• Police helicopter circling the protests in Charlottesville crashes and bursts into flames.

• Re: Police helicopter circling the protests in Charlottesville crashes and bursts into flames.
      Posted 08/12/2017 08:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Sea Dog posted:
      ??
      Pilot here. You can certainly glide a plane to a suitable landing area if you lose your engine(s). This is taught from day 1 in flight school. Flaps, dude.

Autorotation has I believe a less than 30% chance of a soft landing.

Autorotation has 100% chance of a reasonable landing and if you trained as a helicopter pilot as I did, you would know that as part of the training, you do autorotation to land after shutting the engine off.

Yeah, I know all you guys practice this in DENSE POREST!
      :lmao:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Police helicopter circling the protests in Charlottesville crashes and bursts into flames.
      Posted 08/12/2017 08:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Police helicopter circling the protests in Charlottesville crashes and bursts into flames. #1

PIG ROAST!!!

:banana::banana::banana:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:01 PM - Hide
    • even rotorcraft can experience the four basic fundamentals of flight,,stall spin crash burn,with rotocaft you dont get 1/4 mile skid marks lokely didnt see something get into rotors
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:02 PM - Hide
    • The Daily Progress‏Verified account @DailyProgress
      BREAKING: State police identify troopers killed in helicopter crash as H. Jay Cullen of Midlothian and Berke M.M. Bates of Quinton.
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      AWESOME! Fuck those pigs - they stand there and watch antifa attack a lawful gathering, then start cuffing rally attenders when they defend themselves. They had no business being there in the first place.

Got a link to some of that? Antigua attacking lawful protest?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:17 PM - Hide
    • Aryan posted:
      . posted:
      Police helicopter circling the protests in Charlottesville crashes and bursts into flames. #1

Does anybody else see the face in there? Upper head/face, nose, eyes peering down. Kind of like in the Mummy?

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?
      \
      :666:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Bad_Tempered_Hun posted:
      Unless you don't lose your rotors like happened with this Airbus Tiger shit helicopter in Mali

I think we can all agree that if you lose your rotors in a helicopter, you aren't going to able to land safely

You got to make sure the Jesus nut is tight.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:21 PM - Hide
    • Aryan posted:
      . posted:
      Aryan posted:
      . posted:

Does anybody else see the face in there? Upper head/face, nose, eyes peering down. Kind of like in the Mummy?

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?
      \

Dead 😆 center of the flames.

STOP LOOKING AT ME, DAMN IT!
      \
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:22 PM - Hide
    • Aryan posted:
      . posted:
      Aryan posted:
      . posted:

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?
      \

It looks like Drifter Bee.

DB in an oven, I know, I know, it's serious!!

:lalala:
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Aryan posted:
      . posted:
      Aryan posted:
      . posted:

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?
      \

STOP LOOKING AT ME, DAMN IT!
      \

:moon:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Sea Dog posted:
      ??
      Pilot here. You can certainly glide a plane to a suitable landing area if you lose your engine(s). This is taught from day 1 in flight school. Flaps, dude.

Autorotation has 100% chance of a reasonable landing and if you trained as a helicopter pilot as I did, you would know that as part of the training, you do autorotation to land after shutting the engine off.

Don't they have air brakes ?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:28 PM - Hide
    • Pig roast!
      :tyrone:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:29 PM - Hide
    • Now saying a guy used a drone to take it out.
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Sea Dog posted:
      ??

From 500'?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:48 PM - Hide
    • So who was in the helicopter? Citizens or cops?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 10:04 PM - Hide
    • I grew up in Cville. It really is a lovely town. It's a shame this is what people will think of now when they hear the name. Most of these freaks, both NAZI and antifa, came from out of state and do not represent central Virginia at all. Overall it is a fairly liberal leaning college town deep in red territory. An oasis really.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.