• Beautiful Moment Ripped Away

• Fscking Moron
    • Posted 08/13/2017 03:10 AM - Hide
    • Beautiful Moment Ripped Away As Car Plows Into Anti-Racist Group In Charlottesville

"These terrorists aren't trolls - they're terrorists," a witness said.

Beautiful Moment Ripped Away #1

Anti-racist protesters shared a beautiful moment Saturday before terror struck when a car plowed into a massive crowd of people demonstrating against a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. One person died and 19 others were injured in the incident.

By Saturday evening, multiple publications were reporting that suspect James Fields, 20, of Maumee, Ohio, had been arrested in connection with the tragedy.

"James Alex Fields Jr.... is charged with one count of 2nd degree murder, 3 counts of malicious wounding and one count of failing to stop at an accident resulting in a death," Col. Martin Kumer, the superintendent of Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail, told HuffPost in an email.

Kumer provided a mug shot of Fields.

:winner2:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Beautiful Moment Ripped Away
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:14 AM - Hide
    • "Beautiful moment" is code for "violent riot"?

Geez even I didn't see that one coming.
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "Beautiful moment" is code for "violent riot"?

Geez even I didn't see that one coming.

Yeah, that's vile.

Keep in mind that the same clowns call Bruce Jenner a beautiful woman.

Hearing "peaceful protesters" all day is more sickening than the deaths.

And then ANTIFA peacefully smashed shop windows and attempted to peacefully murder people.
      \
      :msm:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:28 AM - Hide
    • I love my country, but I don't want to live in the same country as Republicans. Not anymore. It used to be about philosophical differences, or at least it seemed that way.

Now it is about people who are a threat to my life, in every aspect of their behavior. If we were in a lifeboat, and someone acted with such willfull disregard, I would suggest they be thrown overboard, for the good of all. This is lifeboat ethics.

Our lifeboat is America. And it is infested; 38% of the population are a threat to science, logic, morals, and life itself. There is no middle ground, it is past time to throw them overboard.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I love my country, but I don't want to live in the same country as Republicans. Not anymore. It used to be about philosophical differences, or at least it seemed that way.

Now it is about people who are a threat to my life, in every aspect of their behavior. If we were in a lifeboat, and someone acted with such willfull disregard, I would suggest they be thrown overboard, for the good of all. This is lifeboat ethics.

Our lifeboat is America. And it is infested; 38% of the population are a threat to science, logic, morals, and life itself. There is no middle ground, it is past time to throw them overboard.

Holy fuck, you are stupid beyond imagination.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:33 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This would not be happening if HIllary won the election. President Clinto would have been a president with honor and respect for human life.

Yeah perhaps, but his wife is a mad sociopathic Neo-con bitch who decided to play "progressive".
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I love my country, but I don't want to live in the same country as Republicans. Not anymore. It used to be about philosophical differences, or at least it seemed that way.

:lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Do you realize how stupid and pointless your post is?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:39 AM - Hide
    • The white guy with the 'tramp stamp' about to stop the car...with his head:lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:45 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Yep, I agree they can all go back to Israel or the third world or wherever.

These genocidal lunatics, their "71 genders" & their cult of perpetual wars & eternal debt can go fuck themselves.

America first!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Yep, I agree they can all go back to Israel or the third world or wherever.

These genocidal lunatics, their "71 genders" & their cult of perpetual wars & eternal debt can go fuck themselves.

America first!

Kinda got yer mantra turned around on you there, didn't ya Libfuck. Thought you was real cool wit' them thare cyphers, 38% - where'd ya'all get dat dere naumber? And jus' what, is it supposed to mean?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:57 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Kinda got yer mantra turned around on you there, didn't ya Libfuck. Thought you was real cool wit' them thare cyphers, 38% - where'd ya'all get dat dere naumber? And jus' what, is it supposed to mean?

No dude, we are simply going to remove you in order to uplift our nation. If you aren't against the rise of fascism in this country and willing to condemn their actions then you are for it.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      No dude, we are simply going to remove you in order to uplift our nation. If you aren't against the rise of fascism in this country and willing to condemn their actions then you are for it.

The Neo-con worshipping "liberals" new political hero...

Posted 08/13/2017 04:04 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

:motorcycle:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      38% of the population are a threat to science, logic, morals, and life itself. There is no middle ground, it is past time to throw them overboard.

Science? Like the people who think that a man can magically change into a woman, and vice-versa? Or that men and women are equal, and if you mention their actual differences you should be fired? Or that human evolution stopped 50,000 years ago and all the races are exactly the same (except for white people, who are uniquely evil for some strange reason that is never explained)?

Logic? Like the people who tell us to lower our "carbon footprint" while flooding the country with millions of new people? That we should give most of our money to the State so that corporations won't rob us? That governments can spend their way out of bankruptcy? That a religion which accounts for the majority of the world's terror attacks is a "religion of peace"?

Morals? From the same people who adulate left-wing dictators, exult in the deaths of their conservative enemies, and promote obscenity and sterile hedonism throughout our society? You even get confused little kids to permanently mutilate themselves so that you can signal your virtue. Morals!

You people are the real blight on our civilization, but you have your heads so far up your own asses you can't even see it. I dare you to start a civil war -- remember how it went for you in Spain in the 1930s.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:14 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

The Soviets used to claim that everyone who didn't agree with left-wing totalitarianism was a "fascist". Today's leftists feel the same way. You're not "tolerant" or "open-minded": you're just another nasty little authoritarian bootlicker like your intellectual predecessors in the Communist world. But you're doomed to fail, because you're at war with reality and you can never hope to defeat it, no matter how many Gulags you build.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:14 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Science? Like the people who think that a man can magically change into a woman, and vice-versa? Or that men and women are equal, and if you mention their actual differences you should be fired? Or that human evolution stopped 50,000 years ago and all the races are exactly the same (except for white people, who are uniquely evil for some strange reason that is never explained)?

Logic? Like the people who tell us to lower our "carbon footprint" while flooding the country with millions of new people? That we should give most of our money to the State so that corporations won't rob us? That governments can spend their way out of bankruptcy? That a religion which accounts for the majority of the world's terror attacks is a "religion of peace"?

Morals? From the same people who adulate left-wing dictators, exult in the deaths of their conservative enemies, and promote obscenity and sterile hedonism throughout our society? You even get confused little kids to permanently mutilate themselves so that you can signal your virtue. Morals!

You people are the real blight on our civilization, but you have your heads so far up your own asses you can't even see it. I dare you to start a civil war -- remember how it went for you in Spain in the 1930s.

;potd;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:26 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

;triggered;

That's called cherry-picking and distortion of the facts, sir.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:27 AM - Hide
    • Time for some riot gear, tear gas, billy clubs, water cannons, handcuffs and paddy wagons for these violent white boys.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This would not be happening if HIllary won the election. President Clinto would have been a president with honor and respect for human life.

0/10. Try harder dimwit.

Violent far left protests were occurring long before the election.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;triggered;

That's called cherry-picking and distortion of the facts, sir.

Everything I wrote was the truth, you halfwit.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.