• So here is a picture of the employees that work in a "hip" technology company in the city

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: So here is a picture of the employees that work in a "hip" technology company in the city
      Posted 08/12/2017 12:56 PM - Hide
    • Curbstomp posted:
      Damn I've never settled for pussy that low OP

The blonde on the far left is a guaranteed Clarksonesque plugger.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: So here is a picture of the employees that work in a "hip" technology company in the city
      Posted 08/12/2017 01:07 PM - Hide
    • Specy brunette on the far right is the female equivalent of ...

:trev:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 01:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The blonde on the far left is a guaranteed Clarksonesque plugger.

She looks like my BFF from high school.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 01:41 PM - Hide
    • SamLowrey posted:
      How often do these things fail? I'm doing ok - state job. Pension.

These startups have a 99% failure rate; but the ones who succeed, end up being worth millions or billions. The whole "Tech startup culture" for milliienals is just a rehash of the dot com tech startup culture that entranced Gen X back in the 90's. Only difference is these startups work on developing "apps" as opposed to building a dot-com based business, like Pets.com etc
    • Fscking Moron
      SAGE: Posted 08/12/2017 01:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Here is the pic

So here is a picture of the employees that work in a "hip" technology company in the city #1

What a bunch of ugly useless snowflakes.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 01:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      What a bunch of ugly useless snowflakes.

not entirely soylent pink slime for ur daily amount of stoopid as required by law
      Posted 08/12/2017 01:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Here is the pic

So here is a picture of the employees that work in a "hip" technology company in the city #1

It must be a nightmare to work there.
      Notice how the majority of employees are chicks?
      Some of you might think "Cool!", but you've obviously never worked in a company or department with a preponderance of gash before.
      Take it from me: It's absolutely hellacious. Especially when these chicks have worked together for at least a year. Their
      menstrual cycles synchronize, so once per month they are all cranky. The rest of the month is no better, as they're all catfighting.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:19 PM - Hide
    • Either you retire at 30 from those companies or are a total failure!
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      older techies end up unemployed. But honestly would you want to work with that group of snowflakes anyway?

Some end up at older more established companies. Start ups are for the young, established companies are for the experienced.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:41 PM - Hide
    • I would bang the piss out of any one of those bitches.
      \
      :milton:
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:43 PM - Hide
    • BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:
      Some of you might think "Cool!", but you've obviously never worked in a company or department with a preponderance of gash before.
      Take it from me: It's absolutely hellacious. Especially when these chicks have worked together for at least a year. Their
      menstrual cycles synchronize, so once per month they are all cranky. The rest of the month is no better, as they're all catfighting.

"I have reported you to my mentor at Google. Your utility companies use our software, so your accts. will be terminated.
      You live off the grid on solar? We will be shutting off the sun for a few minutes in the coming weeks to show you how powerful the Goddess is!"
      /
      So here is a picture of the employees that work in a
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      dorky slightly tardish one all the way to the right: WOOD.
      the aspect ratio on my monitor must be fux0red
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:50 PM - Hide
    • look like idiots
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:54 PM - Hide
    • deployable posted:
      BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:

"I have reported you to my mentor at Google. Your utility companies use our software, so your accts. will be terminated.
      You live off the grid on solar? We will be shutting off the sun for a few minutes in the coming weeks to show you how powerful the Goddess is!"
      /

:lol:

I don't think I could hack it at Google.
      In fact, I would likely beat to death at least 3 people on my first day at work.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:57 PM - Hide
    • FIRED, all of them would be.
      Posted 08/12/2017 03:08 PM - Hide
    • deployable posted:
      /

Pretty sure she is actually alt-*ight.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 03:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      SamLowrey posted:
      How often do these things fail? I'm doing ok - state job. Pension.

These startups have a 99% failure rate; but the ones who succeed, end up being worth millions or billions. The whole "Tech startup culture" for milliienals is just a rehash of the dot com tech startup culture that entranced Gen X back in the 90's. Only difference is these startups work on developing "apps" as opposed to building a dot-com based business, like Pets.com etc

;trumpthis;

could be even higher failure rate
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 03:12 PM - Hide
    • BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:
      . posted:
      Here is the pic

beat me to it
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 03:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      older techies end up unemployed. But honestly would you want to work with that group of snowflakes anyway?

Some end up at older more established companies. Start ups are for the young, established companies are for the experienced.

the guy you replied to is an old tard looser who is making excuses for why he no longer has a job because he fucked up.

of course what you are saying is correct. i've found myself at an established company that is large so they run kind of like the government. no one is tasked to do anything right away and raises are given out at 2%-4%. not exactly a place for anyone who wants to advance in their career but guess what? i'm about 10 years from retirement so i'm not playing that game anymore. the older i get the less energy i have for worrying about such things.

it's kind of nice to not have to bust my butt to get ahead. i'll just collect my $100k + bonus in flyover land for another 10 years at a leisurely pace and then retire in comfort. no more playing office politics for me.
      Posted 08/12/2017 03:39 PM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:

Some day/week/year/decade the warrior class may decide the many PC diverse multicultural fuckers are no longer worth defending.

That's actually worrisome. We'd have a true imperial government in no time.

That's the problem with an all volunteer 100% professional army. Eventually they lose contact with the civilians. The Romans learned it the hard way.

We need to bring back the draft and amp it up 169%. No deferments, no excuses - not even for medical issues. You serve 2 years. Conscientious objector slots should be no more than 1% of the draft; everyone else HAS TO SERVE. Quadraplegics can be given a mouth stylus and learn how to manage logistics by computer. Psychiatric patients can be put in the Death's Head Brigade, where they will be the first pushed into combat as cannon fodder.

That'll get rid of the snowflake problem INSTANTLY. Drill instructors across the service branches will beat the idiocy out of them.

Fully 80% of the force should be GIs at any given time. It will keep the military honest and loyal.

Anyone who absolutely refuses to serve should lose their citizenship as a minimum. Either that or a two year jail term.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 03:48 PM - Hide
    • :rolleyes: No one who wears Chuck Taylors to work will ever pay off their student loans.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.