• Was on the bus. started talking to a kid today, going to college for CS

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 10/12/2017 09:44 AM - Hide
      • Saw his book and told him I studied that years ago. He said there is lots of talk about SJW shit, women in CS, bullshit like that in all the classes. Said the woman teaching the algorithm class (a youngish woman, 30-40s) spends more time on that shit than explaining the work. He said he don't even go anymore, just watched YT and learns on his own. She said that white men created a society that locked out women, and women are just seen as sex objects to them, no matter how brilliant they are. That is why she is teaching now.

Also he said, companies do not want White men. There is an affirmative action now in tech to just hire women, black, hispanic- anything but White men, even if they are less qualified. He said if he can't create his own business from it, he will likely leave the field.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Was on the bus. started talking to a kid today, going to college for CS
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:50 AM - Hide
      • That could be true. Companies want diversity today.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:53 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        That could be true. Companies want diversity today.

...Germany wanted diversity, and now they got it...
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:53 AM - Hide
      • :shortbus:
      • Fscking Moron
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:56 AM - Hide
      • The world is fucked.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 09:58 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        ]She said that white men created a society that locked out women, and women are just seen as sex objects to them, no matter how brilliant they are.

Have you noticed that the women who teach that men see women just as sex objects are NEVER the ones a man might conceivably see as a sex object?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:01 AM - Hide
      • Whites need to adapt. Just as Jews a century ago would change their names from "Goldstein" to "Gold" it may be time for whites to change from "Tom Gold" to "Tomas Gutierrez" or from "John Smith" to "Jenkem Smith-Oyingo" or from "Fred Johnson" to "Fred Two Bears" instead.
      • Fscking Moron
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:06 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Whites need to adapt. Just as Jews a century ago would change their names from "Goldstein" to "Gold" it may be time for whites to change from "Tom Gold" to "Tomas Gutierrez" or from "John Smith" to "Jenkem Smith-Oyingo" or from "Fred Johnson" to "Fred Two Bears" instead.

I have been doing this for years already. I check off on the form that I am either Hispanic or Native American. I dare you to say that I am not.

Might as well take advantage of it.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:07 AM - Hide
      • Computer science is a waste of time. Go become a licensed electrician, yes it can be hard work but by the time you will be 40 you will have your own business and not be beholden to some corporate scumbag preaching about diversity.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 10:15 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Computer science is a waste of time. Go become a licensed electrician, yes it can be hard work but by the time you will be 40 you will have your own business and not be beholden to some corporate scumbag preaching about diversity.

and in oregon u can be a felon and still get a contractors license saves timbe so u can get to the profity part of the job once u get inside their houses,kinda like their Tax 's so dont get greedy just steal enough to blame it on all the homeless campers out side the razorwire topped lattice cedar fence with gang tags on the other side
      • Fscking Moron
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 11:22 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Saw his book and told him I studied that years ago. He said there is lots of talk about SJW shit, women in CS, bullshit like that in all the classes. Said the woman teaching the algorithm class (a youngish woman, 30-40s) spends more time on that shit than explaining the work. He said he don't even go anymore, just watched YT and learns on his own. She said that white men created a society that locked out women, and women are just seen as sex objects to them, no matter how brilliant they are. That is why she is teaching now.

Also he said, companies do not want White men. There is an affirmative action now in tech to just hire women, black, hispanic- anything but White men, even if they are less qualified. He said if he can't create his own business from it, he will likely leave the field.

You should have told him to find another major, Sahib.
        \
        :apu:
        Posted 10/12/2017 11:27 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Saw his book and told him I studied that years ago. He said there is lots of talk about SJW shit, women in CS, bullshit like that in all the classes. Said the woman teaching the algorithm class (a youngish woman, 30-40s) spends more time on that shit than explaining the work. He said he don't even go anymore, just watched YT and learns on his own. She said that white men created a society that locked out women, and women are just seen as sex objects to them, no matter how brilliant they are. That is why she is teaching now.

If you didn't talk him out of the field, I hope you told him to form his own business.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 11:27 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I have been doing this for years already. I check off on the form that I am either Hispanic or Native American. I dare you to say that I am not.

Might as well take advantage of it.

Elizabeth Warren, is that you?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 11:30 AM - Hide
      • Deputy Winston posted:
        . posted:
        . posted:
        Nyboi

Yep. The telltale poor grammar.

And the fact that he rides the bus.

The short bus
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 12:46 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        The world is fucked.

White people are fucked.

The world is fine.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 12:50 PM - Hide
      • . posted:

This kid should spend a morning walking around the Amazon "campus" in downtown Seattle. A million young, white bros with their hipster backpacks and facial hair will surround him with their whiteness. The only females around will be headed to their jobs as baristas in the first floors of the buildings, and there won't be a black person within two miles except for the homeless dudes begging for cash.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save   Sage/No Bump
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.