• Here's how fucked the UK is. The BBC is running stories on how the muslim taxi drivers helped drive people for free last night

• Local milk person
    • Re: Here's how fucked the UK is. The BBC is running stories on how the muslim taxi drivers helped drive people for free last night
      Posted 05/23/2017 10:55 AM - Hide
    • fentanyl.fred posted:
      http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40011977

They still wont' condemn Islam lol, instead they are bringing to light the goodness it brought out in the Islamic cab driving community. Wow that country is fucked more than I thought, just one big pile of cucks.

in britain ! the pakistani taxi drivers are used to helping the drunk young white british women ! they even get the rest of their 20 family members to help them also !.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Re: Here's how fucked the UK is. The BBC is running stories on how the muslim taxi drivers helped drive people for free last night
      Posted 05/23/2017 10:55 AM - Hide
    • Who had 10 hours for the obligatory "Muslims live in fear of retribution" story to come out? It's a new spin, but it still counts.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:00 AM - Hide
    • oh my oh my oh my ha ha ha ha what a fucking joke god dam limeys nigger loving faggots and whores
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:01 AM - Hide
    • BBC THE JIMMY SAVILLE PEDOPHILE NETWORK
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:06 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      oh my oh my oh my ha ha ha ha what a fucking joke god dam limeys nigger loving faggots and whores

google image ( helen flanagan baby bump in a bikini ) !.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:21 AM - Hide
    • The OP needs to die in the next attack. Just sayin
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:24 AM - Hide
    • >Believing the globalist BBC still has relevance

:facepalm:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:29 AM - Hide
    • The story is a softener for the line that muslims are not to blame for murdering children. The story is that muslims are the victims here, of a racist, islamophobic, hate campaign that's every bit as bad - MAYBE WORSE - murdering children. THe next story is that it's the West's fault for supporting / bombing / accepting refugees from wherever-the-fuck-in-the-world-istan.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:30 AM - Hide
    • DONALD TRUMP IS TO BLAME FOR SUPPORTING MUSLIMS IN SAUDI ARABIA. TRUMP IS NOW AN HONORARY MUSLIM
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:30 AM - Hide
    • LOL, yep NPR spinning it the same way. 1 out of 10 tween girls that takes the "free ride..."
      Popping out a little brown one in 9 months. "It wasn't not rape, I just had to help him reappropriate his destined continent."
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The story is a softener for the line that muslims are not to blame for murdering children. The story is that muslims are the victims here, of a racist, islamophobic, hate campaign that's every bit as bad - MAYBE WORSE - murdering children. THe next story is that it's the West's fault for supporting / bombing / accepting refugees from wherever-the-fuck-in-the-world-istan.

Here's how fucked the UK is. The BBC is running stories on how the muslim taxi drivers helped drive people for free last night #1
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:36 AM - Hide
    • Fuck Jews and Christians. All must bow before Buddha!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:43 AM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      It's a fair story. :shrug:

Are you suggesting that it should be suppressed?

Oh fuck off. You really are a shitty low rent troll.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:44 AM - Hide
    • Pathetic. Churchill would have put every muzzie in internment camps.

There is no England anymore.
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:46 AM - Hide
    • ARM UP GONTS! The Atlantic ocean ain't that wide.
      Uh, maybe too late. "In your backyard, sir, have you noticed your daughter looks like she is growing a 'baby bump?' My wife saw someone that looked like her smoking hash with one of those guys outside the Starbucks, ya know, when she told you she was taking her SAT."
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:48 AM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      It's a fair story. :shrug:

Are you suggesting that it should be suppressed?

It's a non-story, you trolling jerk.
      Posted 05/23/2017 11:48 AM - Hide
    • Their own citizens are murdered, little girls at a concert .. and they still run articles pro-islam. What a fucking disgrace of a country.
      Posted 05/23/2017 12:02 PM - Hide
    • Benny_From_Abba posted:
      Their own citizens are murdered, little girls at a concert .. and they still run articles pro-islam. What a fucking disgrace of a country.

"country" is a gross exaggeration. I have an older Londoner in-law. They literally want to kneel in their wheelchairs, turned backwards leaning over the backrest. "Please assfuck me for what my ancestors to India and Africa."
      "But we invented the Rolling Stones and would have won the Revolutionary war if you Yankees hadn't cheated."
      There is good reason for the Cornish, Welch, and (sane)Scotts to hate these tools.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 12:07 PM - Hide
    • fentanyl.fred posted:

They still wont' condemn Islam lol, instead they are bringing to light the goodness it brought out in the Islamic cab driving community. Wow that country is fucked more than I thought, just one big pile of cucks.

Remember the Pakastani rape gang? How many women did they rape, it was thousands?

They are figuring out all these girls addresses so they can add them to the rape list.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 12:08 PM - Hide
    • :snicker:;lolol;:snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 12:18 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      . posted:
      It's a non-story, you trolling jerk.

Of course it's a newsworthy story.

These Moslem and Sikh taxi drivers have done more to help than you ever will.

You are the biggest pile of shit on this board. Don't lump Sihks in with Muslims you mincing Jewish faggot.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/23/2017 12:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      fentanyl.fred posted:

Remember the Pakastani rape gang? How many women did they rape, it was thousands?

They are figuring out all these girls addresses so they can add them to the rape list.

the pakistani rape gangs ! puppy farmed white british school girls on an ( industrial scale ) because they worked out that if they had the taxis, food takeaways, hotels and houses ! they could take the white british school girls door to door with total control !.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.