• Bully Starts Fight That He Can't Finish, Get's Knocked Out in One Punch Like Biff Tannen and Dies

• GGerg
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: Bully Starts Fight That He Can't Finish, Get's Knocked Out in One Punch Like Biff Tannen and Dies
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:23 AM - Hide
    • knocked out cold with a punch where I channeled all my energy, he didnt make a sound, his toes were pointing upward.....he closed his eyes when his arm came down....knocked out cold. His feet bounced like 2 feet in the air and he was still. knocked out with superman punch.and he was older than me, lol. and I got to fuck his gf like a month later. She was like daaaamn.....she still had pairs of his bikini briefs.....
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Ggerg
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: Bully Starts Fight That He Can't Finish, Get's Knocked Out in One Punch Like Biff Tannen and Dies
      Posted 04/22/2017 10:06 AM - Hide
    • he slept by me, a younger kid, lol. knocked his block off. im more popular than ever...
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - African street fighter gets knocked the fuck out, displays fencing response. Trainers attempt to revive him via masturbation
  • View Topic - Fight almost ended in tragedy - Negro fights a tranny on NYC subway platform