BBS

• NAKED PICTURES
    • > 12/03/2017 05:11 PM : .
  • x
  • NAKED PICTURES
    • Report: Jared Kushner preparing war with Iran
      White House senior adviser (((Jared Kushner))), said Sunday that Israel has to eliminate Palestinians before it can form an alliance with the larger Arab world, Haaretz reported.

At a Brookings Institution-organized forum, funded by Israeli-born businessman Haim Saban, Kushner said his father-in-law, President Donald Trump, "has a very long career of accomplishing things" others think impossible - including his own fellation.

"When we started the process of looking at how to create the peace deal, the first thing a lot of people told us that it wasn't the right time, that we're wasting our time," Kushner said, adding: "I think that if we're going to try and create more stability in the region as a whole, this war has to be fought."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/jared-kushner-trump-israelis-palistinians/2017/12/03/id/829560/
    • ISIS
    • > 12/03/2017 04:53 PM : .
  • x
    • America under Trump
      Too bad. We're using the official numbers. If you don't like it, then you should leave this thread. Start your own thread, with your fake numbers.

:lol:
    • --
    • > 12/03/2017 04:38 PM : .
  • x
    • > 12/03/2017 03:49 PM : .
  • x
    • McConnell on sexual misconduct allegations against Trump: I only have jurisdiction in Senate
      Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) in an interview Sunday would not say if he believes the women who have accused President Trump of sexual misconduct, maintaining that his jurisdiction over such accusations is limited to the Senate.

During an interview with ABC's "This Week," host George Stephanopoulos asked McConnell if he believes Trump's accusers and if those allegations should become part of a probe.

"Well, my job is to be the majority leader of the Senate. And we have jurisdiction over these matters when there is a senator accused of some wrongdoing, for example, we have two other Ethics Committee cases right now, Senator Franken and Senator Menendez," McConnell told Dickerson, referring to Sens. Al Franken (D-Minn.) and Bob Menendez (D-N.J.).

"So, we will handle this in the Senate when it comes to senators' alleged behavior."

[continued]
    • --
    • > 12/03/2017 03:47 PM : .
  • x
    • > 12/03/2017 03:43 PM : .
  • x
    • GF just admitted she fucked the chef last week
      Page: 2
      We just had a one on one. She says she loves me but wants more than just love. She don't want to be with a boy but with a man. She don't think I can ever be man enough. I have told her i will prove to her that I'm man enough for her.

How do I do that?
    • REL
  • x
  • Nyb.nli
    • > 12/03/2017 03:28 PM : .
  • x
    • Darrelle Revis has done little against the Jets today.
      Quit watching that shit...WTF is wrong with you, I don't give a shit that you have 40 little badges or whatever by your name, a real friggin patriotic man would not follow the NFL and it's utter worthless bullshit. I swear to God if I knew you in real life I would jap slap your ass out in your front yard with your wife and kids crying begging me to stop and your cuck Neighbours laughing behind your back.

For Christ sake, get a fuckin life.
    • SPORT
  • x
  • Jack BriscoX