• The fact that there even is White Nationalist rallies occurring should tell you something, fagjews

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: The fact that there even is White Nationalist rallies occurring should tell you something, fagjews
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Here's the leader of your thousands today.

Looks a lot better than those squashed Soros hires.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: The fact that there even is White Nationalist rallies occurring should tell you something, fagjews
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Here's the leader of your thousands today.

Looks a lot better than those squashed Soros hires.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It tells me that the same retards are still trying the same old tricks.

It tells me that there are still people who believe in the flat earth.

It tells me that there are still people who think Sandy Hook was a false flag operation.

It tells me that there are people who think that water goes down the drain in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere.

It tells me that I can shave an Arab, keep him inside for a year so his skin pigmentation fades, and send him into one of those rallies, and the white nationalists will accept him, not realising who he is.

It tells me that humans have always been, and will always be dumb.

If you kept a shaved arab in your house for a year he'd cornhole you six times a day and that's exactly what you'd love the most.

;cornlol;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:33 PM - Hide
    • The Great Genius posted:
      Only in the fact that their time would be better spent working out in the real for our cause!

Thats right. you should get out into the real world.

There are no converts to be made here.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:43 PM - Hide
    • This was a RESOUNDING success for the alt right and white nationalist movement. It will certainly be followed up with more rallies, each drawing the same sort of hysterical reaction from (((the media))) and the usual Soros AstroTurf counter protestors. The Jews are panicking - they can't seem to shut this down!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 05:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      It would be a paradise like Zimbabwe, South Africa and Haiti.

Can you name one black run country that isn't a fucking disaster? Can you explain why that is? Africa has some of the richest countries in the world because of natural resources and farming. Can you explain why they are a fucking trainwreck?

Bueller? Anyone?
      Colonialism.
      Latin America, the Maghrib, India, and Indonesia had colonialism, longer than most of black Africa did. They're far more developed, have got their birth rates down, and are progressing rapidly. Why isn't black Africa doing the same?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It tells me that the same retards are still trying the same old tricks.

It tells me that there are still people who believe in the flat earth.

It tells me that there are still people who think Sandy Hook was a false flag operation.

It tells me that there are people who think that water goes down the drain in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere.

It tells me that I can shave an Arab, keep him inside for a year so his skin pigmentation fades, and send him into one of those rallies, and the white nationalists will accept him, not realising who he is.

It tells me that humans have always been, and will always be dumb.
      Yep. And it tells us that the baggot herds are gettin' restless, and the nation's bird sanctuary visitor kiosks should be kept on alert for a few days.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Latin America, the Maghrib, India, and Indonesia had colonialism, longer than most of black Africa did. They're far more developed, have got their birth rates down, and are progressing rapidly. Why isn't black Africa doing the same?

And of course, WHY were the niggers so easily colonized? The Japanese weren't colonized. The Chinese were colonized briefly, but kicked the colonizers out on their asses. The Middle East ran the Crusaders back to Europe. But the niggers? A single rifle company was able to put down an entire tribe.

Niggers didn't develop the wheel - it was introduced to them by colonizers.

Niggers didn't develop a complex written language.

Niggers had absolutely no concept of math beyond basic, grade-school functions.

And of course, there has never been a great nigger civilization.

They are GENETICALLY cognitively inferior to all the other races, and not insubstantially so, but significantly. They have absolutely no place in a civilized society, and frankly, don't belong in the 21st century. They should have gone the way of the Neanderthal centuries ago, except whites found use for them as beasts of burden. They no longer serve that purpose, and thus, no longer have a purpose. They are surplus, antiquated farm equipment, nothing more.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This was a RESOUNDING success for the alt right and white nationalist movement. It will certainly be followed up with more rallies, each drawing the same sort of hysterical reaction from (((the media))) and the usual Soros AstroTurf counter protestors. The Jews are panicking - they can't seem to shut this down!

There's talk that the next event will be a book burning.

