Page: 1 2 | Previous Next | First Last

The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Ron Johnson
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

In a sane country where the holy negro isn't worshipped the ground he walks on, this man would not in any shape or form be put in charge of a volatile situation, with a clear conflict of interest.


Here he is marching with the members of the Bloods gang:

The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule #3214

Flashing the gang sign while in uniform:

The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule #3215
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Amen.

But his niggerness only worked for a night.

Just like Obama, nothing will work for long in the appeasement of the apes.
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001/State-senator-says-MHPs-Johnson-is-pawn-to-cover-up-Nixons-failure-271753301.html

State Senator says MHP's Capt Johnson is pawn to cover up Gov Nixon's failure


To be politicized.

I knew he walked with the protestors, I did not know they were gang members. Does he know he is making gang signs?
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Ron Johnson said:
Flashing the gang sign while in uniform:

[ link to images.f169bbs.com ]



That is actually very disturbing.

I would think all the police depts would know these things. Does this disturb them?
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

comment from yesterday - someone else saw what you saw in Johnson


Will the National Guard support the criminals like the Missouri State troopers? Or will they stop the criminals from destroying a town. Why do Troopers not protect the Law abiding Citizens, white,black,red yellow in this community. Why has a trooper sided with a proven criminal and not the officer before a fair investigation is completed. Why does he not give a fellow police officer the benefit of the doubt who had a clean record and served as a police officer prior. If I were an officer in this state I would never work with any trooper and as a local jurisdiction I would try legally to keep them from enforcing law in my jurisdiction. They seem to be on the wrong side. If a fair investigation shows the officer was wrong then we put him through the court system. But the troopers are associating with looters.
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

That picture of Johnson throwing down the gang sign needs to go viral.
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Haven't you ever played paper, scissors,...rock? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Not A gang sign
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

this is not a gang sign, but the sign for a fraternity, Kappa Alpha Psi of Which the officer is a life time member of...real journalists do research .... Then again ... this is just a blog
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Johnson was interviewed around 3am this morning and he didnt look too happy.
Cajun
I'm just here to piss YOU off...
+142

6114 posts
677 topics

1 TrevCoins


Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Not A gang sign said:this is not a gang sign, but the sign for a fraternity, Kappa Alpha Psi of Which the officer is a life time member of...real journalists do research .... Then again ... this is just a blog



Good try... http://www.s4g.com/assets/images/KAY---M-Sapp.jpg
Not the same though... *props* for a good lie though
K.A.P. is an all black fraternity but their sign isnt even close...
Cajun
I'm just here to piss YOU off...
+142

6114 posts
677 topics

1 TrevCoins


Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Cajun said:
Not A gang sign said:this is not a gang sign, but the sign for a fraternity, Kappa Alpha Psi of Which the officer is a life time member of...real journalists do research .... Then again ... this is just a blog



Good try... http://www.s4g.com/assets/images/KAY---M-Sapp.jpg
Not the same though... *props* for a good lie though
K.A.P. is an all black fraternity but their sign isnt even close...



Wanna try again?
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Ron Johnson said:In a sane country where the holy negro isn't worshipped the ground he walks on, this man would not in any shape or form be put in charge of a volatile situation, with a clear conflict of interest.


Here he is marching with the members of the Bloods gang:

The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule #3214

Flashing the gang sign while in uniform:

The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule #3215



Yes, all police are thugs, and Johnson is no exception.

He probably has a rap sheet a mile long, if anyone had bothered to check with internal affairs.
Cajun
I'm just here to piss YOU off...
+142

6114 posts
677 topics

1 TrevCoins


Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

. said:Yes, all police are thugs, and Johnson is no exception.

He probably has a rap sheet a mile long, if anyone had bothered to check with internal affairs.



Not Dennis Wilson, he was just given an award for "going above and beyond"
But I guess it is too much to expect a black man in uniform to understand "professionalism"
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Yep, he didn't quell his 'brothers' and stuff is getting worse.

Yo, am Capt. Johnson. Can I walk and loot with ya all?
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Cajun said:
. said:Yes, all police are thugs, and Johnson is no exception.

He probably has a rap sheet a mile long, if anyone had bothered to check with internal affairs.



Not Dennis Wilson, he was just given an award for "going above and beyond"
But I guess it is too much to expect a black man in uniform to understand "professionalism"



Seriously? He looks like a snivelling coward in that pic. He's going to be raped very badly in prison.
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

. said:That picture of Johnson throwing down the gang sign needs to go viral.



PLEASE. PLEASE DO SEND THAT VIRAL GUYS.


Part of the liberal agenda is to seed blacks into all-white areas. They give them their section 8 vouchers and tell them where they can go. The ones who want a job are helped to target businesses without many Blacks or no Blacks. (Usually, the first Blacks to arrive are nice, no criminal records, elderly, employed, educated and not section 8 types.) If the business does not hire them, then they have a discrimination in hiring case. So the larger employers in the all-white town hire Blacks so that they are not involved in "racism" lawsuits. And the nigger flood is on until the town is destroyed, like Ferguson.

