• I want to buy a Ditch Witch or Bobcat or something to make money with. Any recommendations ?

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 10/12/2017 04:49 PM - Hide
      • I could carry the trencher in my van but the bobcat would need a trailer . Or I could get something else. I don't want to spend over $10K, money that is getting nothing sitting in the bank.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: I want to buy a Ditch Witch or Bobcat or something to make money with. Any recommendations ?
        Posted 10/12/2017 05:03 PM - Hide
      • C'mon all you general contractors. I have to know within the next 15 minutes. Time is money !
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: I want to buy a Ditch Witch or Bobcat or something to make money with. Any recommendations ?
        Posted 10/12/2017 05:10 PM - Hide
      • your pretty round mouf is digging a nice hole all by itself,much as Libarace said to jim [velvet throat} neighbors when i play it must alwaus be with twolips on my organ
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 06:04 PM - Hide
      • A offset lithographic KBA Simultan press with an intaglio finisher unit. *That's* what you buy to make money with, if you don't want to get caught.
      • NASA1
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 06:29 PM - Hide
      • Don't buy either. You will not make any money and a 10k machine will break you with maintenance cost and upkeep. Buy a 2500 truck and dump trailer and I will pay you to haul debris in downtown Miami. You will make some money at least.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save   Sage/No Bump
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.