• THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH

• Local milk person
    • Re: THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:46 PM - Hide
    • .. posted:
      THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH #1

;nicebro2;
      ;slol;
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:51 PM - Hide
    • Hans posted:
      THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH #1

THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH #2

Were the only two banners that don't offend any specific group.

Wow.
      \
      :aspie:
      HOW ABOUT JUST DITCHING POLITICS AND TRAYVON AND KEEP THE REST, INSTEAD OF WHITTLING IT DOWN TO PUPPIES AND STREET SIGNS. JFC
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:56 PM - Hide
    • THE REAL PROBLEM (AND WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS) IS THE DEATH OF POLITICAL MIDDLE GROUND ON THIS SITE. IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT WHITE NATIONALISM AND RACE WAR, YOU MUST BE A TRANNY FUCKING JEW WITH A MARXIST AGENDA OR SOME SHIT. CAN'T EVEN CRACK A FEW VISUAL PUNS WITHOUT THE USUAL CREW OF BATSHIT RACISTS TURNING THE PUNCHBOWL INTO A TOILET. SAD, REALLY
      \
      :hunter:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:59 PM - Hide
    • Chronic Vanity posted:
      Hans posted:

Wow.

I wasn't offended by any of them. :shrug:

I WASN'T EITHER. I WAS HOPING TO SEPARATE THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF. THE COMEDY GOLD FROM THE RIVER OF SHIT. I DON'T AGREE WITH SHEEEEIIITT'S RACISM OR HIS POLITICS BUT HE MADE SOME FUNNY ASS BANNERS. WE NEED TO RALLY AROUND WHAT MAKES US REDBOARDERS, NOT KEEP FLINGING SHIT IN EACH OTHERS' FACES
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:01 PM - Hide
    • I SEE HANS HAS GONE TURBO ASPIE AND CUT IT DOWN TO TWO BANNERS NAO :lol:
      \
      ;facepalmgoldsmith;
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:02 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      THE REAL PROBLEM (AND WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS) IS THE DEATH OF POLITICAL MIDDLE GROUND ON THIS SITE. IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT WHITE NATIONALISM AND RACE WAR, YOU MUST BE A TRANNY FUCKING JEW WITH A MARXIST AGENDA OR SOME SHIT. CAN'T EVEN CRACK A FEW VISUAL PUNS WITHOUT THE USUAL CREW OF BATSHIT RACISTS TURNING THE PUNCHBOWL INTO A TOILET. SAD, REALLY
      \
      :hunter:

Well that's the funny thing because as an extreme rightist i have no problem with the left putting up whatever shit they want as banners. It's my shit on the extreme right that is being censored, that is all.

You can advocate faggotry or whatever that's fine, but if I mock some nigger thug that got made good then omg this is a terrible thing.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I SEE HANS HAS GONE TURBO ASPIE AND CUT IT DOWN TO TWO BANNERS NAO :lol:
      \
      ;facepalmgoldsmith;

:facepalm:

HANS I WANT USHER'S GREEN SLIME HERPES PECKER UP THERE!
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:04 PM - Hide
    • Hans posted:
      What about duckman?

What about American women are only good for sport fucking?

What about you're a fag, right?

Those have all been common sayings here since the beginning, so i see no problem with them.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Well that's the funny thing because as an extreme rightist i have no problem with the left putting up whatever shit they want as banners. It's my shit on the extreme right that is being censored, that is all.

You can advocate faggotry or whatever that's fine, but if I mock some nigger thug that got made good then omg this is a terrible thing.

I'M SAYING LET'S KEEP ALL POLITICS OUT OF THE BANNERS. BETWEEN THE EXTREMES OF TRAYVON WITH THE ANGELS OR PUPPIES AND UNICORNS LIES A HAPPY (FUNNY) MEDIUM. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY LEFTIST SHIT IN THE BANNERS EITHER. NOT THAT THERE IS ANY. BUT IF THERE WAS I WOULD BE AGAINST IT

FEEL FREE TO MOCK BLM ALL YOU WANT IN THE THREADS, BUT LET'S KEEP THE SITE HERALDRY FUNNY, POLITICALLY NEUTRAL, AND NON-SHITTY. IS THAT TOO MUCH TOO ASK?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:08 PM - Hide
    • Chronic Vanity posted:
      Why can't you little bastards get along?
      \
      :brimley:

NICE THINGS GET BUSTED UP FAST AROUND HERE. BANNERS WERE FUCKING FANTASTIC FOR ABOUT 24 HOURS
      \
      :ebert2:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I'M SAYING LET'S KEEP ALL POLITICS OUT OF THE BANNERS. BETWEEN THE EXTREMES OF TRAYVON WITH THE ANGELS OR PUPPIES AND UNICORNS LIES A HAPPY (FUNNY) MEDIUM. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY LEFTIST SHIT IN THE BANNERS EITHER. NOT THAT THERE IS ANY. BUT IF THERE WAS I WOULD BE AGAINST IT

FEEL FREE TO MOCK BLM ALL YOU WANT IN THE THREADS, BUT LET'S KEEP THE SITE HERALDRY FUNNY, POLITICALLY NEUTRAL, AND NON-SHITTY. IS THAT TOO MUCH TOO ASK?

:stewie:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:10 PM - Hide
    • MISTER THE LOAF posted:
      Hans posted:
      What about duckman?

What about American women are only good for sport fucking?

What about you're a fag, right?

Those have all been common sayings here since the beginning, so i see no problem with them.

:potd:

AGREED 169%
    • saving time
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:19 PM - Hide
    • Hans, please default the Banner setting to OFF

TIA
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Chronic Vanity posted:
      \

NICE THINGS GET BUSTED UP FAST AROUND HERE. BANNERS WERE FUCKING FANTASTIC FOR ABOUT 24 HOURS
      \

It's as though there are those among us who don't knoa how these here e-biz boreds work.
      \
      :snob3:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:23 PM - Hide
    • Chronic Vanity posted:
      . posted:
      Chronic Vanity posted:
      \

\

It's as though there are those among us who don't knoa how these here e-biz boreds work.
      \
      :snob3:

WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE NICE THING DAMMIT. WHO'S WITH ME???
      \
      ;bosstard;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:32 PM - Hide
    • OP thinks the banners that mock the hanidcapped or are based upon childish humor represents the board at its "best."

Nice priorities. Some of us have the balls to face reality.

So fuck that triggered fag self-chosenite.

:fuckyou:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I have no interest in creating banners. Nothing I said indicated I have any interest in the banners. I think they are a bad idea that we are stuck with because Hans's GTA butt buddy ACD came up with the idea.

Pretty much.
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:08 PM - Hide
    • just put a triggly puff gif at the top and be done with it. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:26 PM - Hide
    • Can we have banners that can be activated with Alexa?
      ;yuofag4;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:36 PM - Hide
    • I'm just going to turn them off until Hams can get his multiple personality disorder under control. Decide what you want to do before you do it, man, and stick to that.
      Posted 08/12/2017 08:14 PM - Hide
    • Chronic Vanity posted:
      I wasn't offended by any of them. :shrug:

Always good to see a new reg. name show up here.
      I think banners is one of the most brilliant things Hambs has done in the 6 mos. I've been here.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 08:17 PM - Hide
    • Hans posted:

THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH #2

Wow.

Sorry but Puppies offend me
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.