• Australia is fucked - permanently

• Tim my
    • Russian hacker
    • Posted 07/17/2017 06:00 AM - Hide
    • Convo me mate had last week with a 'local"

1. Hey babe (to asian chick walking near the campsite). Hows the hiking going? Chick was apparently about 25 "I don't noooo" she says with shitty Sydney (our biggest city) accent. Wow an Aussie accent my friend says. She says yeah I still have an Aussie accent. Where you from me mate asks. China she says.

Yeah, so many Chinese in Australia now, why aren't you saying youre Australian?

She says something about Australians being 'invaders".

You know the thing? This happened in Japan to me mate. He had the convo with the chick in Japan. She has an Aussie passport (invader passport, as she thinks) and lives in Japan.

1. She got our free education, medical andn gibs 2. She got our passport because her dad came over with corrupt money or they had a convenience store and never paid tax 3. She is forlorn for still having an Aussie accent 4. She regards Australians as invaders 5. She is happy to use the Aussie passport to live and work overseas. 6, She thinks shes Chinese not Australian.

Australia are cucked bigger than the Canadians.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
    • Re: Australia is fucked - permanently
      Posted 07/17/2017 06:08 AM - Hide
    • Australia was always an anomaly and it was understood all along the instant you let your guard down you're fucked. Well you let your guard down.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 07/17/2017 06:21 AM - Hide
    • Yep. All the "of colors" in South Africa ganged up on the White founder/developer population. Australians are the founders/creators of a country on a landmass no one cared about until it was developed. The architecture, laws, language, etc., are European in origin. The Chinese are invaders.
    • Andrew78
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 06:31 AM - Hide
    • The Australians have closed ranks against the foreign parasites and give them the cold shoulder.

More non-whites leave every year than arrive and the traitor governments will fall.

We will survive quite easily.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 06:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Australia was always an anomaly and it was understood all along the instant you let your guard down you're fucked. Well you let your guard down.

The Brit leadership cadres deeply hate Australians, despise them worse than they despise French Canadians and that is saying a lot.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 07:42 AM - Hide
    • Blame Tim Soutphommasane.

Guy gets paid 300k of welfare to tell Aussies they're basically a bunch of racists. I'm not shitting you.

Twitter @timsout the comments are gold.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 07:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The Brit leadership cadres deeply hate Australians, despise them worse than they despise French Canadians and that is saying a lot.

Funny because the Aussies tended to help the Brits during their European misadventures getting fucked by the Germans.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 07:51 AM - Hide
    • Oz was under the chink's noses for thousands of years and they either never discovered it or didn't see its potential. With chink-oids, if it's not good for rice it's no good. Whites will eat anything. Same with NZ and Alaska.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 07:56 AM : Edited 07/17/2017 07:57 AM - Hide
    • Oz is preserved by its dryness which currently limits its population. Someday, an aqueduct will be built from New Guinea supplying 300 million people. Either the chinks will build it or white nationalists from abroad.

Australia is fucked - permanently #1
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 08:06 AM - Hide
    • Andrew78 posted:
      The Australians have closed ranks against the foreign parasites and give them the cold shoulder.

More non-whites leave every year than arrive and the traitor governments will fall.

We will survive quite easily.

I am a huge admirer of dumping various boat rats and miscellaneous wogs on Papau New Guinea and the other bone-through-the-nose coconut head atolls and shit islands. There is no clearer don't fucking come here. Only Western nations are somehow responsible for accepting the hordes.

You can't blame the wogs for wanting the benefits. The real enemy is liberalism, which has stolen its title from the very beneficial classical liberalism, though the modern iteration really is just an offshoot of Marxism.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 08:23 AM : Edited 07/17/2017 08:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Well, the chink lady was right. White Australians ARE invaders. The original Australians were not white.

Then are the Chinese and Indians invaders? The lands they claim were occupied by the Australoid, Austronesian, and Negrito peoples first.

If we use the same standard most races/ethnic groups are invaders.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 08:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Then are the Chinese and Indians invaders? The lands they claim were occupied by the Australoid, Austronesian, and Negrito peoples first?

Yes, the Chinese and the Indians ARE invaders, no more and no less than the whites.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 08:26 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yes, the Chinese and the Indians ARE invaders, no more and no less than the whites.

So China is a land of Chinese invaders. :tu:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 11:06 AM - Hide
    • Ausposter here.

Thor Shor over Sunnybank when? Tianjin Style.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 11:24 AM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      That's a rather bizarre map you displayed.

How does Baja Mexifornia fit into the schemata?

And Florida! AM I IN THE NEW HOMELAND?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 11:27 AM - Hide
    • Bagger Vance posted:
      Preserve diversity. A home for everyone. A country for every ethnicity. An ethnostate for everyone.

Yet what white nationalists want is unfair and plain greedy.

If it were up to white nationalists, they would have whites exclusively control Europe, Russia, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc. basically about 40% of all livable land on Earth.

Why should whites, who make up 10% of all people on Earth, have exclusive control of 40% of all livable land on Earth? Isn't that very unfair and greedy?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:36 PM - Hide
    • Gruntled posted:
      That's a rather bizarre map you displayed.

How does Baja Mexifornia fit into the schemata?

:aspie:
      /
      When I sperg, anything is possible!
    • Really Justin Sane
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 07/17/2017 12:47 PM - Hide
    • Tim my posted:
      Convo me mate had last week with a 'local"

1. Hey babe (to asian chick walking near the campsite). Hows the hiking going? Chick was apparently about 25 "I don't noooo" she says with shitty Sydney (our biggest city) accent. Wow an Aussie accent my friend says. She says yeah I still have an Aussie accent. Where you from me mate asks. China she says.

Yeah, so many Chinese in Australia now, why aren't you saying youre Australian?

She says something about Australians being 'invaders".

You know the thing? This happened in Japan to me mate. He had the convo with the chick in Japan. She has an Aussie passport (invader passport, as she thinks) and lives in Japan.

1. She got our free education, medical andn gibs 2. She got our passport because her dad came over with corrupt money or they had a convenience store and never paid tax 3. She is forlorn for still having an Aussie accent 4. She regards Australians as invaders 5. She is happy to use the Aussie passport to live and work overseas. 6, She thinks shes Chinese not Australian.

Australia are cucked bigger than the Canadians.

Being polite to Jews was the start, and the end of OZ!
      Posted 07/17/2017 01:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yet what white nationalists want is unfair and plain greedy.

If it were up to white nationalists, they would have whites exclusively control Europe, Russia, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc. basically about 40% of all livable land on Earth.

Why should whites, who make up 10% of all people on Earth, have exclusive control of 40% of all livable land on Earth? Isn't that very unfair and greedy?

It's not my fault that white's settled the New Frontier. It's also not my fault that other ethnicities are too fecund. Come on, these are the most prosperous nations on the planet we're talking about here, take a clue, reduce the population to match the ratio. Look at Africa and its women having 6 or 7 babies. What the fuck is that?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.