People who have to work with Blacks have been tolerating and putting up with so much shit for so long because of the threat of "racism" and "discriminatory hiring and promotions." People who have Black neighbors move into targetted areas have been tolerating and putting up with so much shit for so long because of the threat of "racism" and "discrimination".

PEOPLE should have the right to choose where they live and with whom they associate. EMPLOYERS should have the right to choose to hire whomever they want without government interference and quotas.

MERITOCRACY is the way of successful European and American cultures.
COLLECTIVISM lowers everything to lowest common denominator, and in the US that is race.
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Not A gang sign said:this is not a gang sign, but the sign for a fraternity, Kappa Alpha Psi of Which the officer is a life time member of...real journalists do research .... Then again ... this is just a blog



The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule #3221

The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule #3215
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

. said:PLEASE. PLEASE DO SEND THAT VIRAL GUYS.


Part of the liberal agenda is to seed blacks into all-white areas. They give them their section 8 vouchers and tell them where they can go. The ones who want a job are helped to target businesses without many Blacks or no Blacks. (Usually, the first Blacks to arrive are nice, no criminal records, elderly, employed, educated and not section 8 types.) If the business does not hire them, then they have a discrimination in hiring case. So the larger employers in the all-white town hire Blacks so that they are not involved in "racism" lawsuits. And the nigger flood is on until the town is destroyed, like Ferguson.

People who have to work with Blacks have been tolerating and putting up with so much shit for so long because of the threat of "racism" and "discriminatory hiring and promotions." People who have Black neighbors move into targetted areas have been tolerating and putting up with so much shit for so long because of the threat of "racism" and "discrimination".

PEOPLE should have the right to choose where they live and with whom they associate. EMPLOYERS should have the right to choose to hire whomever they want without government interference and quotas.

MERITOCRACY is the way of successful European and American cultures.
COLLECTIVISM lowers everything to lowest common denominator, and in the US that is race.


The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule #3215
Cherry Doode
ABSOFUCKLY
+63

6392 posts
719 topics

237 TrevCoins


Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

http://i.imgur.com/acabdAg.jpg
is this the same gang sign?
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Not A gang sign said:this is not a gang sign, but the sign for a fraternity, Kappa Alpha Psi of Which the officer is a life time member of...real journalists do research .... Then again ... this is just a blog





A black fraternity of gangbangers!
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

That's not the Bloods gang sign.
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

. said:That's not the Bloods gang sign.


http://i.imgur.com/acabdAg.jpg
Is this it?
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

. said:
. said:That's not the Bloods gang sign.


http://i.imgur.com/acabdAg.jpg
Is this it?



maybe, but that's not mike brown
.
Anonymous

Report
The turning over of Ferguson security to Ron Johnson is nothing more than capitulation to negro mob rule

Watching the live feeds was an opportunity to view the African Buck Nigger live and in the wild. It was riveting.

Page: 1 2 | Previous Next | First Last


Popular Topics Of 2014-08-19 | Daily Topic Dump Of 2014-08-19

Join The Discussion:

Name:
Remember
Leave blank to remain anonymous.
Image (Optional):
Message:

0 / 16,384 chars


Related F169BBS News Topics:


Latest F169BBS News Topics:

Seems like the Country Club I belong to spends all its time trying to drum up new members.
I can understand, given the economic situation we are now in, but come on. Don't cut back on course maintenance or club house performance. If you are ..
08/19/2014
Everywhere I look I see whites in cringing Stockholm Syndrome thrall to the NiggerJew tormentors.
We have become a claque of pussified faggots. Maybe we deserve the epic beat own underway,
08/19/2014
Canadian TFB: Woman keeps getting beat up by Cuban husband, keeps taking him back, keeps spending money on him and his family.
"Deborah Parsons thought she had secured love and a happy future when she sponsored her new Cuban husband to Canada nine years ago." "She urged the ..
08/19/2014
Faxing for a looong time
Ok, so you may call me a freak, but I use faxing and I like faxing. So what is the question now - my provider now holds a Promotion and gives like 40% ..
08/19/2014
I think I may just have to go on over to St Louis for...
Hot Tatsy Butts at Piggy'S BBQ lol Every time I open this one news page, there's those pink pig butts, caling to me, SOOOOO-EEEEE! Come and eat me!
08/19/2014
Two female Italian aid workers who ignored their parents' pleas and snuck into Syria have been kidnapped by Islamist militants
The two women have made several visits to Syria since 2012 Greta Ramelli, 20, and Vanessa Marzullo, 21, were working in city of Aleppo Unknown Islamist ..
08/19/2014