• `BREAKING: As its iphone users reach for lube, Apple slaps their hand away, whispers softly in their ear "Take it raw, bitch!"

• Local milk person
    • Posted 08/25/2017 02:14 PM - Hide
    • Raw and deep.
      \
      :stewart:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/apple-reportedly-planning-dollar999-price-for-new-iphone/ar-AAqEzSE?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Apple reportedly planning $999 price for new iPhone

Apple's redesigned iPhone is going to be an expensive one. According to The New York Times, the nearly bezel free iPhone we've been hearing about for the last several months will sell for "around $999," about $350 more than the standard iPhone does today.

Next month, Apple is expected to introduce three new iPhones. Two will be slightly redesigned and updated versions of the iPhone 7, and one will be this high-end iPhone with a brand new design and a nearly full-screen display. There had been speculation before now that this iPhone would be at least $1,000: for one, Apple would need to charge more than $769, the price of the Plus-sized iPhone; and two, there's been some assumption that Apple will want to depress sales a bit so that it can better manage supply. But this is the first time a price has actually been reported.

The Times report also confirms that the new phone will include wireless charging and facial recognition. A lot of details about the phone have leaked through firmware that Apple accidentally released last month. It largely confirmed the look of the device, suggested it would have an even higher resolution display, and hinted at the lack of a home button.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: `BREAKING: As its iphone users reach for lube, Apple slaps their hand away, whispers softly in their ear "Take it raw, bitch!"
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm waiting, money in hand.
      \
      :shatner:

Leave the money on the bedside table and band over
      \
      :flamboyanthomosexual:
    • Local milk person
    • Re: `BREAKING: As its iphone users reach for lube, Apple slaps their hand away, whispers softly in their ear "Take it raw, bitch!"
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:18 PM - Hide
    • :a2m:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:20 PM - Hide
    • And this is why I have a 100 buck Amazon BLU phon.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      So, what they're saying is that, feature for feature, Apple will release a phone that costs almost exactly the same as the priciest Samsung model?

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2017/08/galaxy-note-8-expensive-1200/

No what they're saying is that they will release a phone in the next six months that has a subset of the features from last year's Samsung flagship phone.

And they will charge $1000 for it.

:facepalm:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:21 PM - Hide
    • Note 8 please.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:25 PM - Hide
    • For tens of millions of consumers who will buy the $999 version, the price is Insignificant. There are lots and lots of rich people and they can afford, no reason for Apple not to take advantage of that and charge what the market will bear for their flagship product. For the rest, Apple still makes plenty of less expensive phones.

If the price is more than you are willing or able to pay, that simply means that you're not part of the target market.

As an Apple shareholder I welcome the high margins on this new phone and I hope it's a smashing success.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:29 PM - Hide
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
      For tens of millions of consumers who will buy the $999 version, the price is Insignificant. There are lots and lots of rich people and they can afford, no reason for Apple not to take advantage of that and charge what the market will bear for their flagship product. For the rest, Apple still makes plenty of less expensive phones.

If the price is more than you are willing or able to pay, that simply means that you're not part of the target market.

As an Apple shareholder I welcome the high margins on this new phone and I hope it's a smashing success.
      \
      :rump:

TRANSLATION: Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:35 PM - Hide
      For tens of millions of consumers who will buy the $999 version, the price is Insignificant. There are lots and lots of rich people and they can afford
      \
      ;retardo;

The vast majority of people walking around with apple phones have committed themselves to (usually) 24 month :a2m: contracts so they could finance their phones.

The second biggest bloc with apple phones are people who companies that issue iPhones. Hell, around here all the cops get iPhones.

The tiniest chunk of iPhone users could actually afford to buy one without financing, charging it, or saving up for a year.

Moron.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:35 PM - Hide
    • The cost is so they can donate so much to BLM, Antifa and the splc.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:36 PM - Hide
      . posted:
      TRANSLATION: Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!

Apple over $160 a share today

A year ago it was $106 a share

And you're still a broke looser desperately trying to convince people around here you have money.

Go fuck yourself asshole.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:47 PM - Hide
      . posted:
      And you're still a broke looser...
      \
      :winner:

Righty tighty, lefty loosey!!!
      \
      :winner:

:lol:

New to the redboards I see.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:48 PM - Hide
    • Boycott Apple for their ADL donations fuck em!
    • Hugh Jorgen
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:50 PM - Hide
    • This phone is a must have
      \
      :stewart:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 02:53 PM - Hide
    • Is there a reason Apple charges so much for its products? There all made at the and place in China right? They only cost about $10 after import right? So $1000 for a phone is beyond ignorant. Why would any one in there right mind spend that much for a phone? It's a phone! I had my last phone for 11 years abd the phone company said they were gonna shut that Shit of if I didn't buy a new one so I got the cheapest one that had $50, that was 2 years ago. Why does every one seam to think buying a new phone every year is necessary? Not being sarcastic here I'm seriously trying to understate what everybodys malfunction is.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 03:00 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Leave the money on the bedside table and band over
      \
      :flamboyanthomosexual:

I'll place the money just outside your closet door.
      \
      :shatner:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 03:02 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Note 8 please.

Does this year's Note come with a Fire Extinguisher?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 03:03 PM - Hide
    • Apple's iMessage is the lock-in.
      Posted 08/25/2017 03:04 PM : Edited 08/25/2017 03:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Is there a reason Apple charges so much for its products? There all made at the and place in China right? They only cost about $10 after import right? So $1000 for a phone is beyond ignorant. Why would any one in there right mind spend that much for a phone? It's a phone! I had my last phone for 11 years abd the phone company said they were gonna shut that Shit of if I didn't buy a new one so I got the cheapest one that had $50, that was 2 years ago. Why does every one seam to think buying a new phone every year is necessary? Not being sarcastic here I'm seriously trying to understate what everybodys malfunction is.

A). Make phone for $10

B). Sell millions of them for $1,000 each

C) PROFIT!!!

It's called free market capitalism, you fucking neckbearded moron.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/25/2017 03:07 PM - Hide
    • Faggot phone.

The majority of people that buy these phones are hipster faggots and women that want to show off their apple logo at Starbucks.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.