• This board is a good example of why anti-semites are so universally reviled.

• Fscking Moron
    • Posted 09/16/2017 06:09 PM - Hide
    • Complete human refuse. Hated by even their own family members.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: This board is a good example of why anti-semites are so universally reviled.
      Posted 09/16/2017 06:11 PM - Hide
    • The entire world despises jew rats.

You are outnumbered 10000-to-1 by people that hate you.

Guess how this ends.

:snicker:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: This board is a good example of why anti-semites are so universally reviled.
      Posted 09/16/2017 06:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This board is a good example of why anti-semites are so universally reviled. #1

:mittens:

Oops... is this yours? It seems to be missing its jew.

This board is a good example of why anti-semites are so universally reviled. #2
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/16/2017 06:43 PM - Hide
    • Jews are genetically fucked up! Their leaders are evil psychopathic zealots, and the rest of them aren't much better.

Jews don't seem to learn from their mistakes.

They lied to the world about being gassed and the result is that they are probably going to be gassed!

All the anti-jew, kike haters I know are very well liked and very much loved by their families, because they are good people.

The kike trick of attempting to pathologise their critics is as obsolete as the 'anti-semite' smear!

You are going to require some new tricks if you want to stay out of the IRL ovens this time kikes!

You have so much blood on your hands jews, you should be on your knees begging for forgiveness... Possibly from something higher than man, because I doubt that man is going to forgive you!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/16/2017 06:57 PM - Hide
    • This board is a good example of why anti-semites are so universally reviled. #1
      Posted 09/16/2017 07:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Jews are genetically fucked up! Their leaders are evil psychopathic zealots, and the rest of them aren't much better.

They lied to the world about being gassed and the result is that they are probably going to be gassed!

All the anti-jew, kike haters I know are very well liked and very much loved by their families, because they are good people.

The kike trick of attempting to pathologise their critics is as obsolete as the 'anti-semite' smear!

You are going to require some new tricks if you want to stay out of the IRL ovens this time kikes!

You have so much blood on your hands jews, you should be on your knees begging for forgiveness... Possibly from something higher than man, because I doubt that man is going to forgive you!
      This is all lies.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/16/2017 07:06 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      . posted:
      Jews are genetically fucked up! Their leaders are evil psychopathic zealots, and the rest of them aren't much better.

This is all lies.

Good argument you filthy kike!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/16/2017 07:34 PM : Edited 09/16/2017 07:34 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

:mittens:

Oops... is this yours? It seems to be missing its jew.

This board is a good example of why anti-semites are so universally reviled. #2

:dienazi:

Shiklgruber didn't miss when he ate his Luger.

:snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/16/2017 08:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/17/2017 07:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      death2me posted:
      ;archiethis;
              ^^^

;nicebro2;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/19/2017 03:00 AM - Hide
    • It's funny that you can't be an antisemite, no matter how many horrible things the joops do. You can never, ever be against them.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/19/2017 04:28 AM - Hide
    • Netanyahu is psychotic.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/19/2017 04:41 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Netanyahu is psychotic.

he seems to be a moderate among Likudniks...but yeah, he's psychotic for sure.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/19/2017 05:04 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Netanyahu is psychotic.

he seems to be a moderate among Likudniks...but yeah, he's psychotic for sure.

I'm surprised I don't get labeled an anti Semite for pointing that out.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/19/2017 05:21 AM - Hide
    • Universal_Asshole posted:
      Stalin didn't like Jews.

The Soviet Union was a heavily Jewish system from start to finish.

Stalin's alleged "antisemitism" (ridiculous considering he had Jewish family, Jewish mistresses, his most loyal henchmen were Jewish, he created a mini-Israel within the Soviet Union & was the first leader to officially recognize "Israel" in 1948) is just another example of the Jews exaggerating some minor gentile pushback as "Anuddah Shoah".

In this case it was Stalins desire for Soviet culture to be "folksy" & "Russian" rather than one of "rootless cosmopolitanism".

That's enough for him to be labelled as an "Anti-Semite" for the rest of history.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.