• Mother Gives Her Daughter An Ass Whoopin For Doing The Pass Out Challenge

• Russian hacker
    • Re: Mother Gives Her Daughter An Ass Whoopin For Doing The Pass Out Challenge
      Posted 08/01/2014 07:16 PM - Hide
    • Cajun posted:
      I love how she whipped her daughter's back ... gave her a "slave ass whoopin"

FETCH ME A LEMONADE, BOY.. ERRR GIRL.

:lmao:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 08/01/2014 07:18 PM - Hide
    • The father could not be reached for comment.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 08/01/2014 07:19 PM - Hide
    • I can't hate on negros for this, that's for sure.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 08/01/2014 09:39 PM - Hide
    • :thumbup:

Mammy hits like a girl
      \
      :duckman:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 08/01/2014 10:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The father could not be identified.
    • bobo
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 10/24/2014 07:18 PM - Hide
    • thats what she need if I have child doing a pass out challenge im a whoop my child and put it on youtube and facebook because that what she get also my friend look just like the girl who got a whoopin
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 10/24/2014 07:25 PM - Hide
    • Moar!
      \
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 10/24/2014 07:32 PM - Hide
    • She's no Adrian Petersen, but she swings a mean belt...
      Posted 10/24/2014 08:39 PM - Hide
    • That girl reminded me of Farina, in the Little Rascals.

Some may say the girl didn't deserve to be whipped, but at least the mother is trying to make sure the kid behaves. It's likely less serious forms of discipline didn't work in the past, so the mother whipped the kid. Bet that girl's going to think REAL hard before doing something stupid again.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 10/24/2014 09:29 PM - Hide
    • Her little panties must be wet
      \
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 10/24/2014 09:46 PM - Hide
    • When your nigger misbehaves
      You must whip it
      \
      :snob2:

Whip it good
      \
      :snob:

Into shape
      \
    • Russian hacker
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 10/24/2014 09:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm all for spanking kids but damn, how can you give that much pain to someone you love more than life itself? I just don't understand that.

It's not too late
      \

To whip it
      \
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 10/25/2014 12:04 PM - Hide
    • :potd:
      Posted 10/25/2014 12:09 PM - Hide
    • I support the mother in beating the little retard, though I think filming it and putting it online was in bad taste.
    • bobo
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 10/26/2014 09:45 PM - Hide
    • the mother should whoop her longer that and put it on any websites
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 06/07/2015 06:09 PM - Hide
    • fuck this nigger of a mother i hope her dumb fugley black ass burns in fucking hell with any other families who treat their kids like this, this bitch needs to be locked up i would have her ass in chains taken to jail and the worst part is she went and made a video about this and put it online now that is child abuse. to all the parents who want to be known as that dumb shit abusive ignorant parent who goes and makes a video about beating the shit out of your kids and then posting it online and ruining their lives i will let you know if i find you i will put a bullet through your fucking foreheads and piss on your bodies and graves and laugh that you will be rotting in hell this nigger of a mother needs to fucking die and get her ass beat and lets record her so she can live through the humiliation like her poor daughter she needs to be put back when black people were slaves and be tortured to death like shes somebodys bitch man i will bend her over and make her my bitch
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 06/07/2015 06:11 PM - Hide
    • fuck you and burn in hell you rat bastard
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 06/07/2015 06:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It's not too late
      \

To whip it
      \

tattoo detective?
      \
      :winner2:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Girl Has A Seizure After Doing The Pass Out Challenge
  • View Topic - Mother Beats Her Daughter With A Shovel - Well, You Don't Have To Guess The Race
  • View Topic - "Fathers were forced to rape their daughters, and sons their mothers, as other family members watched."