• THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH

• Local milk person
    • Posted 08/12/2017 04:18 PM - Hide
    • STUFF LIKE TARD EINSTEIN OR 14TH & MINNA OR DARTH VADER TALKING ABOUT LACK OF PANCE ARE HILARIOUS AND, IMO, SHOW US AT OUR BEST

THE POLITICAL AND RACIST SHIT IS TIRED AND DONE AT THIS POINT. IF YOU WANT TO POST YOUR WHITE NATIONALIST MANIFESTO "BAGGHUR LISPED THE" OR "MAPUH BACON" FOR THE MILLIONTH FUCKING TIME, KINDLY TAKE IT TO A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN BITCH ABOUT THE FAGS & JEWS & NEEEEEEEGROES TO YOUR SHRIVELED HEART'S DELIGHT

I SUGGEST ALL POLITICAL AND RACIST SHIT BE REMOVED FROM THE BANNER INVENTORY, WHETHER LEFTIST (NOT THAT THERE ARE ANY LEFTIST BANNERS BUT THEORETICALLY THERE COULD BE) OR NEONAZI (NO SHORTAGE OF THOSE). WE HAVE PLENTY OF OTHER FUNNY SHIT TO SAY AND PLENTY OF CREATIVE PEOPLE HERE TO SAY IT. THE BANNERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A BREAK FROM THE 24/7 PIGFIGHTING AND RACEBAITING

MY :twocents:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Re: THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:29 PM - Hide
    • What about duckman?

What about American women are only good for sport fucking?

What about you're a fag, right?

Where do we draw the line.
    • Local milk person
    • Re: THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:34 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      STUFF LIKE TARD EINSTEIN OR 14TH & MINNA OR DARTH VADER TALKING ABOUT LACK OF PANCE ARE HILARIOUS AND, IMO, SHOW US AT OUR BEST

THE POLITICAL AND RACIST SHIT IS TIRED AND DONE AT THIS POINT. IF YOU WANT TO POST YOUR WHITE NATIONALIST MANIFESTO "BAGGHUR LISPED THE" OR "MAPUH BACON" FOR THE MILLIONTH FUCKING TIME, KINDLY TAKE IT TO A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN BITCH ABOUT THE FAGS & JEWS & NEEEEEEEGROES TO YOUR SHRIVELED HEART'S DELIGHT

I SUGGEST ALL POLITICAL AND RACIST SHIT BE REMOVED FROM THE BANNER INVENTORY, WHETHER LEFTIST (NOT THAT THERE ARE ANY LEFTIST BANNERS BUT THEORETICALLY THERE COULD BE) OR NEONAZI (NO SHORTAGE OF THOSE). WE HAVE PLENTY OF OTHER FUNNY SHIT TO SAY AND PLENTY OF CREATIVE PEOPLE HERE TO SAY IT. THE BANNERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A BREAK FROM THE 24/7 PIGFIGHTING AND RACEBAITING

THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH #1
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:40 PM - Hide
    • what about poopeater art? That is goldmine.
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      STUFF LIKE TARD EINSTEIN OR 14TH & MINNA OR DARTH VADER TALKING ABOUT LACK OF PANCE ARE HILARIOUS AND, IMO, SHOW US AT OUR BEST

MY :twocents:;triggered;

Honey, Shh... :snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:57 PM - Hide
    • Hans posted:
      THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH #1

THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH #2

Were the only two banners that don't offend any specific group.

Wow.

That's why I disabled banners (because I DESPISE political correctness. FUck people who moan about everything. And fuck you too for pandering to them. Dumbass).
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 04:57 PM - Hide
    • The banners are for faggots and violate the TOS but the moderation here is pretty shitty so they are just the warning that cock pics lie ahead.
    • Nazis ruin everything
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:11 PM - Hide
    • The banners are fine. No use in hiding what this place is about. You could allow only banners with cute puppies, happy babies, beautiful mountain lakes, or people holding hands, but as soon as someone starts scrolling through the endless nigger, jews, fags threads, it's obvious it's a Nazi cesspool.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:17 PM - Hide
    • sneak some tiny joo adds into them
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:26 PM - Hide
    • Oh fuck off Hans, the banners are intended as a way you can mock us and remind us that ACD has your ear while the rest of us do not. The two most hated posters on this board are the two you cater to the most. You are a good board designer but a fucking joke as a board administrator.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:29 PM - Hide
    • :crybaby: :crybaby2: :crybaby3: ;triggered; :crybaby3: :crybaby2: :crybaby:

• Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Oh fuck off Hans, the banners are intended as a way you can mock us and remind us that ACD has your ear while the rest of us do not. The two most hated posters on this board are the two you cater to the most. You are a good board designer but a fucking joke as a board administrator.

