, Vol. II. p. 711, Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, says that the area of the Jewish State stretches: "From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates."

The Israel of Rabbi Fischmann (1947)

Rabbi Fischmann, member of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared in his testimony to the U.N. Special Committee of Enquiry on 9 July 1947: "The Promised Land extends from the River of Egypt up to the Euphrates, it includes parts of Syria and Lebanon."

[continued]
    • --
    • > 12/03/2017 06:27 AM : .
  • x
    • Beers! - SNL
      [quote]..[/quote]

yeah it was pretty awful and completely unfunny

i remember watching SNL in the nineties and it being kinda funny
    • TV
  • x
  • Original_Lonely_Guy_X
    • 2018 Midterms: RNC has EIGHT TIMES as much cash on hand as DNC.
      The Soviets often abused psychiatry to attack & slur dissidents too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

Their favourite term was "philosophical intoxication" & "sluggish schizophrenia".

Let's read one of the definitions of these Soviet "mental disorders"...

[continued]
    • --
    • > 12/03/2017 05:56 AM : .
  • x