• `BREAKING: As its iphone users reach for lube, Apple slaps their hand away, whispers softly in their ear "Take it raw, bitch!"

• Local milk person
    • Re: `BREAKING: As its iphone users reach for lube, Apple slaps their hand away, whispers softly in their ear "Take it raw, bitch!"
      Posted 08/25/2017 06:14 PM - Hide
    • *insert link to goatse for analogy*

...Tim cooks goes to look at pic, cuz he likes it
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Room101
    • Local milk person
    • Re: `BREAKING: As its iphone users reach for lube, Apple slaps their hand away, whispers softly in their ear "Take it raw, bitch!"
      Posted 08/25/2017 06:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The kids waste money on electronics the way you do on guns & ammo. Any other questions

Guns and ammo increase in value
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 06:56 PM - Hide
    • Room101 posted:
      . posted:
      The kids waste money on electronics the way you do on guns & ammo. Any other questions

Guns and ammo increase in value

They will take your phone away from you before they put you in the gulag you do realise don't you...?

"THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR PHONES. ARM YOUR FUCKING SELVES"
      \
      ;sjwfag;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 07:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Apple donates money to the well known "hate group" the Southern Poverty Law Center.

There is no phone in the known universe that is worth spending 1k on. The people who buy these things must be truly devoid of any semblance of intelligence.

And Google reprimands employees for not attending Google-sponsored gay pride events. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 09:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Apple donates money to the well known "hate group" the Southern Poverty Law Center.

There is no phone in the known universe that is worth spending 1k on. The people who buy these things must be truly devoid of any semblance of intelligence.

And Google reprimands employees for not attending Google-sponsored gay pride events. :lol:

"GET THIS NIGGADIK IN YOUR FUCKING ANUS GOYIM"
      \
      (((Joogle)))... (redundant, I know)
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 10:47 PM - Hide
    • I've got a 7 from work and a nokia 1420 I bought a couple years ago. I don't see a difference. Both do the same things.
      Posted 08/25/2017 10:50 PM - Hide
    • Meh. Employer pays for mine. Need it anyway since our user base (app) tends to lean ios/higher end anyway. Sucks to be poor but most faggots dont need this shit and cant afford. Spend your money on your aids meds instead.
      Posted 08/25/2017 10:51 PM - Hide
    • Would love to see microsuck stop tripping on their dicks and release a decent phone. They had some decent stuff /possibilities and then shit the bed hard spanky style.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 11:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

"GET THIS NIGGADIK IN YOUR FUCKING ANUS GOYIM"
      \
      (((Joogle)))... (redundant, I know)

Might be redundant but it's still relevant. :tu:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 11:47 PM - Hide
    • I too am infuriated by others' choices of personal electronics.
      \
      :trev:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 11:59 PM - Hide
    • Asians would rather starve than go w/o the latest iPhone.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/26/2017 12:07 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Asians would rather starve than go w/o the latest iPhone.

Hmmm, sounds like the beginnings of a plan for an effective and well received eugenics program
      \
      :snob:

;leftiescreech;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/26/2017 12:18 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I too am infuriated by others' choices of personal electronics.
      \
      :trev:

Can't we all just like phones together?!
      \
      :ebert2:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/26/2017 12:35 AM - Hide
    • Baggggrrhhhthtrrtthhhh!
      \
      :mobog:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/26/2017 01:19 AM - Hide
    • Wow. I have used Motorola phones since their first bag phone. They're just built so well and they're so nice to use and I can't see wanting any other brand. Had my current one since 2010 going to spend a couple hundred bucks and get another Motorola from Consumer Cellular.

I just don't get the whole phone thing. It's kind of sad.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/12/2017 12:42 PM - Hide
    • Apple announcement today
      ;bump;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/12/2017 01:04 PM - Hide
    • TIme to take it raw, Trevs. The Apple keynote is steaming from apple.com.
      \
      :shatner:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/12/2017 01:40 PM - Hide
    • This past summer I went from iPhone 4 which I got in 2011 to a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The only reason I wanted to get a new phone as I couldnt install anything and the OS was no longer upgrade-able. All the tech dorks said Android is the way to go, its open, its free, blah, blah, blah.

The migration of my data to it got hosed - thousands of songs and over 200 contacts I had to fix by hand. The screen was dazzling but the rest of it not so much. At times it would get so hot you could barely touch it. Especially watching vids, playing games or charging.
      And the battery life was absolute crap.

Than lets not forget the nonsense with Google. You have to have a Google account to back up + other stuff. No matter what they say - Android phones are basically a mobile spying platform for Google. In addition to seeing your emails, texts, searches, videos, bookmark they now get to see every single place you go. They will even show you where you been on a map. Thanks but no thanks.

Annoying as hell, dont really care what tech dorks say but Android sucks. After having the Samsung for about 3 months I got rid of it.

It comes down to this - do you want to use your phone or spend your time jerking off with it trying to find out why stuff doesnt work. I am the first category. This is not my hobby, its an appliance and I want it to work all the time.

Thanks but I have the $ and can afford to buy whatever I want. Its definitely not going to be an Android.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/12/2017 02:05 PM - Hide
    • A fool and his money are soon parted. An iphone is like a pig with lipstick. You can call it honey, but it's still just a pig.
      Posted 09/12/2017 02:09 PM - Hide
    • Fuck. That. Bullshit.

I have an iPhone 6 that I'll keep until it dies or I do.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 09/12/2017 02:50 PM - Hide
    • Just got a Motorola MOTO G5 plus for $200 from Consumer Cellular. Works perfectly, replaces my Motorola from 2010. I've had Motorola phones from their early bag phone. Why would I want to pay 2K for a phone worth less than mine?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.