• Lady I work stabs a weird body odor. Hard to define. Almost an ammonia/vinegar/urine smell. What is this?

• Russian hacker
      • Posted 07/17/2017 10:36 AM - Hide
      • She is mid 40's, borderline anorexic and doesn't appear to be a heavy drinker. Obviously something is wrong with her health. What causes this? You can literally smell the odor 10 feet away.

She is very clean and well dressed but rail thin.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Russian hacker
      • Re: Lady I work stabs a weird body odor. Hard to define. Almost an ammonia/vinegar/urine smell. What is this?
        Posted 07/17/2017 10:38 AM - Hide
      • Ketosis.
      • Russian hacker
      • Re: Lady I work stabs a weird body odor. Hard to define. Almost an ammonia/vinegar/urine smell. What is this?
        Posted 07/17/2017 10:39 AM - Hide
      • I'm going to guess a leaky bladder. Most women who have had natural child birth end up with some sort of bladder issue eventually. :sad:
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/17/2017 10:41 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I'm going to guess a leaky bladder. Most women who have had natural child birth end up with some sort of bladder issue eventually. :sad:

My sister was pregnant, pissed herself and thought her water broke. And she's a nurse!

:lol:
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/17/2017 10:42 AM - Hide
      • What kind of knife does she use to stab an odor?
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/17/2017 10:43 AM - Hide
      • VAGINA.
        Posted 07/17/2017 10:49 AM - Hide
      • Massive yeast infection. Not "down there," but thruout body. Sometimes a twisted colon, or endocrine imbalance, but those folks are usually fat. I had 2 housemates, 1 fem, 1 dude, like that. They touched a damp towel or piece of cheese, it turned black within 12 hours. B.O. sucks, and people that have it don't wanna know the truth. They will change their diet, shower 3 times a day, but not address root prob. YUK!
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:14 AM - Hide
      • Bowel flora. Happens to all women over 40. It doesn't get better. :anon:
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:20 AM - Hide
      • You have a sinus infection.
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:30 AM - Hide
      • Women over 40 should be restricted to working in libraries and Greek diners. Women under 40 should work in animal shelters where their doors will not be noticed.
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:38 AM - Hide
      • Chick with a dick. Obviously
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:41 AM - Hide
      • I am guessing some kind of liver disease.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save   Sage/No Bump
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.