• What an anti-climax. I went to bed last night (8 hours earlier than you yank RETARDS) expecting that something might happen in

• Local milk person
      • Posted 08/13/2017 04:10 AM - Hide
      • Charlotsville, Virginia because of the declared state of emergecy. BUt when I woke up and came on here to get a News update, FUCK. ALL. ABsolutely FUCK ALL has happened.

BIG FUCKING DEAL.

WHat a total nothing burger.

:winner:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Local milk person
      • Re: What an anti-climax. I went to bed last night (8 hours earlier than you yank RETARDS) expecting that something might happen in
        Posted 08/13/2017 04:29 AM - Hide
      • Dan D Lion posted:
        When I was a kid one of my aunts was really fucking hot, so us kids called her Auntie Climax.

Your aunt was a 10 cent crack whore. I once fucked her ass so hard that it literally split her anus. I laughed and threw her an extra 5 bucks. She squirmed in agony on the floor in a puddle of blood but was grateful because it meant she could buy an extra crack rock.
        \
        :snob2:
      • Local milk person
      • Re: What an anti-climax. I went to bed last night (8 hours earlier than you yank RETARDS) expecting that something might happen in
        Posted 08/13/2017 04:29 AM - Hide
      • You shouldn't be surprised. Any time people here start posting "It has begun", you know nothing is going to happen.
        Posted 08/13/2017 04:31 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Your aunt was a 10 cent crack whore. I once fucked her ass so hard that it literally split her anus. I laughed and threw her an extra 5 bucks. She squirmed in agony on the floor in a puddle of blood but was grateful because it meant she could buy an extra crack rock.
        \

Quite possibly there's something wrong with your brain.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/13/2017 04:32 AM - Hide
      • Dan D Lion posted:
        . posted:
        \

Quite possibly there's something wrong with your brain.

And her anus... Touche.
        \
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/13/2017 04:34 AM - Hide
      • Dan D Lion posted:
        When I was a kid one of my aunts was really fucking hot, so us kids called her Auntie Climax.

When I was a kid one of my Aunts married a guy with a dotter. She was a couple years older than me. When I was 15 I used to cut school so and spend the day having sex with her in the back of her car.
        Posted 08/13/2017 04:38 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        When I was a kid one of my Aunts married a guy with a dotter. She was a couple years older than me. When I was 15 I used to cut school so and spend the day having sex with her in the back of her car.

Must have been a rather comfortable back seat.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/13/2017 04:42 AM - Hide
      • Dan D Lion posted:
        . posted:

Must have been a rather comfortable back seat.

she had one of those old 80s Buick Regals. Tons of room in the back. IIRC she paid $600 for it.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.