• France: Police Catch 73-Year-Old Jew Spray-Painting the Word "Jew" on 20 Cars

• Watcha Doin
    • Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Posted 02/12/2015 05:03 AM - Hide
    • Jews have been known to fake attacks on themselves in order to generate sympathy (and shekels) from the stupid goyim. This latest example comes from France, which is a country that the Jew-run media has been focusing on a lot recently as a center of "resurgent anti-Semitism."

Here, we have one such case of this terrifying resurgent anti-Semitism. Feel sorry for these Jews, goyim.

Fdesouche:

A sexagenarian was caught Monday trying to tag the word "Jew" on vehicles of the 16th district. The man and his wife, both Jewish, had filed reports in July and August following a complaint about anti-Semitic discovered in their building.

The police had strong suspicions that have been confirmed. Monday around 4 pm, a man was caught writing the word "Jew" on parked vehicles on avenue du General-Clavery, avenue Dode de la Brunerie in the 16th district. Twenty cars have been tagged. "The police handcuffed him, and booked him. "Me, I said, but he is crazy for doing this." An official said.

The suspect was taken into custody in stride. This sexagenarian named Pierre B. was already known to police, not as a suspect but as a victim. Last summer, he would indeed twice visited the police station of the 16th district to denounce anti-Semitic remarks.

http://www.dailystormer.com/france-police-catch-73-year-old-jew-spray-painting-the-word-jew-on-20-cars/

France: Police Catch 73-Year-Old Jew Spray-Painting the Word "Jew" on 20 Cars #1

This distracts from true anti-Semitism :sadbanana:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Highly Deplorable
    • Re: France: Police Catch 73-Year-Old Jew Spray-Painting the Word "Jew" on 20 Cars
      Posted 02/12/2015 05:11 AM - Hide
    • Sounds like a reputable source. :shrug:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
    • Re: France: Police Catch 73-Year-Old Jew Spray-Painting the Word "Jew" on 20 Cars
      Posted 02/12/2015 05:22 AM - Hide
    • :hump:

Behind the tool shop where nobody goes
      Lay Quence and Quixar, without any clothes
      Quence went over, Quixar went in
      And that is the last, we saw of him.

:a2m:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/12/2015 05:22 AM - Hide
    • EVERY DAY I'M QUENELLE-IN'
      :hammertime:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/12/2015 05:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :hump:

Haven't seen this troll for a while...:lol:

Wasn't it Quence and Percy originally?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/12/2015 05:33 AM : Edited 02/12/2015 05:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Ah Percy, we hardly knew ye. It breaks my heart that you didn't listen to my warnings to carefully wash the gaudy rings on your thick sausage fingers or clean your nails after fingering the tender buttholes of your young catamites. :frown: E-coli has robbed us of a fine fine writer. A prose poet the likes of which I shall never see again in my lifetime.

:cry:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/12/2015 05:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Ah Percy, we hardly knew ye. It breaks my heart that you didn't listen to my warnings to carefully wash the gaudy rings on your thick sausage fingers or clean your nails after fingering the tender buttholes of your young catamites. :frown: E-coli has robbed us of a fine fine writer. A prose poet the likes of which I shall never see in my lifetime.

:cry:

:potd:
    • F2 old boy anon
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/12/2015 05:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      :hump:

Maybe, but as the original author it's always been Quence and Quixar
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/12/2015 05:38 AM - Hide
    • I feel sorry for anyone who marries a kikess. It's a guaranteed cliffdive into the seas of insanity ... :sadbanana:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/12/2015 05:46 AM - Hide
    • Where's the fun in picking on mentally retarded people. What's next, slapping around crippleds? Some trolls have no shame.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/12/2015 05:59 AM - Hide
    • What does Juif mean?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/12/2015 06:59 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Where's the fun in picking on mentally retarded people. What's next, slapping around crippleds? Some trolls have no shame.

Link to mental problems? These events aren't harmless, they are used to take away rights from the population and in the case of Russia the fantasy of persecution was used as a justification for the mass murdering of European Christians. It also conditions people not to have bad thoughts about Jews.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/12/2015 07:01 AM - Hide
    • Juif making fun of me cracker?
      \
      :tyrone:
    • thetruth
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/16/2015 03:54 PM - Hide
    • This must be published by Muslims as this story is total bogus checked reputable links and no such incident Stop with the hate and get a life
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/16/2015 03:58 PM - Hide
    • thetruth posted:
      This must be published by Muslims as this story is total bogus checked reputable links and no such incident Stop with the hate and get a life

basement nazis have found a new best friend, rage-filled joo-obsessed muzzie scum.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/16/2015 04:06 PM - Hide
    • Peugeot 405. Good car, used to have one in the 90s.
    • Mohamed screws pigs
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/01/2015 01:37 AM - Hide
    • Force every Muslim scum from American soil at the point of a bayonet. Send the pig-filth Muslim scum scurrying back to their crappy dens of perversion where the filth can commit their homosexual dalliances with young boys while chanting the crap spewed by the Mohamed filth lying scum whose lies were used to warp the minds of the weak-willed idiot Arabs. Remove the filth from all Western countries. Failure to leave should result in the bombardment of all Moslem cities with nuclear devastation.
    • SoullessLizardBrain
    • Waiting to be Outsmarted
    • 9200 posts
    • 440 topics
      Posted 03/01/2015 01:38 AM - Hide
    • Did all the cars belong to Jews?
    • wiggerboi
    • Registered
    • +2
    • 3224 posts
    • 512 topics
      Posted 03/01/2015 01:51 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      What does Juif mean?

it means fart.
    • rev patrick
    • F169 Chaplain
    • +6
    • 1688 posts
    • 243 topics
      Posted 03/01/2015 02:23 AM - Hide
    • Gays and blacks commit a lot of hate crimes against themselves... But when they get caught, they aren't charged with a hate crime, but instead get sympathy and lesser charges along with government paid psychiatrist treatment.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 08/29/2015 09:36 PM - Hide
    • :hmmm:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 08/29/2015 09:50 PM - Hide
    • But no, we NEVER lied about the Holocaust. No exaggeration, and we WOULD NEVER DO THINGS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THINGS WERE WORSE THAN THEY WERE.
      \
      :schlomo:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - BREAKING: 2 white human police officers just shot and killed another nigger animal in St Louis. Chimpouts inevitable.
  • View Topic - Armed mentally-handicapped man gets shot to death after attacking police officer
  • View Topic - New York police officer holds teens at gunpoint over a snowball fight
  • View Topic - AWESOME VIDEO - Police officer fights a high school student
  • View Topic - NJ: Another nigger shot dead by police, gun in car, failure to follow commands