• Bully Starts Fight That He Can't Finish, Get's Knocked Out in One Punch Like Biff Tannen and Dies

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: Bully Starts Fight That He Can't Finish, Get's Knocked Out in One Punch Like Biff Tannen and Dies
      Posted 10/26/2015 01:55 PM - Hide
    • The killer punch was particularly impressive as the guy that threw it was wearing a cumbersome backpack full of books. Try throwing a punch with a backpack full of books and you'll see what I mean.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Dakota Escritt
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: Bully Starts Fight That He Can't Finish, Get's Knocked Out in One Punch Like Biff Tannen and Dies
      Posted 10/26/2015 02:49 PM - Hide
    • Hey, I'm still dead!
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/26/2015 03:18 PM - Hide
    • As if Indians have any right to bully anyone, filthy street shitting apes.
    • gregsfriend
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/26/2015 06:24 PM - Hide
    • I am glad he is dead. He deserved it. Greg knocked him out instantly and it was awesome. When dakota lay there and raised his arm, his arm slowly came down and his head turned and he sleep...the hood almost came over his face. Greg annihilated him when he round the worlded his ass, permanently. Nice punch greg. Dakota friends wont fuck with greg while he is at school....bet they avoid him like crazy cuz their scared af. dAKOTA COULDNT EVEN LAND A PUNCH ON GREG. THEN GREG, LIKE A GLADIATOR, FUCKING PUNCHED HIM AND DAKOTA SAW STARZ....HE TEETERED GREG STARED AT HIM AND DAKOTA FELL BACK LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES, KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. GREG PEERD OVER AT HIM AS HE WAS TRYING TO GET UP. I THINK HE TOLD DAKOTA, YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. THEN DAKOTA DROPPED HIS ARM, HIS HEAD TURNED RIGHT AND HIS EYES CLOSED, KNOCKED OUT COLD. BIRDEES WERE CIRCLING HIS HEAD. HIS HEAD WAS UP THEN HE LEANDED BACK AND HIS HOODIE ALPOST COVERED COMPLETELY HIS FACE. HIS FEET WERE PONTING STRAIGHT UP THEN THEY BOTH FEET TURNED SIDEWAYS AS HE SLEEP....HE WAS CARRIED OUT ON A STRETCHER. IM GLAD HES DEAD AND GREG WON. GREG KNOCKED HIM THE FUCK OUT.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/26/2015 06:25 PM - Hide
    • gregsfriend posted:
      I am glad he is dead. He deserved it. Greg knocked him out instantly and it was awesome. When dakota lay there and raised his arm, his arm slowly came down and his head turned and he sleep...the hood almost came over his face. Greg annihilated him when he round the worlded his ass, permanently. Nice punch greg. Dakota friends wont fuck with greg while he is at school....bet they avoid him like crazy cuz their scared af. dAKOTA COULDNT EVEN LAND A PUNCH ON GREG. THEN GREG, LIKE A GLADIATOR, FUCKING PUNCHED HIM AND DAKOTA SAW STARZ....HE TEETERED GREG STARED AT HIM AND DAKOTA FELL BACK LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES, KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. GREG PEERD OVER AT HIM AS HE WAS TRYING TO GET UP. I THINK HE TOLD DAKOTA, YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. THEN DAKOTA DROPPED HIS ARM, HIS HEAD TURNED RIGHT AND HIS EYES CLOSED, KNOCKED OUT COLD. BIRDEES WERE CIRCLING HIS HEAD. HIS HEAD WAS UP THEN HE LEANDED BACK AND HIS HOODIE ALPOST COVERED COMPLETELY HIS FACE. HIS FEET WERE PONTING STRAIGHT UP THEN THEY BOTH FEET TURNED SIDEWAYS AS HE SLEEP....HE WAS CARRIED OUT ON A STRETCHER. IM GLAD HES DEAD AND GREG WON. GREG KNOCKED HIM THE FUCK OUT.

:umad: bro?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/26/2015 06:30 PM - Hide
    • Biff Tannen died? :confused:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/26/2015 06:31 PM - Hide
    • Get's? :wtf:
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/26/2015 06:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Get's? :wtf:

GET'S!
      \
      :winner:

IN WHICH WE LIVE IN!
      \
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/26/2015 06:35 PM - Hide
    • 5 Dot General posted:
      Like most street shitters, Dakota had a thing for jewelry....

For your birthday, I'm pleased to be giving you this gold chain, so that you can walk around school like Bruce Lee.
      \
      :apu:

You sure he was a street shitter? He looks more like a melungeon or one of those untermenschen you find in Appalachia.

Pic related.

Bully Starts Fight That He Can't Finish, Get's Knocked Out in One Punch Like Biff Tannen and Dies #1
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/26/2015 06:38 PM - Hide
    • You just know the high school panties were sopping wet for the great White Alpha.
      Posted 10/26/2015 10:15 PM - Hide
    • The father got arrested for forgery in August and sent back to prison for 5 years.

:whitetrash:
    • Gregsfriend
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/27/2015 12:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The killer punch was particularly impressive as the guy that threw it was wearing a cumbersome backpack full of books. Try throwing a punch with a backpack full of books and you'll see what I mean.

