• Vroom!! Vroom! Vroom !! Car PLOWS into crowd of Leftists - HILARITY ENSUES! (VIDEO OF CAR PLOW IS HERE)

• Local milk person
    • Re: Vroom!! Vroom! Vroom !! Car PLOWS into crowd of Leftists - HILARITY ENSUES! (VIDEO OF CAR PLOW IS HERE)
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;tearsblood;

Can this person sing with the other two libfags at the microphone?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Vroom!! Vroom! Vroom !! Car PLOWS into crowd of Leftists - HILARITY ENSUES! (VIDEO OF CAR PLOW IS HERE)
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Can this person sing with the other two libfags at the microphone?

;screechchorus;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:42 PM - Hide
    • Thoughts and prayers to the victims of this horror
      ;libfag;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:58 PM - Hide
    • Shame the antifags and nazis didn't all kill each other.. both are criminal organizations
    • Really Justin Sane
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Fantastic! :tu:

Breivik was right! :rockon:

Breivik did the right thing.

Breivik did nothing wrong :tu:

Vroom!! Vroom! Vroom !! Car PLOWS into crowd of Leftists - HILARITY ENSUES! (VIDEO OF CAR PLOW IS HERE) #1
    • Really Justin Sane
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 08:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Now stop and think for a moment.........

Would it not have been fucking awesome if that car were not
      being driven by a 22yo kid on SSRI's from Ohio, but INSTEAD if it were
      being driven by a 22yo Jihadist from Syria who had also packed 500 POUNDS OF HIGH EXPLOSIVES
      inside the trunk before he started his "Cannonball Run" into the pages of history...???

Another missed opportunity.

Hope Al-Quaada, the North Koreans and Hamas are taking notes.

Vroom!! Vroom! Vroom !! Car PLOWS into crowd of Leftists - HILARITY ENSUES! (VIDEO OF CAR PLOW IS HERE) #1

Posted 08/12/2017 08:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The implication being that rightists have to right to be on the streets, only commies. So much for commie love of the 1st Amd.

Not at all. I'd probably laff harder at skinheads getting mowed over, Ms. Thinskin :lol:

scha·den·freu·de
      'SHädənˌfroidə'
      noun:
      pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.
      Posted 08/12/2017 08:04 PM - Hide
    • Jew York Times article:

In his comments, President Trump condemned the bloody protests, but he did not specifically criticize the white nationalist rally and its neo-Nazi slogans beyond blaming "hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides"

"The battles have been intensified by the election of Mr. Trump, who enjoys fervent support from white nationalists."

"We're going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump" to "take our country back," Mr. Duke told reporters Saturday. Many of the white nationalist protesters carried campaign signs for Mr. Trump"

"Sheryl Gay Stolberg and Hawes Spencer contributed reporting from Charlottesville and Brian M. Rosenthal and Alan Feuer reported from New York."

:monkey:

Nice to see the Fake News complex already hard at work.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 08:05 PM - Hide
    • BeaverCleaver posted:

I was going to paste this "bumpersticker" on the back of the vehicle but ran out of timbe...

;antifa;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:35 PM - Hide
    • We didn't start this war
      ;yuofag4;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:36 PM - Hide
    • Real American posted:
      None of you chicken shit motherfuckers are ready for real violence. You all are just like the stupid fuckers I see all day coping protective custody because they have swastikas tattoos and are afraid of getting their lilly white asses kicked.

:crybaby2:

;ulol; So how's your day been?
    • Nigga.Jew.boi Pleeze
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:39 PM - Hide
    • Real American posted:
      None of you chicken shit motherfuckers are ready for real violence. You all are just like the stupid fuckers I see all day coping protective custody because they have swastikas tattoos and are afraid of getting their lilly white asses kicked.

^^^^ GUARANTEED the words of a weak Jew idiot who knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about "jail."

:snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:42 PM - Hide
    • Merle Faggard posted:
      . posted:
      Everyone says Ohio

Hey ooh, way to go O-hio
      :lalala:

OHIO ROCKS! :rockon:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 09:44 PM - Hide
    • Jesus Christ Cocksucker posted:

I don't think warm soft nookie realizes what's coming yet. :snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 10:04 PM - Hide
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/12/2017 10:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Our streets!
      \
      :bluebunny::car:

Our streets!
      \
      :my64::bluebunny:

:lol:
      ;ahaa;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:28 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :tard: :potd:

Nice camerawork
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:31 AM - Hide
    • white people. :snicker:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:33 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      white people. :snicker:

Damn. I'm sure all white people are the same and fit nicely into whatever agenda yuo are proposing. I posted what I thought were a couple of amusing posts in this here thread before I headed out and when I came back the whole board is seething with frothy froth.

Of course any sensible human with an ounce of empathy would appreciate the tragedy of today's events. At the same time, we as a nation have completely skewed priorities and neither side will get their way to any significant extent unless the political pendulum of outrage has swung in their favor for a brief period of time.

Now while this "pendulum" swings back and forth about once every two decades or so, one has to realize that it is simply a repackaging of the same ingredients: Lobbyists and (lack of) campaign finance reform, Capitalism and poorly balanced tax codes, The Military Industrial Complex and similar issues.

I may spend some time reflecting on this issue and may start a new thread. Or I may just give up on yuo fuckers :lol:

In the meantime, here is an interesting read:
      https://www.newsbud.com/2011/02/09/us-politics-the-myth-of-the-pendulum-swing/

Winston S. Churchill supposedly once observed that anyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head.
      I would amend that: Anyone in their later years who has acquired some wealth and is not a moderate in some respect is a complete douche bag.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 08/13/2017 08:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :lol: Oh, we are almost there now. Wait and see what all these years of fucking with 'Baggers' is bringin' to a front yard near you.

:boring:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.