• Hey racists. Lot of blacks have American lineage back to the 1600's while your ancestors got here in the 1900's.

• Local milk person
    • Re: Hey racists. Lot of blacks have American lineage back to the 1600's while your ancestors got here in the 1900's.
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:18 PM - Hide
    • The USA needs to offer free one-way tickets back to Africa for all blacks. Offer them a half-dozen tennis shoes of their choice for free to sweeten the deal. We could cut the national debt in half within a few years by relocating the blackies back to Africa.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Hey racists. Lot of blacks have American lineage back to the 1600's while your ancestors got here in the 1900's.
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The USA needs to offer free one-way tickets back to Africa for all blacks. Offer them a half-dozen tennis shoes of their choice for free to sweeten the deal. We could cut the national debt in half within a few years by relocating the blackies back to Africa.

And with their intelligence and africa's wealth of resources, within a generation they will fill africa with first-world liberal democracies that put the White man's countries to shame.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Is colored monkey boi still at it? :lol:

He was on here at 3am posting the exact same rant ad naseum and bragging about how great his life is.

I'm waiting for the day when someone, anyone, refutes a single thing I say, instead of logging my appearances and announcing my comings and goings.

I'm the center of your life.

:digtbk:

Ahem.
      I refuted your claim that the 14th Am does not convey birthright citizenship as recognized by the Supreme Court. Mike Pence did as well. :lol:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294144-pence-law-set-on-birthright-citizenship
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Yes. I'm very emotionally invested in this.
      Do you think that every person who disagrees with you is a colored monkey?
      \
      :manlet:

Of course I don't think everyone who disagrees with me is a colored monkey. White people aren't colored monkeys even if they disagree with me. They're just dumb.

You're entitled to think of negroes and other colored monkeys however you want. The founders of the United States and many generations after them, and most real Americans today, disagree with you.

The monkeys of the world agree with you. You're an American even if you just break in.

Isn't it funny how the monkeys of the world want so desperately to be American?

Why would a monkey abandon what he is, flee from his own people, his own country, and beg the White man for acceptance in the White man's country? Or in the case of african jungle monkeys, why would they stay on the same plantations where they were slaves once they were released?

There is no greater proof of the inferiority of the monkeys.

Well whether you like it or not niggers are Americans with full citizenship. Perhaps you need to just accept this reality as it's not changing anytime soon. Sorry.

Nobody knows what's going to happen. The only thing we can be certain of is that Donald Trump will never be president of the United States. Look at all of the polls. There is no path to the White House for Trump.

As to what is going to happen in the near future, the distant future, nobody knows.

But we do know that negroes are in greater psychic distress now than they have been since forever.

Listen to them.

Why should I listen to the negroes? :confused:

You might get a greater sense of what's happening with them. Maybe you wouldn't be so sure that nothing is going to change anytime soon.

Interesting. So you have your finger on the pulse of negro America?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The USA needs to offer free one-way tickets back to Africa for all blacks. Offer them a half-dozen tennis shoes of their choice for free to sweeten the deal. We could cut the national debt in half within a few years by relocating the blackies back to Africa.

Republicans and Trump have control of all branches of government. If it doesnt happen now it unlikely it ever will. But Baggers can't even repeal Obongocare so we both know niggers are here to stay. :sad:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      \

Of course I don't think everyone who disagrees with me is a colored monkey. White people aren't colored monkeys even if they disagree with me. They're just dumb.

You're entitled to think of negroes and other colored monkeys however you want. The founders of the United States and many generations after them, and most real Americans today, disagree with you.

The monkeys of the world agree with you. You're an American even if you just break in.

Why would a monkey abandon what he is, flee from his own people, his own country, and beg the White man for acceptance in the White man's country? Or in the case of african jungle monkeys, why would they stay on the same plantations where they were slaves once they were released?

Well whether you like it or not niggers are Americans with full citizenship. Perhaps you need to just accept this reality as it's not changing anytime soon. Sorry.

Nobody knows what's going to happen. The only thing we can be certain of is that Donald Trump will never be president of the United States. Look at all of the polls. There is no path to the White House for Trump.

As to what is going to happen in the near future, the distant future, nobody knows.

But we do know that negroes are in greater psychic distress now than they have been since forever.

Listen to them.

You might get a greater sense of what's happening with them. Maybe you wouldn't be so sure that nothing is going to change anytime soon.

Yes. I follow colored monkey culture fairly closely.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

He was on here at 3am posting the exact same rant ad naseum and bragging about how great his life is.

I'm waiting for the day when someone, anyone, refutes a single thing I say, instead of logging my appearances and announcing my comings and goings.

True. And this board is the center of your life.

Serious question: when do you sleep?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:34 PM - Hide
    • Jefferson proposed creating a special category of sub-citizen he dubbed 'Nigspookrican'. This would have allowed for free blacks, but without having to let them vote or go outside.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The only thing anyone says is the equivalent of "one is too many"

No, they said that many white women were getting knocked up by slaves and causing a great legal and economic hardship to slaveowners. It's all there in plain English.

They were as butthurt as you, but unlike you, honest.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 04:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      A moron OP that is being racist calls other people racist ITT.

Besides being full of shit as slave trade spiked with democrats importing slaves in the mid 1800s he is being a racist moron.

Protip: It was Republicans that freed the slaves in the US.

:cluephone:
      the Civil was wasn't about abolishing slavery, no matter what your 4th grade textbooks said.

