• Frank Stallone: Most kids today are soulless zombies buried in their IPhone with headphones on trying to avoid the realities of

• Local milk person
    • Posted 05/20/2017 12:39 AM - Hide
    • ...life. zero social skills

That was from his Twitter account

He's not wrong, is he?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Frank Stallone: Most kids today are soulless zombies buried in their IPhone with headphones on trying to avoid the realities of
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:42 AM - Hide
    • Of course he's wrong, as are the old men on this board. Today's kids are more social than any other generation ever. He assumes that, because they're on their phone, they don't engage socially in real life. That couldn't be further from the truth.

What old generation has ever correctly weighed the generation that proceeded it?
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Frank Stallone: Most kids today are soulless zombies buried in their IPhone with headphones on trying to avoid the realities of
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:44 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Of course he's wrong, as are the old men on this board. Today's kids are more social than any other generation ever. He assumes that, because they're on their phone, they don't engage socially in real life. That couldn't be further from the truth.

What old generation has ever correctly weighed the generation that proceeded it?

:lol:

Says the tard obsessed with "being social"
    • Local milk person
    • BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:
      Nope. He's not.

Says the guy who has so few people in his life that he doesn't understand the appeal of a smartphone :lol:

Dude, don't ever say stuff like that out loud in real life - everyone will immediately assume you are a total social retard who has no friends.

Wait, why am warning you - you have so few people in your life, I bet you rarely ever encountered situations that require you to use your voice out loud :lmao:
    • . posted:
      Of course he's wrong, as are the old men on this board. Today's kids are more social than any other generation ever. He assumes that, because they're on their phone, they don't engage socially in real life. That couldn't be further from the truth.

You mean being unable to communicate intelligently face to face is being 'sociable'?

The old generation is ALWAYS right about the new one. Things have been sliding for a good 50 years now.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:45 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Says the tard obsessed with "being social"

?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:49 AM - Hide
    • BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:
      You mean being unable to communicate intelligently face to face is being 'sociable'?

The old generation is ALWAYS right about the new one. Things have been sliding for a good 50 years now.

Why do you assume they can't communicate "intelligently" face to face?

Again, you're so socially isolated you have absolutely no idea how that generation - or any generation for that matter - communicates, or what its capacities or limitations may be. It's a generation that is predicated on communicating at multiple levels in nearly innumerable ways. There has never been a generation more adept at communication than the millennial generation. Just because you don't understand how they do it or the nuances of the way they do it doesn't mean they can't or don't do it. You're old, but that's not your problem - I know lots of older Gen Xers who are very, very adept at modern communication. Your REAL problem is that you're socially isolated and have very little interaction with people generally. You've always been stilted socially, and this isolation has lead to an even more egregious misunderstanding of contemporary social communication than one would normally encountered in an older member of an older generation.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:51 AM - Hide
    • ^
      LOL at this retard who judges social skills
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Says the guy who has so few people in his life that he doesn't understand the appeal of a smartphone :lol:

Dude, don't ever say stuff like that out loud in real life - everyone will immediately assume you are a total social retard who has no friends.

Wait, why am warning you - you have so few people in your life, I bet you rarely ever encountered situations that require you to use your voice out loud :lmao:

Having a smartphone and being on social media means you have 'people' in your life?

You truly have no idea, do you?

:snicker: You poor thing :snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:54 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ^
      LOL at this retard who judges social skills

I've really touched a nerve with you, haven't I? I must have, seeing as how you're running around the board, chasing me from thread to thread. I get it - you're painfully socially awkward, and you're angry at the world because of it. Sorry life is so hard for you :shrug: We live in a society that really values social skills, and you don't have any, so your life sucks, but don't blame me for your defects.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:55 AM - Hide
    • Way to go snicker! :snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 12:56 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I've really touched a nerve with you, haven't I?

Not at all. I almost feel sorry for you for your neurotic need to judge others (and there are multiple people here you have a problem with). What a tool :snicker:
    • Local milk person
    • . posted:
      We live in a society that really values social skills.

