• Antifa organizer - pulled my weapon as car backed away in Charlottesville

• Local milk person
    • Re: Antifa organizer - pulled my weapon as car backed away in Charlottesville
      Posted 08/13/2017 02:59 AM - Hide
    • Verified account

:lol:

See the jew.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:00 AM - Hide
    • "I pulled my weapon -- no round was chambered"

:wtf:

You should always have a round chambered.

I mean, if one arm gets hit, pinned, or tied up, you might only have one good hand to fire.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:12 AM - Hide
    • none of these millenials ever clean their damn rooms.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:19 AM - Hide
    • Antifa organizer - pulled my weapon as car backed away in Charlottesville #1
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:19 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      She (allegedly) pulled her gun AFTER he mowed people down. That does not support a self defense scenario for the driver at all.

They are talking about him backing out. He was clearly being attacked when he backed out and was legitimately in fear for his life.

On the way in, not so much.

In any case, there were a lot of guns on both sides and it was one step away from being a shootout with everyone getting involved, leftist, rightists and police.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Is that a man or a woman?

He had his dick guy off 6 months ago. He's very proud of it and very proud of his gun.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:30 AM - Hide
    • Please nobody tell this thing about the sig drop issue. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:31 AM - Hide
    • I hope he just says straight up that he did it on purpose. so all the idiots making up the bullshit of he was attacked first self defense etc will be owned. It was an accident then he was attacked / self defense hes a hero etc.. LOL

:smh:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:36 AM - Hide
    • yari posted:
      And you guys think liberals aren't packing.

:lmao:

There's a large difference between packing and training. Tell me when these fags go through years of courses of gravel being kicked in their faces while shooting weak handed. These fags are actually more the type to shoot themselves due to their mental illness and lack of firearm safety and knowledge than shoot anyone else. When the real "nazis" come for you, it will be while you're sleeping and with full kit, nods, and IR illumination. Bang bang
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      They are talking about him backing out. He was clearly being attacked when he backed out and was legitimately in fear for his life.

His fearing for his life AFTER mowing down several people won't help him argue self defense for mowing down those people.
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:38 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      There's a large difference between packing and training. Tell me when these fags go through years of courses of gravel being kicked in their faces while shooting weak handed. These fags are actually more the type to shoot themselves due to their mental illness and lack of firearm safety and knowledge than shoot anyone else. When the real "nazis" come for you, it will be while you're sleeping and with full kit, nods, and IR illumination. Bang bang

:rolleyes:

Sure thing.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:41 AM - Hide
    • Sgt P320. :lol: How long until this freak drops it and shoots itself or someone else. :lol: oh wait, it doesn't carry a round chambered. Even more worthless. Libs and guns. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:44 AM - Hide
    • yari posted:
      :rolleyes:

Sure thing.

Shooting your shit MM in a cramped local range once a year and not carrying chambered is just asking to end up dead. This idiot is going to get itself and or someone else shot. :rolleyes: but, I'm completely fine with that. Way better than the airsoft shit antifa has been flexing with. :lol:

We're packed now!
      \
      ;libfag;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:46 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      9mm SIG

No appendix carry? Afraid it's going to shoot it's dick off? ;lolol;
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.