South Carolina said it was about slavery. I think I'll take the primary sources at their word instead of your revisionist history. Sorry.

I think what he meant was that the North didn't fight the war to free slaves. Lots of people, right up to Lincoln, said that.

Wars are generally for power and economic reasons.

The northern power elites had a lot to loose if the South seceded.

Ergo, the civil war where the Northern rich were able to buy their way out of service for $300 or even less if they could find a replacement who would take less.
    • Simon Legree
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 07:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Blacks aren't American at all. The U.S. is the product of the Protestant northwest of Europe, not the sub-Saharan african jungle. Negroes are totally alien to the U.S., and the U.S. is totally alien to negroes. Besides, the people who created the United States said you had to be White to submit an application for citizenship. Doesn't look like they intended for negroes to be Americans.

There probably aren't very many negroes who have very much ancestry that goes back that far. There weren't many slaves back in the 1600s, and the great majority of slaves were male. There was little natural increase in the slave population back then. Slaves were cheap enough that when you wore one out you bought a newly imported one.

They didn't start importing many female slaves until the abolition of the slave trade (1808) approached and they needed a domestically-produced supply to make up for the end of slave importation.

My own ancestors participated in the founding of every English (and Dutch) colony north of Delaware.

Mechanised farming made inefficient slaves obsolete and these creatures should have been returned to Africa under the obsolescence program. There would hardly be a need for jails in the US had this been done.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Besides being full of shit as slave trade spiked with democrats importing slaves in the mid 1800s he is being a racist moron.

Fun fact:

The Republican Party of the 1800s was the liberal party.

The radical abolitionists weren't liberal?

I think you might be a bit ignorant about your history. Sorry.

:ayrts:

http://factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/

Feel free to Google this phrase 'republican party was liberal' and check out all the different sources, you'll get the same answers.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Ahem.
      I refuted your claim that the 14th Am does not convey birthright citizenship as recognized by the Supreme Court. Mike Pence did as well. :lol:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294144-pence-law-set-on-birthright-citizenship

See? You're stupid. Or maybe you're a liar? Or maybe you're a stupid liar.

I never said it did not. I said it was an unsettled question of law with regard to anchor babies.

It may be bureaucratic practice, but the Supreme Court has never taken up the issue, and several respected scholars have called it unsettled.

(Calling an issue "settled law" is generally a rhetorical ploy used by people who are advocating some particular interpretation and don't want their interpretation challenged.)

You see how you have misrepresented the facts in this here ebiz thread, don't you?

So are you stupid or are you lying?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      \

Listen to them.

Finger on the pulse? Does this expression have some particular meaning to you?

If you listen to negroes you'll have a better idea about what they're thinking.

Again, you're not refuting anything I've said. Once again, you're diverting.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

True.
      \
      :sadbanana:

:mittens:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:00 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      The only thing anyone says is the equivalent of "one is too many"

No, they said that many white women were getting knocked up by slaves and causing a great legal and economic hardship to slaveowners. It's all there in plain English.
      \

But your problem is that you can't quantify it.

You want it to be many, so in your mind it's "many".

Any normal person would think one is too many.

You're a racist homosexual who is fixated on male negroes.

So has your family spoken to you in the past thirty years?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

:cluephone:
      the Civil was wasn't about abolishing slavery, no matter what your 4th grade textbooks said.

South Carolina said it was about slavery. I think I'll take the primary sources at their word instead of your revisionist history. Sorry.

I think what he meant was that the North didn't fight the war to free slaves. Lots of people, right up to Lincoln, said that.

Wars are generally for power and economic reasons.

The northern power elites had a lot to loose if the South seceded.

Yes, contrary to a century and a half of propaganda, the North wasn't on a moral crusade to free the negroes.

Free negroes in the North had generally been treated pretty poorly ever since there were free negroes in the North.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Republicans and Trump have control of all branches of government. If it doesnt happen now it unlikely it ever will. But Baggers can't even repeal Obongocare so we both know niggers are here to stay. :sad:

That's because you keep thinking the Republicans are on the side of White Americans.

The Republican party is a globalist, anti-White party owned by ;schlomo3; just like the Democrat party. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:23 PM : Edited 09/13/2017 10:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

AYRTS, or are you playing dumb? The writer(s) of that law desribed the number of Englishwomen getting knocked up by slaves with a (now archaic) synonym for "many": divers[e].

It's not what I want it to be, but how it was described by people who witnessed it.

And people use words like many or few to describe all sorts of social phenomenon that they don't have hard data on.

And late night 17th century lawmakers in Maryland decided to describe the number of coalburners in the colony with a synonym for "many".

Deal.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

AYRTS, or are you playing dumb? The writer(s) of that law desribed the number of Englishwomen getting knocked up by slaves with a (now archaic) synonym for "many"
      \

Yes. "Many". For normal people even one is "many".

You're a racist homosexual with a male negro obsession so you want "many" to be "many, many, many, many, many".

The number of White female indentured servants was small to begin with, and certainly they weren't highly desirable partners. Those who would deign to consort with a negro were fewer still. Just like today when a very small percentage of White females consort with negroes, and most of those who do are pretty unattractive. (Except for some of the blatant goldiggers with negro millionaires, but most of those aren't very attractive either. Hell, male negroes even say so.)

Relax. It's not a big deal. Enjoy your fantasies.

But women aren't gaybois with baginas.

So has your family spoken to you in the past thirty years?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.