• Beautiful Moment Ripped Away

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Beautiful Moment Ripped Away
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

That's called cherry-picking and distortion of the facts, sir.

That is called a bare assertion.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Many Americans still have not woke up to the fact that 38% of Americans (alt-right, republicans, etc.) are at war with the other 72%.

Until these 38% of people are treated as enemies of the constitution and everything it stands for it will only get worse.

The far left is just as much an enemy of the constitution as the far right. Horseshoe theory anyone? So you better change your "numbers" there buddy.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Time for some riot gear, tear gas, billy clubs, water cannons, handcuffs and paddy wagons for these violent white boys.

COPS ARE RACIST MOTHERFUCKERS AND SHOULD BE DISARMED! BUT NOT UNTIL THEY ARREST A BUNCH OF WHITE PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE!!
      \
      :lib:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:39 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      38% of the population are a threat to science, logic, morals, and life itself. There is no middle ground, it is past time to throw them overboard.

Science? Like the people who think that a man can magically change into a woman, and vice-versa? Or that men and women are equal, and if you mention their actual differences you should be fired? Or that human evolution stopped 50,000 years ago and all the races are exactly the same (except for white people, who are uniquely evil for some strange reason that is never explained)?

Logic? Like the people who tell us to lower our "carbon footprint" while flooding the country with millions of new people? That we should give most of our money to the State so that corporations won't rob us? That governments can spend their way out of bankruptcy? That a religion which accounts for the majority of the world's terror attacks is a "religion of peace"?

Morals? From the same people who adulate left-wing dictators, exult in the deaths of their conservative enemies, and promote obscenity and sterile hedonism throughout our society? You even get confused little kids to permanently mutilate themselves so that you can signal your virtue. Morals!

You people are the real blight on our civilization, but you have your heads so far up your own asses you can't even see it. I dare you to start a civil war -- remember how it went for you in Spain in the 1930s.

I agree with most of what you said, but the far right is just as bad as the far left. The globalists want us fighting each other in an orchestrated civil war. It's all part of the NWO plan.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:40 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Science? Like the people who think that a man can magically change into a woman, and vice-versa? Or that men and women are equal, and if you mention their actual differences you should be fired? Or that human evolution stopped 50,000 years ago and all the races are exactly the same (except for white people, who are uniquely evil for some strange reason that is never explained)?

Logic? Like the people who tell us to lower our "carbon footprint" while flooding the country with millions of new people? That we should give most of our money to the State so that corporations won't rob us? That governments can spend their way out of bankruptcy? That a religion which accounts for the majority of the world's terror attacks is a "religion of peace"?

Morals? From the same people who adulate left-wing dictators, exult in the deaths of their conservative enemies, and promote obscenity and sterile hedonism throughout our society? You even get confused little kids to permanently mutilate themselves so that you can signal your virtue. Morals!

You people are the real blight on our civilization, but you have your heads so far up your own asses you can't even see it. I dare you to start a civil war -- remember how it went for you in Spain in the 1930s.

;triggered;

That's called cherry-picking and distortion of the facts, sir.

Brilliant rebuttal :rolleyes:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:47 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Brilliant rebuttal :rolleyes:

Well, for instance, what about the evolution theory and the flat earth?
      The morals of no abortions (gee, does it have an impact on overpopulation?) and licking Arabic feet?
      The logic of bombing the wrong nation?
      Etc. I won't go into it. That would be cherry picking, as that fucker did.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:51 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

The fuck are you talking about? Most rightists believe in evolution (it certainly explains racial differences) and nobody believes in a "flat earth", FFS.

. posted:
      The morals of no abortions (gee, does it have an impact on overpopulation?) and licking Arabic feet?

No nation that destroys its unborn is going to survive for very long. What that fact has to do with "Arabic feet" is anyone's guess.

. posted:

You mean like when Obama and Hillary bombed Libya?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

The fuck are you talking about? Most rightists believe in evolution (it certainly explains racial differences) and nobody believes in a "flat earth", FFS.

. posted:

No nation that destroys its unborn is going to survive for very long. What that fact has to do with "Arabic feet" is anyone's guess.

. posted:

You mean like when Obama and Hillary bombed Libya?

:winner:

It leads to nowhere, won't waste my time on this.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Etc. I won't go into it. That would be cherry picking, as that fucker did.

Cuckservative neo-liberals are NOT the alt-right, idiot.

Many alt-righters either never had another political party (they're young) or were Ron paul Libertarians or even Bernie bros. One of the presenters of 'Fash the Nation' voted for Obama!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:55 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

It leads to nowhere, won't waste my time on this.

