• this is why i hate facebook

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: this is why i hate facebook
      Posted 10/12/2017 09:07 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      There's a lot of that especially with younger people. It's annoying. I wonder how many of them actually mean it? To me it's just another way for them to virtue signal.

Young people seem incapable of understanding that you can still be friends with people who do not hold the exact same viewpoints. They screech about "diversity" in every other aspect of life but yet when it comes to viewpoints they only want things their way. Children.

In a way, the same can be said about the Nazis that post here.

Give us some examples of the ways you have been friendly towards the nazis who post here.

Give us a few links.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 09:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Wrong. That is exactly how life works. Or rather, I should say "worked."

Until recently you could tell someone off without the expectation of a gaggle of anonymous SJW assholes descending on your life like locusts with the intent of destroying it.

Now if you say a mean thing to someone in a protected class you can expect a bunch of assholes to set on you because of it. I'm not talking about just jumping into the discussion and calling you an asshole for saying that, I'm talking about descending on your life, shitting all over you online where they can, trying to get you fired from your job, etc. It's insane. And of course it's all anonymous.

There is absolutely no reason I should worry about a threat to my livelihood for calling some attentionwhoring mentally ill faggot out on his rejection of other people's viewpoints, yet this is exactly why I didn't just leave the guy a rude comment so he'd unfriend me.

Here's an example of dichotomous thinking.

Disagree with the guy, if he's worth another moment of your attention, but do it in a way that isn't alienating to normal people.

Most people agree with you that the guy is an obnoxious freak. Don't help the freaks scare those people into silence.

You have the power. Don't hand it over to the freaks.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 09:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

I'm talking about an asshole who sent a message to all the 900 people on his "friends" list, basically telling them to go fuck themselves if they don't agree with all his far left bullshit.

So you're this upset at what the freak posted, and it wasn't even specifically directed at you?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 09:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      There's a lot of that especially with younger people. It's annoying. I wonder how many of them actually mean it? To me it's just another way for them to virtue signal.

Young people seem incapable of understanding that you can still be friends with people who do not hold the exact same viewpoints. They screech about "diversity" in every other aspect of life but yet when it comes to viewpoints they only want things their way. Children.

Give us some examples of the ways you have been friendly towards the nazis who post here.

Give us a few links.

There aren't any "nazis" posting here.

You ;lefty; types apply the "nazi" label to anyone whose viewpoint on something (anything) makes your vaginas hurt. It is very tiresome.

This is how the left shuts down opposition, by accusing anybody they don't agree with of being a nazi, suddenly that person is put on the defensive and the issue(s) get dropped.

I am not a "nazi" because I don't believe bruce jenner is a woman.
      I am not a "nazi" because I do not want to live in a crime and drug ridden black neighborhood.
      I am not a "nazi" because I resent the havoc and destruction the jew has wreaked on the country my ancestors built.
      I am not a "nazi" because I don't support the "rights" of illegal invaders who my tax dollars are used to support.
      I am not a "nazi" because I do not support the displacement of formerly white populations with illiterate somali "refugees" who hate me, will never assimilate, and have no desire but to spend their lives receiving a government check for merely existing.

No matter how much my viewpoints give you menstrual cramps, none of these views make me a "nazi." Fuck all of you globalist lefty filth straight to hell.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 09:50 AM - Hide
    • I AM a 'Nazi', because everything the jews say about the 'Nazis' is utter bullshit!

The Nazis were the good guys who attempted to defeat the bolsheviks/communists in Europe!

Have a nice day!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 09:52 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Give us a few links.

You ;lefty; types apply the "nazi" label to anyone whose viewpoint on something (anything) makes your vaginas hurt. It is very tiresome.

This is how the left shuts down opposition, by accusing anybody they don't agree with of being a nazi, suddenly that person is put on the defensive and the issue(s) get dropped.

I am not a "nazi" because I do not want to live in a crime and drug ridden black neighborhood.
      I am not a "nazi" because I resent the havoc and destruction the jew has wreaked on the country my ancestors built.
      I am not a "nazi" because I don't support the "rights" of illegal invaders who my tax dollars are used to support.
      I am not a "nazi" because I do not support the displacement of formerly white populations with illiterate somali "refugees" who hate me, will never assimilate, and have no desire but to spend their lives receiving a government check for merely existing.

No matter how much my viewpoints give you menstrual cramps, none of these views make me a "nazi." Fuck all of you globalist lefty filth straight to hell.

Come on, man. I hate it when guys as stupid as you are on my side.

Re-read the nested quotes. I was taking to task the guy who referred to "Nazis" here as being childish, too, for not realizing you can be friendly towards someone you disagree with.

So I challenged him to point to some examples where he was friendly like a grown-up towards posters he called "Nazis".

You have to calm down. Getting upset impedes your ability to think.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 10:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Perhaps you should just grow up and ignore him?

This is all part of what's wrong with mainstream culture today. Everybody walks on eggshells around these freaks for fear of offending them. So all they get is reenforcement and praise from like-minded freaks, virtue signalling freaks, and people who don't really mean what they're saying but feel sorry for the guy.

