• Guide to making a header banner for the board

• Re: Guide to making a header banner for the board
      Posted 08/11/2017 02:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Get rid of the ones by people who blatantly do not have a clue how to use Photoshop, for fucks sakes. The "tfb safe spaces" one, the "I will eat you" one, the "black scholar" one, are so fucking bad, so fucking amateurish, it is embarrassing to look at. And that's just two. The divide between skillful and awful is vast. Unless you want to look like something that was pulled out of Geocities' ass.

Don't get me wrong, the pro-looking ones are great. But the shit ones are beyond awful.

I'm trying to not hurt any posters feelz... feel me?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 03:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Get rid of the ones by people who blatantly do not have a clue how to use Photoshop, for fucks sakes. The "tfb safe spaces" one, the "I will eat you" one, the "black scholar" one, are so fucking bad, so fucking amateurish, it is embarrassing to look at. And that's just two. The divide between skillful and awful is vast. Unless you want to look like something that was pulled out of Geocities' ass.

Don't get me wrong, the pro-looking ones are great. But the shit ones are beyond awful.

I'm responsible for the Black Scholars and the Nisse one with Trayvon's girlfriend and the Usher one and the TrayTRay as a saint.

All the headers look like shit so I can just throw those in without any shame. None of them look professional in the slightest degree.

I think you're like one of those French academics writing serious treatises about Jerry Lewis movies; that level of pretentiousness.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 04:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm responsible for the Black Scholars and the Nisse one with Trayvon's girlfriend and the Usher one and the TrayTRay as a saint.

All the headers look like shit so I can just throw those in without any shame.

You are fucking retarded. Delusional.

Seriously comparing the fucking garbage you hauled out of your asshole to Sheeeeiiitt's excellent work? What a fucking imbecile.

They are not "all shit". There are excellent ones and then there is your fucking eyesore crap.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 04:37 PM - Hide
    • All the banners so far are shit. Get rid. It makes us look like self-congratulatory fags.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 04:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      All the banners so far are shit. Get rid. It makes us look like self-congratulatory fags.

The first batch were nice, excellent even, made by guys who know what they are doing. The last dozen or so look like it was PhotoShop Day at a kindergarten for retarded morons.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 04:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The first batch were nice, excellent even, made by guys who know what they are doing. The last dozen or so look like it was PhotoShop Day at a kindergarten for retarded morons.

They're all stale, obscure, spergy in-jokes.

:winner:
      /
      THIS'LL PULL IN THE YOUNG CROWD
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 05:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      They're all stale, obscure, spergy in-jokes.

/

Some are well done, some are fucking crap. At least the moron who made the shit ones admitted he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 05:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      /

Some pathetic faggot has devoted 150 pages to posting photos of faggot trannies. And you think this place is trying to attract new users?

:lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 05:22 PM - Hide
    • I appreciate the effort being put forth by all of the banner contributors. If the concept is sound, it will often be effective even if the visual element is simplistic.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 05:24 PM - Hide
    • Hans posted:
      . posted:

I like the :tfb: one.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 05:47 PM - Hide
    • Get rid of the Hillary banner, nobody want's to see her ugly face ever again.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 07:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Sweet layout maaan

:snicker:
      Guide to making a header banner for the board #1

Get a better monitor, screen resolution, and browser.

For my phone okay i will :winner:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 08:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      For my phone okay i will :winner:

I assumed you were not a fag, my mistake.
      Posted 08/11/2017 08:21 PM : Edited 08/11/2017 08:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Hans posted:
      . posted:

I like the :tfb: one.

Thanks :tu: I'm sure most people don't get it. It is actually a gloryhole bathroom scene full of freaks and on the wall it says suck hard. That is where our TFB would feel most safe since she got busted sucking cock in a public bathroom stall. I then added a bunch of shitty filters so that the site nav shit wouldn't get lost in it. I guess it's not high brow enough for some ppl. I'm amazed how many people actually give a fuck about quality standards here. :lol: That said, I did notice that on some resolutions it doesn't wrap well.

Maybe Hams should put some polls together and only let in 'winners'. I don't care if you remove it, I was just trying to have some fun with it and push the idea further.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 08:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

All the headers look like shit so I can just throw those in without any shame.

You are fucking retarded. Delusional.

Seriously comparing the fucking garbage you hauled out of your asshole to Sheeeeiiitt's excellent work? What a fucking imbecile.

They are not "all shit". There are excellent ones and then there is your fucking eyesore crap.

;cornlol;

did mommy's amateur attempt to abort you in the 9th month of pregnancy damage any of your cognitive faculties?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 09:33 PM - Hide
    • Agree with the comment that some are shit and veer into some shit territory like trump and nukes and youre a fag and hillary and the tears people. and some other stupid memes.

The neutral silly well done ones were cool.

also this ---> http://www.f169bbs.com/bbs/news/474876-you-did-it-hans
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 10:06 PM - Hide
    • Where are the banners? None are loading?
      Please tell me yariovitz' whining didn't have anything to do with this.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.