• Gruntled Is The Epitome Of A Life Loser

• Local milk person
    • Posted 07/17/2017 10:47 AM - Hide
    • A lonely old angry mentally ill man. No wonder so many of his posts here are long, rambling, and make no sense. He also has a violent hate towards nonwhites but like all the racist white life losers in America, all he can do is post anonymously online about nonwhites like an impotent eunuch, for he's a coward too afraid to say his insults to their faces.

Most of us (me included) are life losers and that's why we post so much here and even we mock Gruntled and his inane long posts. Gruntled keeps posting about a revolution and a "military dictatorship" yet why hasn't Gruntled started a revolution in his life? Now as an old dying pathetic man, he wants the young to do what he was too chickenshit scared to do his whole life.

He keeps boasting here about being an alpha and flirting with women half his age but the reality is that he's a sad lonely old man who's at the brink of death. He's posted a pic of himself here and he certainly doesn't look attractive, not even for an old man.

Good thing he's going to die very soon of old age and then we won't have to deal with his stupid posts. :tu:

Who am I? I'm just a regular white American man with a black wife and mixed race kids. I don't appreciate Gruntled advocating for violence towards people who look like my wife and children.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Local milk person
    • Homo Sign
    • Re: Gruntled Is The Epitome Of A Life Loser
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A lonely old angry mentally ill man. No wonder so many of his posts here are long, rambling, and make no sense. He also has a violent hate towards nonwhites but like all the racist white life losers in America, all he can do is post anonymously online about nonwhites like an impotent eunuch, for he's a coward too afraid to say his insults to their faces.

Most of us (me included) are life losers and that's why we post so much here and even we mock Gruntled and his inane long posts. Gruntled keeps posting about a revolution and a "military dictatorship" yet why hasn't Gruntled started a revolution in his life? Now as an old dying pathetic man, he wants the young to do what he was too chickenshit scared to do his whole life.

He keeps boasting here about being an alpha and flirting with women half his age but the reality is that he's a sad lonely old man who's at the brink of death. He's posted a pic of himself here and he certainly doesn't look attractive, not even for an old man.

Good thing he's going to die very soon of old age and then we won't have to deal with his stupid posts. :tu:

Who am I? I'm just a regular white American man with a black wife and mixed race kids. I don't appreciate Gruntled advocating for violence towards people who look like my wife and children.

No such thing as a NAVY SEAL life loser. And just so you know, faggit, Gruntled is courting Quence. Those two will soon be forming a babby. Now FOAD of AIDS.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      No such thing as a NAVY SEAL life loser. And just so you know, faggit, Gruntled is courting Quence. Those two will soon be forming a babby. Now FOAD of AIDS.
      \
      :bluebunny:

Quence? Is that the tranny Quence or the faggot Quence?

Both Gruntled and Quence (if they're not the same person) are racist white life losers, you got that right. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A lonely old angry mentally ill man. No wonder so many of his posts here are long, rambling, and make no sense. He also has a violent hate towards nonwhites but like all the racist white life losers in America, all he can do is post anonymously online about nonwhites like an impotent eunuch, for he's a coward too afraid to say his insults to their faces.

\
      :apu2:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      \
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:37 PM - Hide
    • Every single F169 Post
      \
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      \
      :bluebunny:

Quence? Is that the tranny Quence or the faggot Quence?

Both Gruntled and Quence (if they're not the same person) are racist white life losers, you got that right.
      \

Yes, Gruntled and Quence are both White. Something a jealous shit-skinned mud BOY like you can only wish to be.

Sux 2 b u.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yes, Gruntled and Quence are both White. Something a jealous shit-skinned mud BOY like you can only wish to be.

Sux 2 b u.

who do you think I am? do you really know how I look like? :smile:
    • Really Justin Sane
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:44 PM - Hide
    • Butt hurt nigger fucking dot....no white women wanted you huh?
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:48 PM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      . posted:
      lol

:lmao::lol::rofl:

You're laughing, old pathetic man, but I was the one who posted that "lol" just to bump my thread. So who's the one laughing now? :lol:

OP
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:48 PM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      :wtf:

Yeah, apparently someone out there thinks you like trannies. Pretty fucked up, huh? But, keep in mind, thats the demographic that supports your opinions.

You may want to re-think your life
    • Really Justin Sane
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Really Justin Sane posted:
      Butt hurt nigger fucking dot....no white women wanted you huh?

On the contrary, some did but I found an athletic attractive professional black woman who treats me like a King. I have no regrets.

OP

Your half breed kids might think different someday....
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yeah, apparently someone out there thinks you like trannies. Pretty fucked up, huh? But, keep in mind, thats the demographic that supports your opinions.

You may want to re-think your life

:potd:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.