Can you just imagine the kvetching & screeching when Anne Frank's diary (and a ballpoint pen) goes on a bonfire to the cheers if tens of thousands of angry young white men?!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:33 AM - Hide
    • pack up and move to israel, kikes. it's the only chance you have.

:snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:38 AM - Hide
    • white nationalist rallies have been going on in America for many decades now and are not new at all. They also don't mean shit.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:41 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It would be a paradise like Zimbabwe, South Africa and Haiti.

Can you name one black run country that isn't a fucking disaster? Can you explain why that is? Africa has some of the richest countries in the world because of natural resources and farming. Can you explain why they are a fucking trainwreck?

Bueller? Anyone?

Botswana is a peaceful stable black country with a standard of living higher than several white eastern european countries.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:59 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This was a RESOUNDING success for the alt right and white nationalist movement. It will certainly be followed up with more rallies, each drawing the same sort of hysterical reaction from (((the media))) and the usual Soros AstroTurf counter protestors. The Jews are panicking - they can't seem to shut this down!

success?

Not even 0.01% of the white American population showed up for this supposedly "huge" national alt-right rally in Virginia. How is that a success? white nationalists have held probably 200 large pro-white rallies in the USA over the past 60 years, what have any of these rallies achieved in the long run?

Plus walking around with tiki torches and shouting out words isn't going to win you any victories or gain you any respect, even if it's 10,000 people shouting together. America will still be majority nonwhite. 20% of white Americans will still be racemixing.

Maybe because of all these alt right rallies and online presence, the number of white nationalists in America might double...but so what? WNs will still just be a tiny fraction of the white American population.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      success?

Not even 0.01% of the white American population showed up for this supposedly "huge" national alt-right rally in Virginia. How is that a success? white nationalists have held probably 200 large pro-white rallies in the USA over the past 60 years, what have any of these rallies achieved in the long run?

Plus walking around with tiki torches and shouting out words isn't going to win you any victories or gain you any respect, even if it's 10,000 people shouting together. America will still be majority nonwhite. 20% of white Americans will still be racemixing.

Maybe because of all these alt right rallies and online presence, the number of white nationalists in America might double...but so what? WNs will still just be a tiny fraction of the white American population.

;trumpthis;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      At least the Alt Right types don't advocate genociding everyone who disagrees with them.

The moderate wing of the alt-right agree with expulsions only.

The extreme wing of the alt-right advocate a vast industrial cloning & gassing program, to last for eternity, for the Jews.

The majority of the alt-right are somewhere in between.

Jacob will be a fire and Joseph a flame; Esau will be stubble, and they will set him on fire and destroy him. There will be no survivors from Esau." The LORD has spoken.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Then why are you so worried?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:14 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Then why are you so worried?

who says I'm worried? I can always fly to Jerusalem if things get too heated over where, which it won't.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      who says I'm worried? I can always fly to Jerusalem if things get too heated over where, which it won't.

You've been expelled 359 times.

The circle will be completed & this war, which has waged for thousands of years, will be over... for good.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:26 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Botswana is a peaceful stable black country with a standard of living higher than several white eastern european countries.

Botswana is 108 out of 147 on the Human Development Index, and there are no eastern European countries ranked under it :lol:

It's amazing the amount of times I hear "m-muh Botswana!!" from lefties considering it only has 2 million people and the third-highest AIDS rate in the world.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:28 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

South Korea was colonized by Japan for forty years, AND bombed to smithereens in the Korean War, yet today they are exporting electronic goods all over the planet.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:29 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You've been expelled 359 times.

The circle will be completed & this war, which has waged for thousands of years, will be over... for good.

Let this be our final battle!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      South Korea was colonized by Japan for forty years, AND bombed to smithereens in the Korean War, yet today they are exporting electronic goods all over the planet.

Japan had every major city firebombed to ashes & it was nuked twice. It was brutalized by the full force of real white "racism".

Yet it recovered & is probably the most advanced country on Earth.

Yet apparently blacks who "are exactly the same" because "race doesn't exist" can't "recover" from white people building them schools, roads & railways & teaching them how to farm & mine?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.