BBS

• So we are going to get a Christmas tree today
      Well anyway I'm back. She plopped down in bed, going to sleep a bit before going to work. Told me to wake her at 5:30. She told me she had such an amazing day, she said it could be too good to be true. She started cry and said, what did I do to get someone that loves and cares for me like this. I'm not sure I even deserve it. She said I can't wait to become your wife, and make this permanent.
    • --
    • > 12/02/2017 04:02 PM : .
  • x
    • What would you rather have, tax savings or health insurance premiums to drop by at least half?
      I looked up my proposed tax savings under this new "Trump" plan. I'll save a few thousand bucks. However, we probably should use that money to pay off this god forsaken govt' debt. In the meantime, I'm paying $7,000 a year for health insurance that I barely use. My "per visit" cost is roughly $1200 per visit just to give you an example of how much it's used.

Doesn't it seem like a good idea to end all the medical monopolies and save people thousands of dollars instead of going further into debt to relieve tax payers?

What's your opinion?
    • POL
  • x
  • 5 Dot GeneralX
    • Holy fuck..Sam Kinison, Bill Clinton. Read the comments after the article
      Any publicity is good publicity? This is a CROCK O CRAP!!! Linking my sister attack to all this AND the car accident is insane! This is an ad revenue based site, not real reporting. No dates, no facts...I'll write a blog on one of my sites to prove how insane this is...I'm in no way defending Sam's behavior in general but, a killing!!! I was on the road with Sam, Malika, and everyone else. Crazy stuff and BAD stuff happened. This is not truth in anyway.
    • --
  • x