• BWAHAHAHAHA - Democrats have attacked the president every which way but polling and focus groups show none of it's working

• Local milk person
    • Posted 09/13/2017 02:10 PM - Hide
    • http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/13/teflon-trump-democrats-messaging-242607

Democrats tried attacking Donald Trump as unfit for the presidency. They've made the case that he's ineffective, pointing to his failure to sign a single major piece of legislation into law after eight months in the job. They've argued that Trump is using the presidency to enrich himself and that his campaign was in cahoots with Russia.

None of it is working.

Data from a range of focus groups and internal polls in swing states paint a difficult picture for the Democratic Party heading into the 2018 midterms and 2020 presidential election. It suggests that Democrats are naive if they believe Trump's historically low approval numbers mean a landslide is coming. The party is defending 10 Senate seats in states that Trump won and needs to flip 24 House seats to take control of that chamber.

The research, conducted by private firms and for Democratic campaign arms, is rarely made public but was described to POLITICO in interviews with a dozen top operatives who've been analyzing the results coming in.

"If that's the attitude that's driving the Democratic Party, we're going to drive right into the ocean," said Anson Kaye, a strategist at media firm GMMB who worked on the Obama and Clinton campaigns and is in conversations with potential clients for next year.

Worse news, they worry: Many of the ideas party leaders have latched onto in an attempt to appeal to their lost voters - free college tuition, raising the minimum wage to $15, even Medicare for all - test poorly among voters outside the base. The people in these polls and focus groups tend to see those proposals as empty promises, at best.

Pollsters are shocked by how many voters describe themselves as "exhausted" by the constant chaos surrounding Trump, and they find that there's strong support for a Congress that provides a check on him rather than voting for his agenda most of the time. But he is still viewed as an outsider shaking up the system, which people in the various surveys say they like, and which Democrats don't stack up well against.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: BWAHAHAHAHA - Democrats have attacked the president every which way but polling and focus groups show none of it's working
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:10 PM - Hide
    • :snicker:
    • Local milk person
    • Re: BWAHAHAHAHA - Democrats have attacked the president every which way but polling and focus groups show none of it's working
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:14 PM - Hide
    • You havent been able to lay a finger on him liblosers. Now that is some epic losing. Even dead people win more than you. HAAAAAAAAAA.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Reminds me of the way the right attacked Obama constantly for 8 years. :lol:

Then how come you lost Obamas third term loser ? He he he.

;ahaa;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

:crickets:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

:crickets:

If they could answer that question they wouldnt be the liblosers that they are.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:28 PM - Hide
    • The truth is worse for the Dems. They are the ones helping Trump.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:34 PM - Hide
    • Weak, weak liblosers.

:snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:45 PM - Hide
    • He he he.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:53 PM - Hide
    • Your losing will continue liberals. Theres nothing you can do about it.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

You beat me too it.

This just in: One side attacked the other!
      \
      :nigel:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Your losing will continue liberals. Theres nothing you can do about it.

Yawn. Wake me up when you can repeal Obamacare or pass Tax reform without Democratic support.

:snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

You beat me too it.

\

Except it worked on Obama while it failed on Trump.

Thats where your whole BORN LOSER mentality comes into play Dems.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:01 PM - Hide
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

You beat me too it.

\

It worked with Obama? Sure it did.

These are yours: :mittens:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

You beat me too it.

\

Wheres "Obamas third term" loser ? He he he.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:10 PM - Hide
    • I use to vote for the best person, but I'll never vote for a Democrat in the future. They're nasty, nasty, nasty people.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

You beat me too it.

\

I wasn't aware that Obama ran for a third term.

I take it you are not familiar with the 22nd Amendment? :dimbulb:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I use to vote for the best person, but I'll never vote for a Democrat in the future. They're nasty, nasty, nasty people.

Not to mention they are BORN LOSERS.

And they say mean things too!
      \
      :crybaby:
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Crooked Hillary was his 3rd term - she was the chosen one to carry the torch forward, and they were so certain she had it won they really didn't mount much of a campaign.

Epic fail :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/14/2017 09:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

You beat me too it.

\

BWAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah you guys never mentioned anything about hillary being "Obamas third term". Sure thats the ticket. Oh wait...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-will-be-barack-obamas-third-term

;ahaa;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/14/2017 09:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Yeah you guys never mentioned anything about hillary being "Obamas third term". Sure thats the ticket. Oh wait...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-will-be-barack-obamas-third-term

;ahaa;

He he he.

:pwned: :pwned: :pwned:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.