• My 95 year old grandmother from Russia says that Trump is much worse than Stalin.

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 10/11/2017 08:25 PM - Hide
      • She's seen political repressions and unspeakable horror during the Stalin years in Russia but she says that Trump is much worse than Stalin.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: My 95 year old grandmother from Russia says that Trump is much worse than Stalin.
        Posted 10/11/2017 08:28 PM - Hide
      • My unborn child told me that Bill Clinton is a rapist.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: My 95 year old grandmother from Russia says that Trump is much worse than Stalin.
        Posted 10/11/2017 08:34 PM - Hide
      • Is she a ;jewess2;?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/11/2017 08:46 PM - Hide
      • Stain had better hair.
      • Fscking Moron
      • My 95 year old grandmother from Russia says that Trump is much worse than Stalin. #1

Why are you Russian? Stop Stalin and get to work!
      • Fscking Moron
      • I have survived the Holocaust (Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen) and I hope to survive Trump.

:frown:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 04:24 PM - Hide
      • I see you inherited your grandmother's IQ. Negative 7
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 04:25 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        She's seen political repressions and unspeakable horror during the Stalin years in Russia but she says that Trump is much worse than Stalin.

Your fictional 95 year old grandmother, from Russia, is an irrelevance, as are you. WAYSA?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 04:27 PM - Hide
      • Trump getting a lot of people killed but not a many, and mostly in poor states.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save   Sage/No Bump
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.