• Alt right 'proud boy' meets Chicago antifa

• Russian hacker
    • Re: Alt right 'proud boy' meets Chicago antifa
      Posted 05/26/2017 03:25 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      As suspected - you're a misenthropic race-traitor.
      \
      ;tard;

'You're the guy who says he's going to murder young, white males because they're proud of their culture. What would you call that?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 03:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      'You're the guy who says he's going to murder young, white males because they're proud of their culture. What would you call that?

Alcohol abuse, jumping ins, and "fraternal" tattoos are white culture?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 03:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Alcohol abuse, jumping ins, and "fraternal" tattoos are white culture?

"Alcohol abuse?" Says who? Jump ins? They've been doing that since the 20's - or did you think niggers invented that? And yeah, old man, tattoos are pretty common these days, and they started with white kids, not niggers.

Look, you hate the world, you hate people, I get it - but don't say you're going to murder young, white men who are just proud to be white and think the western culture is the best culture.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 03:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "Alcohol abuse?" Says who? Jump ins? They've been doing that since the 20's - or did you think niggers invented that? And yeah, old man, tattoos are pretty common these days, and they started with white kids, not niggers.

Look, you hate the world, you hate people, I get it - but don't say you're going to murder young, white men who are just proud to be white and think the western culture is the best culture.

Nigger culture isn't western culture. People having sex with children has also been going on since the 20's, does that make it cool, mr. hipster douchebag? This is why nobody wants the alt-right at their events. They were run out of Minnesota and they caused a bunch of trouble at other conservative rallies. Why? Because they act like niggers.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 03:55 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Nigger culture isn't western culture. People having sex with children has also been going on since the 20's, does that make it cool, mr. hipster douchebag? This is why nobody wants the alt-right at their events. They were run out of Minnesota and they caused a bunch of trouble at other conservative rallies. Why? Because they act like niggers.

"Nigger culture isn't western culture." I agree - what does that have to do with this discussion.

"People having sex with children..." Again, irrelevant.

Sounds like you're a race traitor to me. :shrug:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 03:56 AM - Hide
    • ITT ACD THE CONFIRMED HOMOSEXUAL CHILD PREDATOR UNRAVELS TO RECORD LEVELS.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 03:57 AM - Hide
    • ITT ACD THE CONFIRMED HOMOSEXUAL CHILD PREDATOR UNRAVELS TO RECORD LEVELS.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 04:00 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "Nigger culture isn't western culture." I agree - what does that have to do with this discussion.

"People having sex with children..." Again, irrelevant.

Sounds like you're a race traitor to me. :shrug:

Sounds like you give whites a bad name by acting like a nigger to me.:shrug:
    • Russian hacker
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 04:29 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      like they cuck every weekend, the profags obviously separated a lone wolf and proceeded to surround him and allow the herd to attack. Just like niggers. They rarely, rarely attack one on one, if ever.

I was once gang raped by antifa. They shoved my cool Pepe the Frog underwear in my mouth so I couldn't scream. It was terrible. They were all laughing and even though it was painful and I tried to fight it, my penis got erect and they laughed at me and called me "little dick" I don't like to talk about it though
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 04:33 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      link. I'll wait :rofl:

Do your own work, you lazy fuck.

:lol: yep. Crawl back in your hole :tu:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 04:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I was once gang raped by antifa. They shoved my cool Pepe the Frog underwear in my mouth so I couldn't scream. It was terrible. They were all laughing and even though it was painful and I tried to fight it, my penis got erect and they laughed at me and called me "little dick" I don't like to talk about it though

:lol:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 05:18 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Sounds like two sets of gangs. I'd be happy to open up on either one of them with my legal high capacity concealed carry piece, preferably both at the same time.

Yes. That's the exact same feeling I got. This is just gang warfare. Crips vs bloods. Antifa vs Proud boys. What's the difference.

One kid got separated and jumped. Either they'll take revenge, or carry a gun next time. It's the same old boring story.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 06:09 AM - Hide
    • "white male dominated group pervaded with toxic masculinity and hatred"
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 05/26/2017 06:11 AM - Hide
    • Antifa liberals are communist anti-American terrorists.

Alt right 'proud boy' meets Chicago antifa #1

Alt right 'proud boy' meets Chicago antifa #2

Alt right 'proud boy' meets Chicago antifa #3
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 05/26/2017 07:54 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "Some of us"?
      Fatboy, you can't lift yourself off your sofa without wheezing and sputtering. You're not physically capable of lifting anything heavier
      than a ham sandwich, much less engaging in a fight. Don't forget that you are a globular piece of sweaty shit, not some street warrior.

Don't let your imagination run wild. Then again, do. It's as close as you will ever come to exercise. Eating is not a sport, you pathetic slug.

Only room for improvement and the only way to go is up!!!
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.