ARABIC FEET!!
      \

P.S. The comment goes above the emote, genius.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:59 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I agree with most of what you said, but the far right is just as bad as the far left. The globalists want us fighting each other in an orchestrated civil war. It's all part of the NWO plan.

One side is constantly attacking the other with paramilitary groups (Antifa/BLM), cops (yesterday), full spectrum MSM coverage (from newspapers to movies), nearly the entirety of the political establishment & a totality of academia.

Only one side is unable to hold a rally advocating for their (constitutional) rights.

Only one side must be "flamethrowered peacefully" as their staues are ripped down by ISIS.

Get off the fence & smell the shit.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:59 AM - Hide
    • Not so long ago Obama was blamed for the facial tension. He's gone and it's worse. I say the racial hatred is in the hearts of many, and in today's environment many feel they no longer have to hide it. That said the marchers against the hatred was multicultural JUST LIKE THE FACE OF THE MELTING POT KNOWN AS AMERICA...
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:04 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      One side is constantly attacking the other with paramilitary groups (Antifa/BLM), cops (yesterday), full spectrum MSM coverage (from newspapers to movies), nearly the entirety of the political establishment & a totality of academia.

Only one side is unable to hold a rally advocating for their (constitutional) rights.

Only one side must be "flamethrowered peacefully" as their staues are ripped down by ISIS.

Get off the fence & smell the shit.

Constitutional rights of Nazis? Don't get carried away. If the antifa didn't punch those clowns, I would do it myself.
      Do you really believe this kind of hateful rally leads to progress of your "side", which I hope isn't theirs?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:06 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      That said the marchers against the hatred was multicultural JUST LIKE THE FACE OF THE MELTING POT KNOWN AS AMERICA...

It was a "melting pot" with slavery, white supremacy & a 90-10 demographic split.

Asking for border controls, a white nationalist nation & calling for a reversal of the 40-60 split (at least in terms of children) seems smewhat reasonable.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:06 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The comment goes above the emote, genius
      \

The comment being "said" by the emote goes above the emote... are you really this stupid?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The comment being "said" by the emote goes above the emote... are you really this stupid?

In that case, the emote applied to the quote. A genius like you should have understood this :rolleyes:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Constitutional rights of Nazis?

1) The whole point of the constitutional right to free speech is to protect unpopular opinions and 2) the belief that anyone who disagrees with a left-wing snowflake must be a "Nazi" is a form of mental retardation particular to our own era. The Nazis were in a minority at Charlottesville, but all the right-wing protesters were fucked over by the cops.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      1) The whole point of the constitutional right to free speech is to protect unpopular opinions and 2) the belief that anyone who disagrees with a left-wing snowflake must be a "Nazi" is a form of mental retardation particular to our own era. The Nazis were in a minority at Charlottesville, but all the right-wing protesters were fucked over by the cops.

Ha OK, I stand corrected, I thought they had Nazi flags, KKK shit, etc.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Constitutional rights of Nazis? Don't get carried away. If the antifa didn't punch those clowns, I would do it myself.
      Do you really believe this kind of hateful rally leads to progress of your "side", which I hope isn't theirs?

Freedom of speech & freedom of association apply to "Nazis" (aka all straight,white men) as well.

Additionally genocide is illegal under international law.

So too is an occupying government ripping down statues of a defeated people.

You may support genocide, warcrimes & constitutional crimes... but I suppose that's your right too, so i'll defend your right to advocate for hate.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I love my country, but I don't want to live in the same country as Republicans. Not anymore. It used to be about philosophical differences, or at least it seemed that way.

Now it is about people who are a threat to my life, in every aspect of their behavior. If we were in a lifeboat, and someone acted with such willfull disregard, I would suggest they be thrown overboard, for the good of all. This is lifeboat ethics.

Our lifeboat is America. And it is infested; 38% of the population are a threat to science, logic, morals, and life itself. There is no middle ground, it is past time to throw them overboard.

May you be killed by a nigger.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:39 AM - Hide
    • The Great Genius posted:
      . posted:
      Many Americans still have not woke up to the fact that 38% of Americans (alt-right, republicans, etc.) are at war with the other 72%.

Until these 38% of people are treated as enemies of the constitution and everything it stands for it will only get worse.

We ARE the CONSTITUTIONALISTS, DEMON!

Great genius, didn't you notice it doesn't ADD UP?
      38% + 72%

libshit maths!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:41 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Freedom of speech & freedom of association apply to "Nazis" (aka all straight,white men) as well.

Additionally genocide is illegal under international law.

So too is an occupying government ripping down statues of a defeated people.

You may support genocide, warcrimes & constitutional crimes... but I suppose that's your right too, so i'll defend your right to advocate for hate.

I support people having a good laugh at those clowns, nothing more.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.