If anybody calls them on their bullshit then all the freaks and virtue signalers collectively jump on that person and do everything they can to fuck up their life. So everybody's afraid to say what they really mean, and the normal people just end up ignoring them. Because of this they go through life living in a virtual echo chamber hugbox circlejerk of support and praise from people licking their assholes just for existing and not presenting any opposing viewpoints / advice / etc.

Hell all of this is precisely why i don't tell the guy off. Fuck you and your blue hair. Fuck you and your homosexuality. Go ahead and delete me, I don't give a fuck, fuck you. No, then I'm the asshole.

Fuck this gay earth.

It sounds like this guy is an aggravating asshole. The world is filled with them. No need to engage them all.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 10:14 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Seems your hate should be redirected. Why hate facebook when in reality it was facebook that enabled you to see this stuff. You should be loving, not hating, facebook.

:totd:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 12:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Give us a few links.

Come on, man. I hate it when guys as stupid as you are on my side.

Re-read the nested quotes. I was taking to task the guy who referred to "Nazis" here as being childish, too, for not realizing you can be friendly towards someone you disagree with.

So I challenged him to point to some examples where he was friendly like a grown-up towards posters he called "Nazis".

You have to calm down. Getting upset impedes your ability to think.

:rolleyes: come on, man. I hate it when guys as stupid as you are incapable of following the discussion and understanding when someone was piling on to ADD to your comment and give the other guy a little more to chew on.

Morons like you are always on the defensive, quick to fire back rather than take a moment to understand what is happening. Protip: if you're ever uncertain, you should ask someone who completed high school to read the post to you and explain it in a way you might understand.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 04:45 PM - Hide
    • YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS,SON:

SIMPY REPLY WITH THE HASHTAG #Triggered

OR ASK IF HE EVER THINKS ABOUT GETTING A REAL JOB.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 09:20 PM - Hide
    • Post back up that you feel he is the one being intolerant of anyone that does not fall within narrow minded beliefs and will be granting his wish of unfriending him.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 09:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      death2me posted:
      So you want to say something rude to someone while being absolved of any consequences of saying something rude to someone?

That's not how life works.
      \
      ;cryingfag;

Wrong. That is exactly how life works. Or rather, I should say "worked."

Until recently you could tell someone off without the expectation of a gaggle of anonymous SJW assholes descending on your life like locusts with the intent of destroying it.

Now if you say a mean thing to someone in a protected class you can expect a bunch of assholes to set on you because of it. I'm not talking about just jumping into the discussion and calling you an asshole for saying that, I'm talking about descending on your life, shitting all over you online where they can, trying to get you fired from your job, etc. It's insane. And of course it's all anonymous.

There is absolutely no reason I should worry about a threat to my livelihood for calling some attentionwhoring mentally ill faggot out on his rejection of other people's viewpoints, yet this is exactly why I didn't just leave the guy a rude comment so he'd unfriend me.

Yes, the left has ensured that freedom of speech is only for the very wealthy.

No wonder Trump won. :shrug:
    • Fscking Moron
    • Original Poster (OP)
      Posted 10/17/2017 03:47 PM - Hide
    • Here's the babble he shat into all of his friends' feeds today

. posted:
      How about this, fuckers, don't feed me the "it get better" platitude. Don't tell me to not be negative, don't tell me to positive. This life is pretty ridiculous, I have been on this Earth, in this body, for nearly 34 years, for what? (Don't tell me "to inspire others") What about my fucking life? What about my needs? Those things have never mattered to the world. They think I am "public property" or some shit. You can talk over me, talk to me like a child, touch me in any way you want, and if I stick up for my autonomy then "I am an asshole!" Really? No, you're the one who violates my privacy, my space, etc.

How the fuck are things going to get better if we do not take account for the abuse that is inflicted on the marginalized? I have never been equal, my bodily integrity was not equal at birth, it was robbed, I was raped. On top of that, trying to reach out for the scraps of this world, it's fruitless!
      Jobs don't want my crippled ass, people (the "normal ones") don't want my crippled ass. Forget any ounce of love, or romance, let alone commitment, I am not human enough for you... (You all have privilege, so saying that it's my attitude, while ignoring your role, that's privilege)
      You can get married, I can't, you can have casual, consensual sex, and it's "okay" for you to explore, experience, I can't. Why? I don't have your privilege.

How many more years? How many areas of human experience will be neglected in my life?
      Shit requires reciprocity, nothing just comes to you!

I am too smart for all this ableist, platitude bullshit! So, quit dispensing it to me!

I hate that my genitals were mutilated, I hate that y'all tell me that my disability has nothing to do with rejection. (That's your able bodied privilege talking)

Spare me the bullshit, okay!
      ;triggered;

It's like a trainwreck. I want to just unfriend the guy or say something to piss him off and make him delete me, but on the other hand there's a lot of daily comedy i'd be missing out on.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.