So why haven't you learned Photoshop so you, too, can be heard?

It goes great with whine, you know.

:snob2:
    • Local milk person
    • Nazis ruin everything posted:
      The banners are fine. No use in hiding what this place is about. You could allow only banners with cute puppies, happy babies, beautiful mountain lakes, or people holding hands, but as soon as someone starts scrolling through the endless nigger, jews, fags threads, it's obvious it's a Nazi cesspool.

WELL THAT WAS MY ORIGINAL TAKE ON THINGS AS WELL, ACTUALLY. I FIGURED (BASED ON THE EARLY PROTOTYPES BY JIMMY TOMORROW & SHEEEEIIITT) THAT WE WERE ON TO SOMETHING GOOD

INSTEAD THE ORIGINAL FUNNY AND CLEVER PRODUCTIONS WERE QUICKLY SUBSUMED IN A TIDAL WAVE OF SHIT DESIGNED ONLY TO PROVOKE UNPLEASANTNESS

NOTE THAT I AM NOT ARGUING FOR PC BULLSHIT HERE. DUCKMAN AND THE BLACK GIRL SAYING "I HAVE HEARD OF NISSE" AND SO ON ARE FINE. THOSE ARE JUST FUNNY. I AM NOT DOWN WITH CATERING TO THE SENSIBILITIES OF THE PERPETUALLY MICRO-OFFENDED

BUT I THINK THE POLITICAL ONES AND THE RACIST ONES SHOULD BE SHITCANNED. FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT ALL THEY DO IS TRIGGER A RACE TO LOAD UP THE BANNER INVENTORY WITH AS MUCH DOGSHIT AS POSSIBLE. IT BRINGS THE QUALITY DOWN

THIS IS THE SAME REASON I SUPPORT THE BAN ON COCK PICS, BTW. SAME ISSUE. IDIOTS CLOG UP THE WORKS WITH JUNK IMAGES DESIGNED ONLY TO PROVOKE, NOT TO ENTERTAIN

YEAH IT'S NOT PERFECT BUT FFS IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE EITHER
    • Local milk person
    • . posted:

:winner:
      /
      REHASHING, ONCE AGAIN, SOMETHING NOBODY HAS GIVEN A SHIT ABOUT FOR 15 YEARS IS FRESH. DISCUSSING BREAKING NEWS EVENTS IS TIRED AND DONE.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Oh fuck off Hans, the banners are intended as a way you can mock us and remind us that ACD has your ear while the rest of us do not. The two most hated posters on this board are the two you cater to the most. You are a good board designer but a fucking joke as a board administrator.

So why haven't you learned Photoshop so you, too, can be heard?

It goes great with whine, you know.

:snob2:

I have no interest in creating banners. Nothing I said indicated I have any interest in the banners. I think they are a bad idea that we are stuck with because Hans's GTA butt buddy ACD came up with the idea.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:36 PM - Hide
    • the banners in my mind would are the bestest kind
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I have no interest in creating banners. Nothing I said indicated I have any interest in the banners. I think they are a bad idea that we are stuck with because Hans's GTA butt buddy ACD came up with the idea.

How does this make you feel?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:40 PM - Hide
    • :lol:

fuck the allcaps screecher
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:44 PM - Hide
    • The main way the FC diaspora has fun is beating each other with billy clubs.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:44 PM - Hide
    • THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH #1
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

REHASHING, ONCE AGAIN, SOMETHING NOBODY HAS GIVEN A SHIT ABOUT FOR 15 YEARS IS FRESH. DISCUSSING BREAKING NEWS EVENTS IS TIRED AND DONE.:mad:
      \
      ;stormfatty;

THE BANNERS ARE NOT THREADS. THE THREADS ARE NOT BANNERS
      \
      ;surebro2;
    • Bring a taggie for your beef
    • Local milk person
    • Hans posted:

THE BANNERS ARE MEANT TO BE A WAY TO HAVE FUN AND BRING THE FC DIASPORA TOGETHER. NOT ANOTHER BILLY CLUB TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH #2

Were the only two banners that don't offend any specific group.

Wow.
      Taken together, they imply that a big mob of puppies is going to beat you up.
    • Local milk person
    • . posted:

:potd:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.