• All you tards that were bitching about Teen Vogue discussing anal sex, enjoy this look in the mirror...

• Posted 07/17/2017 10:50 AM - Hide

• Oh my god! Their discussing sex acts so teens don't hurt themselves!!! It's much better to just not talk about it, sexual repression works wonders!!!
        \
        :trev:

I guess Abba was right, the history book on the shelf is always repeating itself... :sadbanana:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • BEN_JAKINOV
      • Russian hacker
      • Re: All you tards that were bitching about Teen Vogue discussing anal sex, enjoy this look in the mirror...
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:06 AM - Hide
      • Looks like Debbie Wassermann Schultz is trying to reinvent herself. Gotta give her credit for working on her accent.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Re: All you tards that were bitching about Teen Vogue discussing anal sex, enjoy this look in the mirror...
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:14 AM - Hide
      • BEN_JAKINOV posted:
        Looks like Debbie Wassermann Schultz is trying to reinvent herself. Gotta give her credit for working on her accent.

:lol: :thumbup:

The crazy bitch is going seriously retro with her book burning...
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:26 AM - Hide
      • What a good American Mom. I don't want my daughter taking dick up the shitter either.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:37 AM - Hide
      • I do great work!
        \
        :schlomo:
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:37 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        What a good American Mom. I don't want my daughter taking dick up the shitter either.

So, this is what the hookup culture is like. It gets them ready for unlimited sex in their 20s. Why is everyone complaining! Feminists should be jumping for joy.
        Posted 07/17/2017 12:41 PM - Hide
      • d o i n g w h a t I c a n t o not e n v i s i o n m y a p p e n d a g e e n t e r i n g t h e n e t h e r r e g i o n s o f a f i r m y o u n g...

must not think. What if there is a Final Judgment? Hmmmm.... what if a Final Reward WAS those firm, nubile lasses so eager to please!!!!!

Fuck.

:pedobait:
        \
        Come to me, Gruntled... I belong to you.
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/17/2017 12:44 PM - Hide
      • Even 20 years ago publishing something like that would get you in big legal trouble. Sodomy was simply illegal. it would be like someone publishing a guide for men to have sex with underage girls today.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save   Sage/No Bump
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.