- Last Post
- TEDx talk: 65% of open shitting in the world happens in rural IndiaWhen it comes to "Number Two", India is Number One.
- Cryogenically frozen brains will be 'woken up' and transplanted in donor bodies within three years, claims surgeonWell, they may bring Ted Williams back but I doubt the poor fucker will ever bat .400 again...
ESPN.com news services
PHOENIX -- A new book by a former employee of Alcor, the company that froze Ted Williams' remains, alleges the Baseball Hall of Famer's body was mistreated by the company.
Larry Johnson says in the book "Frozen: My Journey Into the World of Cryonics, Deception and Death" that he watched an Alcor official swing a monkey wrench at Williams' frozen severed head to try to remove a tuna can stuck to it. The first swing accidentally struck the head, Johnson contends, and the second knocked the tuna can loose.
- Concerned TrollX
- Is OBAMACARE AFFORDABLE and has OBAMACARE IMPROVED the QUALITY of the HEALTH CARE that you were previously receiving?Very High Deductible almost not worth paying for $6k Deduct + $6k cost
- 9 cases of rat lungworm disease confirmed in HawaiiUnavailable...
- Baby Boomers Experiencing High Rates of Throat CancerUnavailable...
- Assignment for the red board brain trust re lithiumUnavailable...
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.