• Saw something sad at lunch today.

• Local milk person
      • Homo Sign
      • Posted 08/09/2017 03:32 AM - Hide
      • Coworker and I grabbed lunch at a Chinese place that has a lunch buffet. There was a young woman, probably about 30, eating alone in the booth across the little aisle from ours. She was tiny. About 5'3, maybe 100lbs... very slim to the point of almost looking emaciated. But she was eating like a fucking Nile crocodile. I mean going back and forth to the buffet and bringing back plates just piled with food. Thing is, she slipped off to the restroom at least twice while we were there. I wasn't really watching her or anything, but the restroom was right where I could see it directly ahead.

My coworker made some snarky comment about how much she was eating, and I whispered "she's bulimic, dumbass." It was obvious to me. Nobody stays that thin eating like that.

Anyway, I guess going to a cheap lunch buffet makes a lot of sense for someone with bulimia. I've heard they can spend enormous amounts on food just gorging/purging/gorging/purging over and over again which was what she appeared to be doing.

She looked like a nice and interesting girl. She seemed kind of artsy and would probably be a cool person to know. I felt sort of bad about it the rest of the day, but it's not my body or my life, so what can you do.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Local milk person
      • Re: Saw something sad at lunch today.
        Posted 08/09/2017 03:46 AM - Hide
      • "She seemed kind of artsy and would probably be a cool person to know"

;facepalmgoldsmith;

Artsy women are fucking MORONS. They are the SJW types who stand at railway stations holding signs that say "REFUGEES WELCOME (loveheart)" or going to art galleries to look at White Privilege exhibitions.

Stupid dumb BITCH is wasting food and trying to put a chink out of business. You should have tipped off the restaurant owner and got her mentally ill ass BANNED!
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 03:47 AM - Hide
      • damn. yeah, food is so scarce in her home country, she instinctually piles on plate after plate.
        not sure if she was throwing the food up or what, but if she's hot, she is a girl, and therefore
        owns a vagina which might be of some use to you OP.
        good luck and welcome to the nite crew tuesday nite edition.
        :cheers:
        :tu:
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 04:05 AM - Hide
      • there is no such thing as bulimia... fake word, fake condition.. it's not a symptom of mental health. so what is it?
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 04:10 AM - Hide
      • women puking and trying to get more male attention. damn, women are fucking sad creatures.
      • Local milk person
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 04:23 AM - Hide
      • some of them have very sad lives after they make their way to america. go play tennis with them. you will end up in your shower eating asian poon.
      • Local milk person
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 05:45 AM - Hide
      • I used to think I liked 'artsy' sorts, because they have a superficially feminine and cultured air and are usually thin.

But HOLY SHIT does it ever mask major mental problems and usually crushing stupidity once you drill through the veneer.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 10:38 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I used to think I liked 'artsy' sorts, because they have a superficially feminine and cultured air and are usually thin.

But HOLY SHIT does it ever mask major mental problems and usually crushing stupidity once you drill through the veneer.

thot is was a crunchy crust
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 10:43 AM - Hide
      • You eat an early lunch.
      • COLON_BOWEL
      • Local milk person
        Posted 08/09/2017 11:19 AM - Hide
      • Is no one going to say, "Imagine the beefs?" You're slipping, chaps.
        \
        :snob:
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.