• Hans, you must be proud today. Your anonymous board has shown how vile and contemptible the human race can be.

• Local milk person
    • Re: Hans, you must be proud today. Your anonymous board has shown how vile and contemptible the human race can be.
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Why do you like this? Do you feel like the center of everything?

Says the narcissistic dot :rolleyes:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Re: Hans, you must be proud today. Your anonymous board has shown how vile and contemptible the human race can be.
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:55 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:
      What has it accomplished?

Well, it's gotten under your skin and made you cry, for one thing......

;biglol;

Why do you like this? Do you feel like the center of everything?

Not at all.
      It's simply fun to be part of the dialogue and horse around while doing it.
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:13 AM - Hide
    • Jesus Christ Cocksucker posted:
      I have been here for 3 years, and have never encountered so much gleeful gloating at the violent death and injury of other human beings.
      Look yourself in the mirror, Hans, and ask why do you keep this forum going?
      What good is it accomplishing?

Kilosepp did gloated about that in 2003.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:21 AM - Hide
    • BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:
      Not at all.
      It's simply fun to be part of the dialogue and horse around while doing it.

I never found this fun. I find it depressing. Nothing good has come of it. I generally feel like there are people on this board who would happily torture people they have not met if they could do it remotely.

It pains me to read posts by ACD -- a crazy street preacher on poppers, dishing out the truth to a pack of sadistic hounds.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:25 AM - Hide
    • Rear Admiral Rowan Hashor posted:
      Jesus Christ Cocksucker posted:
      . posted:
      Your post might have more credibility if you selected a different moniker.

Why?

Your topic deals with elements of morality. By using "Jesus Christ Cocksucker" as your moniker, you are using the Lord's name in vain. That doesn't fare well for your credibility as a person of good moral judgement. Don't judge less you be judged sound familiar to you?
      And if you do not believe in the sanctity of Jesus Christ or in His existence, why do you use his name as a moniker?
      I hope that answers your question of "why?"

Personally, I don't care if your moniker was Mother Teresa or Pope Johnny Be Good. I'm just giving you my take on things.
      Regardless, I understand and agree with your dilemma about the cesspool of dark souls on this board. Not all posters here are like that though. Hans seems like a decent guy... I do not know his motivation to host this site (if indeed he is the webmaster that pays the bills here)

:potd:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:30 AM - Hide
    • i fail to see how hans is responsible for the behavior here, sick as it is.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:02 AM - Hide
      . posted:
      i fail to see how hans is responsible for the behavior here, sick as it is.

He makes the rules. Forcing everyone to register would ameliorate the situation.

Well, maybe, but it would ruin a serious portion of the harmless lols in the process.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:07 AM - Hide
      . posted:
      Well, maybe, but it would ruin a serious portion of the harmless lols in the process.

Most dot posters occupy the lower half of the IQ spectrum on display here.

Im not a moron in real life but I play one on f169. Id like to keep it on the down low. Less embarrassing.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:12 AM - Hide
    • ACD posted:
      HANS CLAIMS HE HAS NO IDEA HOW THIS FORUM GOT TO BE THE WAY IT IS

;surebro;

Riiiiight.......
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:14 AM - Hide
      P.S. Hans, you may not know this, but corruption is infinite. The depravity on display today in regard to the terrorist attack will only get worse, as those of like mind team up against normal/sensible posters like myself to try to drive us away.
      They will probably succeed in some cases.
      Is that what you want the board to become?

It's already an echo chamber of idiocy and hate.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Jesus Christ Cocksucker posted:
      P.S. Hans, you may not know this, but corruption is infinite. The depravity on display today in regard to the terrorist attack will only get worse, as those of like mind team up against normal/sensible posters like myself to try to drive us away.
      They will probably succeed in some cases.
      Is that what you want the board to become?

It's already an echo chamber of idiocy and hate.

somebody applied their skills to make this ---> http://www.f169bbs.com/bbs/news/475521-hans-add-this-baner-now
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 07:20 AM - Hide
    • This is a Stormfront spinoff board. I don't understand why anyone would be surprised as to what it has become.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 07:23 AM - Hide
      He makes the rules. Forcing everyone to register would ameliorate the situation.

:hmmm: There are only a couple of people who want everyone to register...
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 08:23 AM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      Kilosepp did gloated about that in 2003.

Did gloated!
      \
      :winner:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 08:36 AM - Hide
    • I don't understand why people are upset. We have a clash of complete and total fuck stupid in Charlotteville, and low IQ retards are being outed and killed on both sides of the political spectrum. If you're mad about that you're basically mad at science, and need to take it up with Darwin.

Only juggalos get mad at science, and look what it does for them.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I don't understand why people are upset. We have a clash of complete and total fuck stupid in Charlotteville, and low IQ retards are being outed and killed on both sides of the political spectrum. If you're mad about that you're basically mad at science, and need to take it up with Darwin.

Only juggalos get mad at science, and look what it does for them.

Who was killed on the alt-right side?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.