Greg KTFO Dakota with a very powerful punch
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/27/2015 01:25 AM - Hide
    • Brittany Murphy posted:
      There are videos of the lil fag with his family scared shitless after the orig vid went viral :lol:

linky? :D
    • greggsfriend
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/27/2015 10:16 AM - Hide
    • I am glad greg won....knocked out his ass.

I am glad he is dead. He deserved it. Greg knocked him out instantly and it was awesome. When dakota lay there and raised his arm, his arm slowly came down and his head turned and he sleep...the hood almost came over his face. Greg annihilated him when he round the worlded his ass, permanently. Nice punch greg. Dakota friends wont fuck with greg while he is at school....bet they avoid him like crazy cuz their scared af. at school, lots of sopping wet panties for greg....his cock is getting an oral workout on almost daily basis, a fact
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/27/2015 10:22 AM - Hide
    • "Kendall, Omaha, United States, 1 year ago

Council Bluffs is NOT in Nebraska. It's in Iowa. I live in Omaha, Nebraska, which is right across the river from where this happened."

Fucking journalists are worthless these days. :lol::pipe:

An editor? Yeah, got one. I use it on windows. I call it potato when I need a hug.
      \
    • greggs friend
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/27/2015 10:26 AM - Hide
    • Gregsfriend posted:
      Greg KTFO Dakota with a very powerful punch

he was knocked out instantly...his head violently was shoved upward and to the right, almost completely around...he then fell hard his whole body like bounced off of floor.....he tried to get up...his arm was raised then dakota dropped his arm, his head turned then his eyes closed and his both his feet turned outwards....his whole body relaxed.....and his hoodie almost completely covered his face...greg teer peered over at him when he landed, dakota was mumbling sumthin....and greg like said, bitch...u got fucking knocked out...thendakota was sent into eternity...lol...i heard greg was getting oral almost every day since..
      Posted 10/27/2015 10:30 AM - Hide
    • 5 Dot General posted:
      Let's give you a nice American name that will warm everyone's heart. I know! Let's name you after Dakota Fanning. He's the highest grossing kid actor in America! I'm pleased to be giving you this wonderful name
      \
      :apu:

You've worked with Indians, I see.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/27/2015 10:34 AM - Hide
    • JUST WHAT EVERY GODDAMNED BULLY RIGHTFULLY DESERVES!
      JUST ANOTHER SHITBAG BURIED, THAT WONT REPRODUCE.
      THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE...
    • greggs friend
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/27/2015 12:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      JUST WHAT EVERY GODDAMNED BULLY RIGHTFULLY DESERVES!
      JUST ANOTHER SHITBAG BURIED, THAT WONT REPRODUCE.
      THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE...

greg was given a few high fives later that day
    • Bpxer
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/27/2015 11:23 PM - Hide
    • 5 Dot General posted:
      The bully got his punk ass knocked the fuck out with one punch, and died.

What a loser.

"Dakota" named after a little girl actress but he thinks he's bad ass.

Dakota was knocked out with a powe ful punch. My opinion is he got massive brain damage as I saw him as his head violently spun to the right and upward...it happened quickly but as he turned back to look at Greg, he was dead...he fell backward and the dead weight crushed the back of his skull...he had his arm up, he lowered thevsrm, turned his head, closed his eyes and died.
    • Dakota friend
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/27/2015 11:26 PM - Hide
    • 5 Dot General posted:
      The bully got his punk ass knocked the fuck out with one punch, and died.

What a loser.

"Dakota" named after a little girl actress but he thinks he's bad ass.

I think Dakota was kewl, had a glass jaw, sucked cock like a pro... and maybe bi or gay. There's pics of him in bikini briefs.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 10/28/2015 03:28 PM - Hide
    • greg gave him what he deserved...knocked his punk ass out with one punch.itw wasnt an easy punch as greg had a backpack on. greg usually works out first thing in the morning and he has had punched a punching bag like super hard...sooo he was prolly pumped and just gave him a mike tyson punch. i am glad greg won by a knockout.... it happened in the school commons area, in front to almost everybody. i mean, he around the worlded his ass and dakota was on his heels in like 5 seconds, his whole body curled as he was falling over knocked out cold, landed hard on his ass right after that and it looked like he was going to sit and then boooom, his body flies back and his head contacts the tile floor....the birdies were circling dakotas head.....then his arm came down and he was conscious and even tried to get on his hands and knees.....but the punch was too much, he went lights out, carried out on a stretcher, kids were high fiving greg on vanquishing the bully with one very powerful punch, putting dakota to fucking sleep, permanently...im glad dakotas dead.....you can see his punk pics, his arms were small af, besides, the punch almost turned his head completely around it was that powerful and there was a huge cracking sound when his head contacted the tile....greg leaned over to look at dakotas open cold eyes....then dakota turned his head and closed his eyes, game over, bully got knocked out cold, permanently. ......butt he was playing a harp like three days later. lots of girls had sopping panties later trying to hook up with greg. greg is getting his cock serviced on an almost daily basis. lucky bastard.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - African street fighter gets knocked the fuck out, displays fencing response. Trainers attempt to revive him via masturbation
  • View Topic - Fight almost ended in tragedy - Negro fights a tranny on NYC subway platform