• I wish Trump would put country over his interests and just fucking resign.

• Local milk person
    • Hit with poo!Homo Sign
    • Re: I wish Trump would put country over his interests and just fucking resign.
      Posted 07/17/2017 08:33 AM - Hide
    • Drop dead, traitor.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: I wish Trump would put country over his interests and just fucking resign.
      Posted 07/17/2017 08:46 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I think a good argument can be made that Trump is the traitor.

Your flaw is when you said "I think".

:pipe:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 08:47 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      He'll be gone by the end of the year. Whether it's his decision or someone else's is the only question that remains.

Post regged, cowardly Spanky.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 08:51 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I think a good argument can be made that Trump is the traitor.
      example? what did he do?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 08:51 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      He'll be gone by the end of the year. Whether it's his decision or someone else's is the only question that remains.

Let's hope so. He is ruinous for this country. He's a total embarrassment. He makes the country appear 3rd world.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:02 AM - Hide
    • :cryingnazi:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:07 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      65% of the country hates his policies and the direction he is taking this country. Just do the right thing. Fucking resign!

He's doing a great job. So fuck off you crybaby fag.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:15 AM - Hide
    • I couldn't be happier with the president. He's doing everything I hoped for. I wish he would go further and be more aggressive, but he's doing great.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:17 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I couldn't be happier with the president. He's doing everything I hoped for. I wish he would go further and be more aggressive, but he's doing great.

Doing absolutely nothing is everything you had hoped for?

:facepalm:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:22 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

No, he's done quite a lot. My number one issue was immigration and the economy. Illegal immigration is way down, the Supreme Court is going to slap the 9th circus into oblivion, the economy is blistering hot and he's going to go after the anchor baby amendment with the support of the Senate and reduce legal immigration as well as applying new requirements for immigrating so that we're not getting the worlds dregs from the 3rd world shit holes.

Other great things include pulling out of the Paris agreement, the Trans Pacific Partnership nightmare, placing at least 3 SCOTUS judges on the bench and filling the lower courts with conservatives.

Additionally he's shown his willingness to work with Russia instead of starting world war 3 like Clinton wanted.

This is only his first half year in office, he has 7-1/2 more to go because the dems can't stop him.

Yep, I'm very happy.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:46 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

No, he's done quite a lot. My number one issue was immigration and the economy. Illegal immigration is way down, the Supreme Court is going to slap the 9th circus into oblivion, the economy is blistering hot and he's going to go after the anchor baby amendment with the support of the Senate and reduce legal immigration as well as applying new requirements for immigrating so that we're not getting the worlds dregs from the 3rd world shit holes.

Other great things include pulling out of the Paris agreement, the Trans Pacific Partnership nightmare, placing at least 3 SCOTUS judges on the bench and filling the lower courts with conservatives.

Additionally he's shown his willingness to work with Russia instead of starting world war 3 like Clinton wanted.

This is only his first half year in office, he has 7-1/2 more to go because the dems can't stop him.

Yep, I'm very happy.

:potd::potd::potd::potd::potd:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      65% of the country 100% of nation-hating liberal filth hates his policies and the direction he is taking this country. Just do the right thing. Fucking resign!

Liberal hypocrites abound. Liberals must be placed into internment camps ASAP for the security of the United States of America. There is simply no alternative.

:iwojima::iwojima::iwojima:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:00 AM - Hide
    • Trump is senile. His family and the repukes are using him.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      65% of the country hates his policies and the direction he is taking this country. Just do the right thing. Fucking resign!
      \
      :crybabynazi:

Hey retard, try reading the polling data where you get that number, on second thought, you are to stupid to understand anyway.

:fuckyou:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Yep, I'm very happy.
      Amen bro.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Trump is senile. His family and the repukes are using him.
      And clinton, waters and pelosi isn't?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Want to put some money on it?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:18 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Want to put some money on it?

A lot of libbies have lost a lot of money betting against Trumpus Magnus.

• Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:20 AM - Hide
    • I wish the OP's communist ass would spend of eternity burning in a fire that never consumes him while being forced to watch reruns of Josie and the Pussycats in Space.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      65% of the country 100% of nation-hating liberal filth hates his policies and the direction he is taking this country. Just do the right thing. Fucking resign!

Liberal hypocrites abound. Liberals must be placed into internment camps ASAP for the security of the United States of America. There is simply no alternative.

:iwojima::iwojima::iwojima:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.