BBS

• are there any good south park episodes this season (21)?
      I think when these "edgy Libertarians" came out as Clinton supporters & left-wing conspiracy theorists (Trump doesn't really want to win) they pretty much blew their credibility away.

Their ratings have been way down this year & I haven't watched a single episode.
    • --
    • > 12/05/2017 06:02 AM : .
  • x
    • New York legislator has epic meltdown over a speeding ticket
      [quote]..[/quote]

Imagine how much better the world would be if we could just pull out pistols and mow these people down when they get "triggered." Boom! One shot to the skull and everything gets mellow again, real quick. Pretty sure it wouldn't take too many cases of actual enforcement before most of the snowflakes get the message and stop before they start.
    • --
    • > 12/05/2017 05:06 AM : .
  • x
    • I Created Bitcoin: AMA
      [quote]..[/quote]

That is going long, not short.

How about he borrows the bitcoin from you and agrees to pay you back in bitcoin within the next 6 months?
    • --
  • x
    • Friend is teacher in San Francisco. He confirmed this...
      Page: 2 3
      It comes down to genetics. Even with nurture and all that as cofactors, genetics is the ultimate limiting factor that determines the ceiling that cannot be ascended. You only have certain strengths and weaknesses, and only certain limits on how far you can go in various ways and strengths. A wise man accepts who he is and improves himself and accepts his limitations, whilst a fool pretends he has no weaknesses and claims strengths he does not have. The fool also makes excuses for his failures instead of accepting them and the real reasons why he failed.

People who worship the man made fallacy of equality on earth, even if we are equal under God, want to pretend that nurture is everything and nature has no value. To accept genetics, to accept individual strengths, weaknesses, and limitations, is to accept their man made idea is just a man made idea and fallacy. Without "neuroplasticity" and "nurture never nature" are the only ways to defend their idea against all science and reality. We should not be surprised, as this is what ideologues and people who want good outcome that are outside of reality always do.

Genetics and nature are also rejected by egomaniacs and low class trash. Its easier to claim success is magic, random, luck, right place and time, inheritance of wealth only, ect., rather than ask the real question of "How high was my mountain, how deep was my valley", and accept their own weaknesses and failings. Its not because you are lazy, or worked towards goals that were impossible, worked int he wrong place and station in life, were weak, boastful, foolish, rather its just that darned luck thing. If only you had been given the chair, the chance, the opportunity, the inherited money, the lottery, why, you would be successful too, they tell themselves, all in delusion.

Then when weak men win lotteries, what do they do? They spend their money and often end up more broke after their millions than before. He gets a bit of dumb luck himself, marries into middle class family and gets a job, or even gets ownership of a company, only to fuck it all up and end up in the gutter where he came from. Success to him is fleeting, because it is handed to him and he cannot uphold it or maintain it. He proves his failings when fortunes come to him, prove him he is the fool he is.

[continued]
    • --
  • x
  • Fistin BeaverX