• Never had Hummus that made my toes tingle. Why do people rave about it?

• Local milk person
      • Re: Never had Hummus that made my toes tingle. Why do people rave about it?
        Posted 08/09/2017 05:33 AM : Edited 08/09/2017 05:35 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        OP, there are millions of white muslims in the world. Islam is a religion, not a race. There are muslims of all races and skin colors.

islam is not a religion. it's a military order. so all those rules related to drinking, modesty, dress, conduct, etc.. are no different than rules that enlisted soldiers have to follow while on duty or living on any given USA military base. Of course with Islam they have these savage rituals where they attack and vivisect little children maiming them for life. Any civilized country should treat Islam as NAMBLA - threat to the children of the world.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 05:36 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        OP, there are millions of white muslims in the world. Islam is a religion, not a race. There are muslims of all races and skin colors.

Yes and no. The only true muslims are arabs. There is a social order in islam.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 05:48 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Yes and no. The only true muslims are arabs. There is a social order in islam.

True but most arabs/middle easterners are light skinned, they can almost pass as white. Look at people from Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon etc. Look at Bashar Assad and Asma Assad. Light skinned muslims.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 06:02 AM - Hide
      • Curbstomp posted:
        In theory, in practice its a world view bent on destroying the #TeamWhite.

Wrong. It's a world view bent on destroying everyone who is not muslim, which includes billions of nonwhites.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:12 AM - Hide
      • Hummus and babaganoush are deelish
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:33 AM - Hide
      • :faggot:
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:59 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        True but most arabs/middle easterners are light skinned, they can almost pass as white. Look at people from Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon etc. Look at Bashar Assad and Asma Assad. Light skinned muslims.

Bashar Assad is an Alawite, not a Muslim.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 09:02 AM - Hide
      • . posted:

Wrong. While they may be light skinned, they can no more pass as white as my cat can pass as my dog. They're all still monkeys.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 09:04 AM - Hide
      • Make your hummus yourself. It's cheap and easy. Use dry (not canned) chickpeas for best results.

You can even make your own tahini if you want, though tahini can be bought inexpensively enough it's not really worth the hassle.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 09:04 AM - Hide
      • Hummus is exactly like refried beans except it's chic peas and served cold on a middle eastern tortilla.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • I_SLAM_YOU_SLAM
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 09:07 AM - Hide
      • .. posted:
        . posted:

islam is not a religion. it's a military order. so all those rules related to drinking, modesty, dress, conduct, etc.. are no different than rules that enlisted soldiers have to follow while on duty or living on any given USA military base. Of course with Islam they have these savage rituals where they attack and vivisect little children maiming them for life. Any civilized country should treat Islam as NAMBLA - threat to the children of the world.

I wouldn't want to be unfair to NAMBLA, but other than that, this. Islam is a cult--the greatest instance of directed mass hysteria the world has ever seen.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 09:57 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Bashar Assad is an Alawite, not a Muslim.

He is a Muslim.
      • Local milk person
      • Really Justin Sane
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 10:02 AM - Hide
      • Curbstomp posted:
        I keep hearing how great it is since the mid 90's. Its on my list of foods like sushi. I'll eat it but I won't seek it out. Wouldn't be butthurt if I never had it again. Plus its the food of the WhiteMans enemy, Muslims.

While that rubbish is an Arab concoction, the two largest producers are Israeli companies.

Boycott Israel while you can! The bill in congress called the Anti Boycott of Israel, has enough bought out votes to pass now.
        20 years imprisonment, 1 million dollar fine. How's that for thought control? Think of all the no bid contracts open only to Israel when that passes.
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 10:11 AM - Hide
      • What flavors have you tried?
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.