• Poop in Pools: Outbreaks of Parasite on Rise

• Unregistered coward
      • Posted 05/20/2017 12:50 AM - Hide
      • People who swim too soon after recovering from diarrhea - or even while they are still sick - are spreading a waste-borne parasite in public pools and water parks, federal health experts said Thursday.

Outbreaks of cryptosporidium doubled between 2014 and 2016, and three outbreaks from last summer demonstrate the problem, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said.
        http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/poop-pools-outbreaks-parasite-rise-n761706

The world has become so disgusting.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Unregistered coward
      • Re: Poop in Pools: Outbreaks of Parasite on Rise
        Posted 05/20/2017 01:39 AM - Hide
      • Having Legionnaire's Disease makes me sound powerful!
        \
        :winner:
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/20/2017 02:03 AM - Hide
      • This world needs a new plague, and it needs it bad. The great thing about a new plague is it would affect the mud world the most. And even muds living in White nations would be more affected since they have such poor hygiene.
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/20/2017 02:11 AM - Hide
      • recovering??? bullshit pc.

spics and blacks shit in the pools, especially their kids. They don't know wtf swimming diapers are and they sure as hell aren't paying for them.
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/20/2017 02:12 AM : Edited 05/20/2017 02:14 AM - Hide
      • I practically lived at the neighborhood pool during the Summer as a young tard from 12-16 in the late eighties. We were all there from opening to closing. Every day. Never once got sick and never knew anybody who got sick.

But of course I grew up in an upper middle class neighborhood, so there were never any brown monkeys shitting up the pool. I feel sorry for any kids growing up today whose parents do not earn at least $250k/year. More in California.

Edit: any white kids, that is.
      • Unregistered coward
        Posted 05/20/2017 02:15 AM - Hide
      • In the upper class neighborhoods they all have immigrant kids from India and Pakistan etc. You know the hygiene standards are going to be third world.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save   Sage/No Bump
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.