A feminized society :snicker:
    • . posted:
      Why do you assume they can't communicate "intelligently" face to face?

Again, you're so socially isolated you have absolutely no idea how that generation - or any generation for that matter - communicates, or what its capacities or limitations may be. It's a generation that is predicated on communicating at multiple levels in nearly innumerable ways. There has never been a generation more adept at communication than the millennial generation. Just because you don't understand how they do it or the nuances of the way they do it doesn't mean they can't or don't do it. You're old, but that's not your problem - I know lots of older Gen Xers who are very, very adept at modern communication. Your REAL problem is that you're socially isolated and have very little interaction with people generally. You've always been stilted socially, and this isolation has lead to an even more egregious misunderstanding of contemporary social communication than one would normally encountered in an older member of an older generation.

Frank Stallone: Most kids today are soulless zombies buried in their IPhone with headphones on trying to avoid the realities of #1

:snicker: you poor, benighted, silly, hollow thing. It's beyond you. You'll never actually be........human. :snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:00 AM - Hide
    • BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:
      Having a smartphone and being on social media means you have 'people' in your life?

You truly have no idea, do you?

:snicker: You poor thing :snicker:

People buy phones to SERVICE their networks for family and friends - they are tools that help people enrich their relationships with other people, while also providing new and incredibly varied and novel ways to find new friends. Social people who have many people in their lives and enjoy creating new relationships would of course own tools that can help them maintain those relationships.

I think it's pretty obvious in the way you behave here and the things we know about your personal life that you WOULD be confused as to why people would want tools that help them keep in touch with other people. So, actually, I do have an "idea," and there's no reason to feel sorry for me - I'm pretty sure my life is a lot more full than yours, with many, many more people in it who love and like me, and vice versa :shrug:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm pretty sure my life is a lot more full than yours, with many, many more people in it who love and like me, and vice versa :shrug:

If your life was really that full, you wouldn't be posting here cutting people down :snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      People buy phones to SERVICE their networks for family and friends - they are tools that help people enrich their relationships with other people, while also providing new and incredibly varied and novel ways to find new friends. Social people who have many people in their lives and enjoy creating new relationships would of course own tools that can help them maintain those relationships.

Here's a great use for a smart phone:

:snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:03 AM - Hide
    • BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:
      Frank Stallone: Most kids today are soulless zombies buried in their IPhone with headphones on trying to avoid the realities of #1

:snicker: you poor, benighted, silly, hollow thing. It's beyond you. You'll never actually be........human. :snicker:

And yet you're the guy who, at an advanced age, has never married, has no children, and spends a whole lot of time POSTING IN ALL CAPS ABOUT YOUR OUTRAGE ABOUT EVERYTHING! and how you hope the world will end. That doesn't sound like you're a particularly "full" human. In fact, it sounds like a lot of the more pleasurable and fulfilling aspects of the human condition are "beyond you." :shrug:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:03 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

\
      :madison:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/20/2017 01:04 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:

And yet you're the guy who, at an advanced age, has never married, has no children, and spends a whole lot of time POSTING IN ALL CAPS ABOUT YOUR OUTRAGE ABOUT EVERYTHING! and how you hope the world will end. That doesn't sound like you're a particularly "full" human. In fact, it sounds like a lot of the more pleasurable and fulfilling aspects of the human condition are "beyond you." :shrug:

so what brings YOU here skippy? :kermit:
    • Local milk person
    • . posted:
      And yet you're the guy who, at an advanced age, has never married, has no children, and spends a whole lot of time POSTING IN ALL CAPS ABOUT YOUR OUTRAGE ABOUT EVERYTHING!

MGTOW rock!
    • Local milk person
    • . posted:
      Not at all. I almost feel sorry for you for your neurotic need to judge others (and there are multiple people here you have a problem with). What a tool :snicker:

It's pretty clear I have touched a nerve - you're very, very upset, chasing me from thread to thread. If I hadn't cut so close to the bone, I doubt you'd be doing that.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.