• BEFORE WE LOSE OUR LAST REMAINING FEMALE POSTERS SUCH AS YARI AND CHICA MEXICANA AND THAT ONE OTHER LADY

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: BEFORE WE LOSE OUR LAST REMAINING FEMALE POSTERS SUCH AS YARI AND CHICA MEXICANA AND THAT ONE OTHER LADY
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:15 AM - Hide
    • yari posted:
      Not without getting kicked back anyway.

:lmao:

Yari might be a female. All I know is that he/she gives excellent advice when it comes to matters of the house (roofing, paint, insulation) She helped me out these past two years as I fixed up my home.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: BEFORE WE LOSE OUR LAST REMAINING FEMALE POSTERS SUCH AS YARI AND CHICA MEXICANA AND THAT ONE OTHER LADY
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Quence is the Lord Belmont/Rafael sock we don't need on this board. The rest can stay.

FIFY
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yari might be a female. All I know is that he/she gives excellent advice when it comes to matters of the house (roofing, paint, insulation) She helped me out these past two years as I fixed up my home.

Yeah, I am. It has been verified.

:lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:04 AM - Hide
    • yari posted:
      Those were the days.

Imagine the beefs.
      Posted 08/13/2017 06:00 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I am sexually attracted to Yari.

BACK BEFORE THE BAGGERS RUINED ALL THE NICE THINGS, YARI USED TO (WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF WINE, SWEET TALKING, AND FLAWLESS COORDINATION OF THE PROCEEDINGS BY HER DOCTOR) POST ARTFUL LADY J STYLE NUDES OF YOUNG PROTO-STEVIE NICKS FEMALES LURED INTO HER LAIR WIFF GIFTS OF FRILLY LACE NOTHINGS AND PROMISES OF WEED. SHE COULD HAVE SUPPLIED US WIFF A STEADY STREAM OF GONTELNUDES BUT NOOOOOOOOO YOU IDIOTS JUST COULDN'T HANDLE HER HIPPIE CHICK POLITICS AND FEMINIST BALLBREAKER QUIRKS :mad:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.